Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash (43879 Views)

Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by heniford2: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Thanks for the ammo IPOBstanian - I took notes.
TjoBATJONG why mehn!! Why that's bad to type That shit up mehn
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Gold179: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nigeria has done you a favour to get your independence but you pay her back by killing her people, go and solve your problems by yourselves and don't bring it to us.

17 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
heniford2:
TjoBATJONG why mehn!! Why that's bad to type That shit up mehn

So it was ok when u said it yesterday? grin

It's the only language trolls understand.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gold179:
Nigeria has done you a favour to get your independence but you pay her back by killing her people, go and solve your problems by yourself and don't bring it to us.

Who said I'm looking for your help? I posted pics of a cute rat last week, was I asking u to adopt it?

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Dubemchi(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
The black SAns ma self fighting nigerians and the white wetin una wan gain
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by MoneyGoDrop: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Do u not see them fighting back? Just last week your "fellow black Africans" were hijacking buildings in SA. U want people to just shut up?

This exactly my point. Have you get arrested those afrikaans for forcefully over taking the best part of your lands and making you kaffirs carry identification cards? You black south africans easily forgive a white man, no matter the amount of pain that he caused you but will gallantly kill/eject a fellow black for lesser crimes.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Highways:
SA blacks are just the problem... If they are not fighting Nigeria to leave their country.. they are fighting white.... They are just lazy and blame the whole visitors for their poverty
cheesy
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by heniford2: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

So it was ok when u said it yesterday? grin

It's the only language trolls understand.
i had to place him where he belong when he tried to rubbish my tribe and that's it
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:

This exactly my point. Have you get arrested those afrikaans for forcefully over taking the best part of your lands and making you kaffirs carry identification cards? You black south africans easily forgive a white man, no matter the amount of pain that he caused you but will gallantly kill/eject a fellow black for lesser crimes.

So u think it's cool calling me the k-word? Coz I've got a couple choice words I could pull up on u and you'll go running to mommy moderator.

If u understood history and economics you'd answer yourself for the remainder of your question.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
heniford2:
i had to place him where he belong when he tried to rubbish my tribe and that's it

I'm also placing him where he belongs for saying this is not Zulu news.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Gold179: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Who said I'm looking for your help? I posted pics of a cute rat last week, was I asking u to adopt it?
then keep your problems to yourselves don't bring it here to nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
cheesy

Remind your friend (who you are showing brown teeth for) who said blacks are poor that he lives in the official poverty capital of the world.

Also mention South Africans are getting a MONTHLY universal basic income grant of R1500 / N42,000 soon.

This while currently enjoying a free covid grant of R350 / N9,500.

Shalom.

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gold179:
then keep your problems to yourselves don't bring it here to nairaland.

Keep your Nigerian Idols and NTA on TSTV first, Ms Myopic Jollof.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Gold179: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Keep your Nigerian Idols and NTA on TSTV first, Ms Myopic Jollof.
yeye dey smell, get lost.

16 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gold179:
yeye dey smell, get lost.

Sorry, I don't speak shitgbo.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by HillaryNelo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thats their own cup of tea

2 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Gold179: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Sorry, I don't speak shitgbo.
but at least you got the part where I said " get lost " dumb ass get lost.

16 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by heniford2: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I'm also placing him where he belongs for saying this is not Zulu news.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Let me make it clear.... Here is nairaland and not a Zululand...

Whatever happens in Zulu stays in Zulu...

And whatever happens in naira stays in Naira...

Stop bugging us we are not done with our own tribalism

20 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gold179:
but at least you got the part where I said " get lost " dumb ass get lost.

Go poop outside Buhari's office and not in my mentions.

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
michael77777:
Let me make it clear.... Here is nairaland and not a Zululand...

Whatever happens in Zulu stays in Zulu...

And whatever happens in naira stays in Naira...

Stop bugging us we are not done with our own tribalism

Thanks for your contribution and making me trend.

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

You are welcome...

I give "cheap attention seekers" enough attentions that will last a lifetime for them...
grin

4 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Gold179: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Go poop outside Buhari's office and not in my mentions.

you this xenophobia Zulu, are you that daft that you cannot understand what I mean by get lost? I forgot, dumbness is in your gene.

13 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by MoneyGoDrop: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

So u think it's cool calling me the k-word? Coz I've got a couple choice words I could pull up on u and you'll go running to mommy moderator.

If u understood history and economics you'd answer yourself for the remainder of your question.

You can call me any choice words you want, i don't care. I feel nothing but pity for all of you.You're crying because the white masters you love so much, don't want you guys near them. You all are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

15 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by LILTJAY1: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Ask the 800,000 Nigerians who've japared to SA
zulus can kill theirselves nobody cares

10 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Ahmback(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Zulu-man is seeking for attention. jobless kaffir

11 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by angelfallz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Its a shame nothing is being done to make sure that SA moves on from this white black divide.

Even the govt of SA implements policies that encourages this divide.

If SA has agreed that the whites among them are South Africans, then they should be treated as such.

There are so many atrocities against whites in SA that does not make the news. It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by CSTRR: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
It's no longer our fight.

I wish them good luck though.

The best we will do is watch.

6 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by FreshGuy2(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Highways:
SA blacks are just the problem... If they are not fighting Nigeria to leave their country.. they are fighting white.... They are just lazy and blame the whole visitors for their poverty
Ahswear down... Those mo.fos are d.amn too lazy. Those mo.fos aren't ready to work, they always looking for free money from their government
, looting and stealing from other Africans. the little money they have they spend it on alcohol and women while hating and blaming everyone else for their mis.erable life...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Druggey(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

What do u want us to do with Nigerian Idols and NTA on DStv in SA?
DStv can't do without Nigeria's money, that's why they are doing what NTA paid them for.
We don't give a fvck about SA, so don't disturb us with ur SA bullshit. cool

16 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by LogicBomb8: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
There will be no school anymore.... This time no lucky dube to sing about sh!t for una abi na focalistic go help? Nah

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Druggey:

DStv can't do without Nigeria's money, that's why they are doing what NTA paid them for.
We don't give a fvck about SA, so don't disturb us with ur SA bullshit. cool

Go through my profile and you'll see you're speaking for yourself. In lame man's terms - you're speaking jollof poop smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic) / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.