Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash (43878 Views)

Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Oduduwa707: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2022
All I can see are the black pple as usual acting like animals all over... angry

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Coldie(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2022
ariketalks:
Nigerians in SA, this is not your fight. Please stay out of their business. Peace!
Are Nigerians still in SA shocked

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by duro4chang(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2022
MrSamsung:
We all have it in us - hate and racism - be you black or white. But left untamed, the black man's hatred and racism would be worst.
I wanted to say no but the way we play tribalism here on nairaland shows it can happen.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by CSTRR: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Coldie:
Black people so much have inferiority complex towards anything black. An average white person doesn’t want to go to a black school ok leave them alone to go to their school una say lai lai, una go use una leg waka go join their school then start to complain.
To be fair, that is some bullshitt.

A certain racial demographic cannot segregate themselves in a public utility.

That is racist.

But it's no longer our fight as Nigerians.
Let south Africans fight for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by watersideboys: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Lazy South african youths
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Coldie:

Are Nigerians still in SA shocked
I am sure some are. I see xenophobic posts against Nigerians on Twitter.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by watersideboys: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Ask the 800,000 Nigerians who've japared to SA

Who cares about your useless country. Lazy South african youths common gettaaat grin

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by CSTRR: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Agugbadin: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2022
dawnomike:
The police will come around, arrest both the white and black students. They will end up releasing the white students but will keep the black students in jail until they're bailed out charged for causing nuisance.
Because the black students are unforgiving in nature they may continue to fight even when you beg them to sheath their sword.

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by duality(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Are the whites immigrants?
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Would u prefer news of Fulani rapin your women and making u flee to Benin Republic? Tomorrow I'll post a thread about how you were sold for umbrellas and mirrors - that should please u smiley
Bros abeg, its okay! You won't stab someone before he gave up the ghost.. Comrade come and start going; you already know everything about Fulani and mirrors and umbrella! Abeg start going! grin

2 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Agugbadin: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2022
CSTRR:
Before you start feeling pity for these negroid south africans.

During the end sars protest, these negroid south Africans were on Twitter tweeting and trending that Sars must stay.

They hate Nigerians with perfect hatred.
They hate Nigerians because Nigerians brought hard drugs to their country which is fuelling violent crimes in their country as drugs impair their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by prophetfire: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
All of u saying they'll blame Nigerians should open a book once in a while.
. Yes! They would blame Nigerians and the Nigerians would blame the Igbos.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2022
These south African scumbacks are at it again. They're unable to tolerate others
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by pedrilo: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2022
what do they expect other africans to do for them? when they also harass us7

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Would u prefer news of Fulani rapin your women and making u flee to Benin Republic? Tomorrow I'll post a thread about how you were sold for umbrellas and mirrors - that should please u smiley
Tell them the truth about them, their own racism is the worst but they go about pretending and hiding it and still got d mind to point at other people. Very useless sect of animals from one section of the Zoo called Nigeria. I saw a picture you posted about eviction of Nigerians from south house, down here; they turned it to tribal wars against igbo people not knowing that igbos ain't the only Nigerians in south Africa. I commend you, by standing up and dishing the truth and dealing with them in the language they can understand.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by walemoney007(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Gold179:
you this xenophobia Zulu, are you that daft that you cannot understand what I mean by get lost? I forgot, dumbness is in your gene.
Shey you sef no fit stop quoting him?
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Starzo: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Tell them the truth about them, their own racism is the worst but they go about pretending and hiding it and still got d mind to point at other people. Very useless sect of animals from one section of the Zoo called Nigeria. I saw a picture you posted about eviction of Nigerians from south house, down here; they turned it to tribal wars against igbo people not knowing that igbos ain't the only Nigerians in south Africa. I commend you, by standing up and dishing the truth and dealing with them in the language they can understand.
ode!...you don't know those south Africans know the Igbo tribe and hate you more than any other tribe from Nigeria. The person you're quoting and praising has many times in the past called out Igbo tribe in particular with derogatory insults. But here you are praising him. You're a mumu man.

6 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by OBALOLA55(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Invitationn: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Oga shit is currently on your people. You're constantly being bullied by the Whites in your own country.
Doesn't it bother you?
Get your acts together mate!

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by koladebrainiac(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2022
lol, try this in nigeria,

the report would be "at least 3 people were killed in the fight that ensues.."
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Sinewy7: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Lol...easy abeg! Na Buhari dull us. Take it easy on us. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Invitationn: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2022
Starzo:

ode!...you don't know those south Africans know the Igbo tribe and hate you more than any other tribe from Nigeria. The person you're quoting and praising has many times in the past call out Igbo tribe in particular with derogatory insults. But here you are praising him. You're a mumu man.
grin
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by watersideboys: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Black South africans are the problem in South africa
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Starzo: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Sinewy7:

Lol...easy abeg! Na Buhari dull us. Take it easy on us. shocked shocked shocked
mumu...you don't know his last paragraph was referring to slavery, slave trade that affected all blacks.

Both you and the guy na concrete mugus
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by JuanDeDios: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG

What kind of school is this? I believe it's a secondary school. Looks like a formerly "all-white" school too. Is it private or public? Day or boarding?
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by kmaster007: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Na today
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by mvem(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Highways:
SA blacks are just the problem... If they are not fighting Nigeria to leave their country.. they are fighting white.... They are just lazy and blame the whole visitors for their poverty
I think you don't understand. The whites are white south Africans...do you understand the demography in south Africa?
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Semaj77(m): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Japared , that's a new one

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by emmnprince(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2022
Druggey:
How the fvck does it concern Nigerians? This shit should go to randland
BTW we don't give a fvck cool

TjoBATHONG:

It's on DStv cool.

BTW, why the hell am I seeing lame Nigerian Idols on DStv? It should go on lame-S TSTV

Una two no get serious work!
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Albertone(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Wow Pictures! shocked

Randfontein is a town near Johannesburg.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/latest-hoerskool-jan-viljoen-news-live-updates-monday-14-february/

You kaffirs are just too addicted to our dear forum that you can't go a day without using it.

I'm not happy with this news.I wish the whites will whoop nonsense out of you xenophobes' asss!
If I were in SA,I'll join the whites against you lazy lots who only want to depend on government money.

Violent lazy xenophobes!

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Highways: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
mvem:
I think you don't understand. The whites are white south Africans...do you understand the demography in south Africa?

They are not white SA to the black SA who believe that they are the rightful owners of the land... You think apartheid has been forgotten?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic) / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.