Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room (2973 Views)

She Was Cheating On Me- Man Who Was Set To Donate Kidney To Girlfriend Walks Out / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by bigcee(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bros, your contract has ended. Oya, carry your load and go grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Pasima(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
You are right bro I was like that showing her how much she mean to me my friends warned me but I didn't listen now I am treated like a kid
sojisenai:
I don't support all these Redpillers. The reason is because I don't like the way they seem to bash women...but the truth is and this is from experience...take this in cos it is final..."A LADY WOULDN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU UNTIL SHE SEES THAT YOU CAN DISPOSE/CHANGE/LEAVE HER WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT".

If you want 'most' GIRLS to stay with you and respect you... don't show them that they are the only one in your life and you are are willing to do anything for them...I tell you Bro, you would get the Opposite reaction from them.

Why? Na only God Sabi this weird reason.

If you want the best keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for a token.
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Pasima(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
I am 30 I am very serious about it
MALIGNANTGuest:

Are you up to 14 years old?
I know the reason behind my question.
Just be honest.
My response may proffer permanent solution.
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by FahBuLous: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning guys please I am not happy, there is my girlfriend I am in love with we do bleep and I suck her well but after new year her attitude changed she doesn't allow me to touch her if I ask her for sex she will say not yet. Recently I notice that when I am her room she don't change her cloths. Today after bathing she ask me to stay outside, I was there for 5 minutes, i ask her what is the meaning of that she didn't reply me and just ignored me. I got very angry and left. From my observation i think someone is trying engage and marry her. What do you guys think?
You are a bloody simp n it's gonna consume you if you don't swallow the red pill

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Pasima(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Where can i get the pill
FahBuLous:
You are a bloody simp n it's gonna consume you if you don't swallow the red pill
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by FahBuLous: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pasima:
Where can i get the pill
Go to a pharmacy near you and ask for red pill... Unam

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by dnawah(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning guys please I am not happy, there is my girlfriend I am in love with we do bleep and I suck her well but after new year her attitude changed she doesn't allow me to touch her if I ask her for sex she will say not yet. Recently I notice that when I am her room she don't change her cloths. Today after bathing she ask me to stay outside, I was there for 5 minutes, i ask her what is the meaning of that she didn't reply me and just ignored me. I got very angry and left. From my observation i think someone is trying engage and marry her. What do you guys think?
u be enemy of progress? If you r not ready to marry her,free her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pasima:

You're a SIMP.

If she walked you out of her room, then walk her out of your life naa!! Na so you dull ? You're clearly seeing the hand writing on the wall that she's no longer interested and obviously has another nigga drilling her pussy. You dey here dey kill yourself!!!!

That girl has moved on long time ago but you're here simping around. Oga, forget that girl and move on with ur life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Pasima(m): 3:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Thanks bro I will I have made a decision not to go back again
GoodHardDick:

You're a SIMP.

If she walked you out of her room, then walk her out of your life naa!! Na so you dull ? You're clearly seeing the hand writing on the wall that she's no longer interested and obviously has another nigga drilling her pussy. You dey here dey kill yourself!!!!

That girl has moved on long time ago but you're here simping around. Oga, forget that girl and move on with ur life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin... / Why Nigerian Girls Are So Disrespectful. / She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.