Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash (43828 Views)

Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ahmback:
Zulu-man is seeking for attention.
jobless kaffir

Thanks for another contribution Wawa! At this rate you're pushing me to FP. At some point your flat square head will figure it out... Might take a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:

You can call me any choice words you want, i don't care. I feel nothing but pity for all of you. You're crying because the white masters you love so much, don't want you guys near them. You all are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Where in this story did u see begging blacks? I saw people standing up for themselves.

You're clearly suffering from delusional disorder - psychosis. I get u though - Nigeria is a tough place - a majority of u suffer from mental illness.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gold179:
you this xenophobia Zulu , are you that daft that you cannot understand what I mean by get lost? I forgot, dumbness is in your gene.

Next time say "xenophobic Zulu" instead of the mess u wrote up there. Did u study under a tree at Boko Haram school for the kidnapped or what? Then u call me daft.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Gold179: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Next time say "xenophobic Zulu" instead of the mess u wrote up there. Did u study under a tree at Boko Haram school for the kidnapped or what? Then u call me daft.
thank God you know you are a xenophobic Zulu daft, that's all that matters.

14 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gold179:
thank God you know you are a xenophobic Zulu daft, that's all that matters.

Thank God u know you're a kidnapped Boko Haram bride and didn't dispute it.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by WoundedLamb: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
MrSamsung:
We all have it in us - hate and racism - be you black or white. But left untamed, the black man's hatred and racism would be worst.

Hmm.... I agree we all have the tendency to maltreat others. I agree the black man would have probably been worse if the table was reversed. But it I don't think it makes any sense to leave the reality on ground to focus on hypothetical situations. It just doesn't add any value. If anything, it's a deliberate attempt to shy away from addressing the situation. #SayNoToRacism

4 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Gold179: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Thank God u know you're a kidnapped Boko Haram bride and didn't dispute it.
you are too daft and dumb and not worth my response, you don't even have hope because its already in your gene, you'll forever remain like that, and let me tell something, I'll stop responding to you because you are an extremely daft and dumb xenophobic Zulu not worth my time. Get lost forever.

8 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gold179:
you are too daft and dumb and not worth my response, you don't even have hope because its already in your gene, you'll forever remain like that, and let me tell something, I'll stop responding to you because you are an extremely daft and dumb xenophobic Zulu not worth my time. Get lost forever.

Your umpteenth final response. No wonder 'Ogres' are on this forum day and night discussing SA women - you're a hopeless case.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Hmm.... I agree we all have the tendency to maltreat others. I agree the black man would have probably been worse if the table was reversed. But it I don't think it makes any sense to leave the reality on ground to focus on hypothetical situations. It just doesn't add any value. If anything, it's a deliberate attempt to shy away from addressing the situation. #SayNoToRacism

A sane comment after 3 whole pages cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by FreshGuy2(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gold179:
Nne don't mind the stupid monkey... They don't even have voice in their own country cus they are regarded as not even 2nd or 3rd but 5th class citizens in their own country by their white or Indian masters that's why they tag them kaffirs...

Remove their white masters from South Africa and you will see that South Africa is just another sh*tty downgraded version of South Sudan. They know very well that they are a joke as a country without their white masters, that's why they lack balls to face them squarely, instead they transfer their hatred and aggressions towards other Africans living and doing legitimate works there.

13 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 15, 2022
Black south Africans are something else...

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Would u prefer news of Fulani rapin your women and making u flee to Benin Republic? Tomorrow I'll post a thread about how you were sold for umbrellas and mirrors - that should please u smiley
A true Mzanzi nude teen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Goldbw122(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Na wa see what racists is causing... Well this will bring the truth to the light.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by omoadeleye(m): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2022
It's only in South Africa different grammars always spawn... Like, Apartheid, Xenophobia and so on... Useless bunch of people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by GeneralPula: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2022
dawnomike:
The police will come around, arrest both the white and black students. They will end up releasing the white students but will keep the black students in jail until they're bailed out charged for causing nuisance.

You sabi SA well well..

By now, they would have released all the white students..
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2022
MrSamsung:
We all have it in us - hate and racism - be you black or white. But left untamed, the black man's hatred and racism would be worst.
Like the way they burnt their African brothers some months back. South Africans are loud n they lack emotion.

6 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Dickson178(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Flexherbal:
When will all these stop?
maybe today or tomorrow.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by LegacyB: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2022
MrSamsung:
Very correct. What we have as tribal squabbling here is even worse than racism.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TechSkill: 8:02am On Feb 15, 2022
South Africa is losing their country in a slow and steady manner.

And this sad to watch.

shocked shocked shocked shocked In other news, I design awesome graphics at affordable prices...

check below to see the amazing designs...and send me a message for yours. Turn around is within 24 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/6986328/affordable-professional-graphics-designer
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by saymax(f): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2022
And to think SA is the way it is to day in terms of technology and infrastructre, is solely because of the whites and a few blacks(Nigerians), yet they fight their librators.....hmmmm. Black SA try to be grateful for once...

4 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Nigerians in SA, this is not your fight. Please stay out of their business. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by zikter(m): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Highways:
SA blacks are just the problem... If they are not fighting Nigeria to leave their country.. they are fighting white.... They are just lazy and blame the whole visitors for their poverty
I agree with you. Just to add that, not only south African blacks but blacks generally. We will fight the whites for all forms of discrimination but do same among ourselves. Here on nairaland, we have successfully renamed ourselves some inglorious names such as pigs, Igbos, afonja, almajiri etc. So much for fighting racial discrimination indeed

5 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by naija4life247: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Would u prefer news of Fulani rapin your women and making u flee to Benin Republic? Tomorrow I'll post a thread about how you were sold for umbrellas and mirrors - that should please u smiley

You are definitely suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations. Definitely, you will soon land at the senior ward of the nearest psychiatric hospital

5 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by CSTRR: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Why is a South African news on the Front page?

Who gives a fucckkk?

7 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by MrUchenna1(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2022
“For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”

3 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Coldie(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2022
Love this, South Africa has been attacking and abusing other Africans for decades and we keep telling them that their time will come and we will be waiting. Ghana was once deregatory towards foreigners especially Nigerians their time came, South Africans continue destroying your country people way want fvck una up for this Africa plenty

4 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by CSTRR: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Shortyy(f): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Keep your Nigerian Idols and NTA on TSTV first, Ms Myopic Jollof.

Will you just shut it with this dumbass narrative. Ain't we doing you a favor? Are these channels free on DSTV? Is DSTV not being paid by these channels? Who's this daft punk ffs! Go and tell DStv to remove the channels that pay them then! Onye ala!

What have you contributed on Nairaland financially so far? Are you paying seun to be on this site and post rubbish? If you don't geddifok!

9 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Coldie(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2022
Black people so much have inferiority complex towards anything black. An average white person doesn’t want to go to a black school ok leave them alone to go to their school una say lai lai, una go use una leg waka go join their school then start to complain.

7 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Coldie(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2022
CSTRR:
Personally, I would pay top dollar to watch those Afrikaans deal with those murderous Zulus and xhosas.

Me self I go add

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Adama Barrow Lands In Gambia Amid Tight Security. Photos / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.