Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash (43874 Views)

Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by morpheus101: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Diversion from the COLD HARD FACTS I slammed u with grin grin grin

Let's discuss THE COLD HARD FACTS as to why are uneducated Fulani herdsmen running your country into the ground while the dumb majority look on helplessly and why do cows have more rights than u do?

In case u missed it coz you're bias, black students and parents confronted the racist whites in this story. There's no space left for racists in SA.

Let's discuss why 12th grade white kids can run around bullying 8th grade black and colored kids in a free South Africa.

This is related to the title of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
morpheus101:

Let's discuss why 12th grade white kids can run around bullying 8th grade black and colored kids in a free South Africa.

This is related to the title of this thread.

Let's talk about how black people turned out in their numbers to confront the racists. Racists have no place to hide anymore on SA.

Don't see u confronting your minority Hausa govt in Japageria despite the past 7 years of mismanagement coz u know they'll blow your dumb bum off if u dared protest on any street of Abuja grin
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Invitationn: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Zungu said we currently have 30% of the economy - that's more than the size of the Kenyan GDP. So it's possible to double that within a few decades. You were creating a false impression of a useless and assetless black in SA and that's a damn lie and very ignorant grin

Of course blacks aren't gonna own everything yet despite being the majority because of something called apartheid. Read up on it before making stupid comments. What u refuse to acknowledge is that there's tremendous progress - the best example being how u ignored the fact that blacks grew the economy fourfold and gained 30% of that in record time tongue

Go concentrate on why after 60 years of mismanagement and Africa's biggest oil wealth you're still the Poverty capital of the world, living off a quarter of SA's per capita income and japaring everywhere else including poorer countries grin
There you go again with your incoherent submission.
If my remark about you guys venting by looting Nigerians shops and burning tyres paint a picture of your kinsmen being useless and assetless in your narrow mind, it's absolutely a personal problem you need to deal with.
My question was, are you being bullied by the White elites in your country or not? Forget all these stories and screenshots.
Initially, you agreed you are CONSTANTLY being bullied by the Whites, just to take pride in the fact that you, in turn bully Nigerians in SA, adding "we're even" grin Dumbo!
You realized joke was on you when I pointed out how dumb your logic was grin
All these Zungu data you are rolling out won't stop you from being bullied by these White folks bro.
I mean, you must have shitted in your pants some these days when you find yourself in an isolated corner with these White boys grin grin
It must be frustrating, I get it sad But vent on the White boys, we are not your problem.

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by morpheus101: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Let's talk about how black people turned out in their numbers to confront the racists. Racists have no place to hide anymore on SA.

Don't see u confronting your minority Hausa govt in Japageria despite the past 7 years of mismanagement coz u know they'll blow your dumb bum off if u dared protest on any street of Abuja grin

You really need to get out of that shack more often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7opQ3hmTlNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZte_2mGN8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDmtp1bQ4jQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWy4X9YqZXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA2dPrMsaU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QaCD79Tqvw
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
morpheus101:

You really need to get out of that shack more v=8QaCD79Tqvw

And still Buhari and his cronies are in power. Zuma is long gone grin 220 million people unable to get rid of a single guy grin

Who have u dealt since 1960 undecided Instead u run to go bother people in their countries and want to dictate that they should vote for Mashaba for example. SMH loser!
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by morpheus101: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

And still Buhari and his cronies are in power. Zuma is long gone grin 220 million people unable to get rid of a single guy grin

I thought "we dare not protest" now that you have been made to look stu.pid, you want to switch gears.

PS. Don't thnk because White people gave up political power to the ANC that you think this means you own that country. You were pacified so White monopoly capital could continue to exploit.

TjoBATHONG:

Who have u dealt since 1960 undecided Instead u run to go bother people in their countries and want to dictate that they should vote for Mashaba for example. SMH loser!

You can vote for anyone you want, doesn't take food off my table. As for Mashaba, well an i.diot is and I.diot.

I salute any soul who has the courage to face death or any other obstacle on the way to his journey for a better life over the mediterenean. Freedom to seek a better life is a fundamental human right that cannot be dictated by man.

I detest humans who prey on weak and vulnerable communities who have no rights or means to fight back simply because some entitled i.diots believe their govenrment is mandated to provide everything for them.

See your xenophobic heroes in camouflage full of rage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-q4huBPFw
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Shortyy(f): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Theres a reason why DSTV's presence in your country is called an INVESTMENT, dumbo. We are feeding u hungry lots - Poverty Capital of the World. U should be begging me for a visa, japagerian.

You're a very dumb person. It's so sad. So as they are investing, they're not gaining also? Sigh. How your mother birthed an abomination like you should be investigated.

Visa to go where? That useless xenophobic country filled with HIV patients? You must be really mad. I'll rather stay in my poor country than contract HIV and die in that your useless country.

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Sinewy7: 3:46am On Feb 16, 2022
Starzo:

mumu...you don't know his last paragraph was referring to slavery, slave trade that affected all blacks.

Both you and the guy na concrete mugus

I'll school you over and over again. I'm tired of defending y'all ignorant docile butts. Was he right or wrong

undecided
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Starzo: 3:55am On Feb 16, 2022
Sinewy7:

I'll school you over and over again. I'm tired of defending y'all ignorant docile butts. Was he right or wrong

undecided
you're a dunce... a Black man making fun of other black over slavery and you're cheerfully supporting him.. you're irrefutably stupid.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Gold179: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
I rather side with South Africans than siding with a tribalist bigots like you and your fellow.. You're the biggest mpama loser.
where did you keep your brain? I mean can't you learn a lesson from what Black South Africans did to other African countries who helped them gain their independence, they betrayed them and stab them on the back, you should have a rethink about supporting them.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Gold179:
where did you keep your brain? I hope it is still intact with you? I mean can't you learn a lesson from what Black South Africans did to other African countries who helped them gain their independence, they betrayed them and stab them on the back, you should have a rethink about supporting them.
Thank you madam but I won't change my mind. The tribal bigots in Nigeria are worst than those South Africans.. I rather stay with the devil I know than staying with a Nigerian tribal bigots that keeps hiding his character.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Gold179: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Thank you madam but I won't change my mind. The tribal bigots in Nigeria are worst than those South Africans.. I rather stay with the devil I know than staying with a Nigerian tribal bigots that keeps hiding his character.
sorry to say this but wisdom is far from you, do you think we in Nigeria don't know that Nigeria is facing a lot of problems? we do but when an outsider comes in to insult and attack your home, no matter the worst disagreement you had with your family members, if you are wise you'll do all it takes to protect and defend your family from the outsiders and intruders. please don't disgrace yourself online cause the South Africa that you are defending will never accept your type as their citizen.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Gold179:
sorry to say this but wisdom is far from you, do you think we in Nigeria don't know that Nigeria is facing a lot of problems? we do but when an outsider comes in to insult and attack your home, no matter the worst disagreement you had with your family members, if you are wise you'll do all it takes to protect and defend your family from the outsiders and intruders. please don't disgrace yourself online cause the South Africa that you are defending will never accept your type as their citizen.
I couldn't read your epistles.. But I still maintain my words. I rather support the devil I know than support a camelon and tribal bigots in Nigeria. Case close! Don't quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic) / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.