Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash (43882 Views)

Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by CSTRR: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Agugbadin:

They hate Nigerians because Nigerians brought hard drugs to their country which is fuelling violent crimes in their country as drugs impair their sense of reasoning.
There is no way Nigerians would be successful there without local collaboration.

2 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Invitationn:

Oga shit is currently on your people. You're constantly being bullied by the Whites in your own country.
Doesn't it bother you?
Get your acts together mate!

Yes, and we are bullying Nigerians so we're even.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shortyy:

Will you just shut it with this dumbass narrative. Ain't we doing you a favor? Are these channels free on DSTV? [b]Is DSTV not being paid by these channels? [/b]Who's this daft punk ffs! Go and tell DStv to remove the channels that pay them then! Onye ala!

What have you contributed on Nairaland financially so far? Are you paying seun to be on this site and post rubbish? If you don't geddifok!

DSTV pays the channels mumu. DSTV went to Nigeria and upskilled your entertainment industry. Before you were filming under trees and your best shows were shot on shoe string budgets.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by KingDamzzy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
80% of South Africans have a black ancestry.

7.9% of South Africans are white.

It is crazy how the blacks still get discriminated against despite the disparity in numbers. There are still echoes of apartheid rule in South Africa and its really sad.

On the flip side in Nigeria, tribalism is still roaring it's ugly head in full force.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Razgas:
A true Mzanzi nude teen cheesy

grin grin grin u again.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2022

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by zumbigbo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dem go face their oppressors finally rather than destroying their liver with alcohol and/or abusing immigrants. Next stop should be ANC HQ
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by FreshGuy2(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Why this hateful souls (kaffirs) are always obsessed with nairaland and anything Nigeria, i don't know... Why always flooding our dear nairaland with their mumu topics that doesn't concern us in anyway, looking for our attention.. Do they not have their own discussion forum over there?

2 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tennessee85:
Stop crying, IPOB cretin. We support the whites against the Kaffirs. Your tears can't stop that.
I support the South Africans; you can go wailing; Zoo cretin and e-rat!

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Starzo:

You really hate yourself that much??...such a pity.
By not siding with your likes who suppose to be more like a brother rather your tribalism wouldn't allow you to do so; I rather side with an outsider than someone a poisonous country man. Bye..

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
watersideboys:

That's your own useless personal saturated opinion that is of no significance ,from an ignorant mere statistic ,irrelevant unrecognised personality like you... shift one side
You can go on to wail. I can't stay with a poisonous country cobra like and a tribalist bigots; instead I will stay with outsiders whom I don't know much about them. Your type are too dangerous and too cunning while hiding in nairaland doing what you know how to do best.

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Invitationn: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Yes, and we are bullying Nigerians so we're even.
Your logic is faulty!
How's that even? Nigerians are minorities in your country.
Anyways, I'm glad you agree with me that the Whites constantly bully you in your land and you can't do shit than burn tyres and loot Nigerian shops.

2 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by merits(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
dawnomike:
The police will come around, arrest both the white and black students. They will end up releasing the white students but will keep the black students in jail until they're bailed out charged for causing nuisance.
true talk bro,i see alot i went there[SA]
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by LIONSABRE(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
nawa oh,not every person black is inhumane.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Shortyy(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

DSTV pays the channels mumu. DSTV went to Nigeria and upskilled your entertainment industry. Before you were filming under trees and your best shows were shot on shoe string budgets.

DStv pays the channels, and how does DStv make their money? Are they running free business? You're too dumb abeg. The DStv in question don't even know your dumb ass exists. Don't go and get a life, xenophobic imp.

2 Likes

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by samonak(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shortyy:

Will you just shut it with this dumbass narrative. Ain't we doing you a favor? Are these channels free on DSTV? Is DSTV not being paid by these channels? Who's this daft punk ffs! Go and tell DStv to remove the channels that pay them then! Onye ala!

What have you contributed on Nairaland financially so far? Are you paying seun to be on this site and post rubbish? If you don't geddifok!
Nne, u deserve one million likes for this comment, instead of that ungrateful xenophobic kaffir, to go n publish their useless fight on a South African forum he's here yarning dust. Go n deal with the whites in ur own country and leave us out of it. The time for being our brother's keeper is long gone, since you people clearly stated that fellow Africans are not welcome in your country. I hate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by samonak(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Agugbadin:

They hate Nigerians because Nigerians brought hard drugs to their country which is fuelling violent crimes in their country as drugs impair their sense of reasoning.
So the hardworking Nigerians doing legitimate businesses that employ fellow South Africans deserve to have their properties and means of livelihood destroyed because of the excesses of a few unscrupulous Nigerians?
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Tennessee85: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Long live white South Africans, IPOB buffoon!
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tennessee85:
Long live white South Africans, IPOB buffoon![b] your wailing and sorrow is just starting ,I will say it again; I rather ran into the hands of South Africans knowing well their character and how they behave than into the hands of camelons and tribalist bigots in Nigeria hiding and never waited to show themselves and their characters
Mod will soon ban you;any small thing; you people will resort to insult; I wonder what you went to school for. Long live black and white South Africans! Bad market!

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shortyy:

DStv pays the channels, and how does DStv make their money? Are they running free business? You're too dumb abeg. The DStv in question don't even know your dumb ass exists. Don't go and get a life, xenophobic imp.

DStv makes the money through advertising but only after they've given the channels money to setup an attractive channel.

All of Africa Magic was founded with SA subscriber money dodo when DStv first started establishing good standards in your TV industry - today you're telling us that you're feeding us. Very typical! Learn a thing or two first about how TV works and then come back to debate me.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:

grin grin grin

Awesome meme as well grin

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Invitationn:

Your logic is faulty!
How's that even? Nigerians are minorities in your country.
Anyways, I'm glad you agree with me that the Whites constantly bully you in your land and you can't do shit than burn tyres and loot Nigerian shops.

The last time I checked we were challenging whites through the power of the wallet. We now own a third of the country's GDP from nothing 20 years ago and set to double that in the next 10 years.

We've also grown the country's GDP fourfold from where the whites left it (CNN source)

Argue with the FACTS! grin

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Invitationn: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

The last time I checked we were challenging whites through the power of the wallet. We now own a third of the country's GDP from nothing 20 years ago and set to double that in the next 10 years.

We've also grown the country's GDP fourfold from where the whites left it (CNN source)

Argue with the FACTS! grin

Come on! Stop making everyone dumber.
Zungu said you need a plan. Apparently, you don't have one yet.
Again, Black South Africans to Whites population is in the excess, 76% to 9%. You come here to celebrate how blacks South Africans surpass middle class Whites? grin
Are you being serious?

And that's not even the point. The point is, are you being bullied in your own land or not?
Or this is just you trying to go; 'Oh, I agree we are sti being bullied by the minority Whites-like always, but we are figuring out how to stop it'.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by Shortyy(f): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

DStv makes the money through advertising but only after they've given the channels money to setup an attractive channel.

All of Africa Magic was founded with SA subscriber money dodo when DStv first started establishing good standards in your TV industry - today you're telling us that you're feeding us. Very typical! Learn a thing or two first about how TV works and then come back to debate me.

Look at how you're boldly writing trash just to defend your shitty country. At the end of the day, does DStv benefit from these Channels or not? Right. Take your long meaningless epistle and shove it up your ass.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Invitationn:

Come on! Stop making everyone dumber.
Zungu said you need a plan. Apparently, you don't have one yet.
Again, Black South Africans to Whites population is in the excess, 76% to 9%. You come here to celebrate how blacks South Africans surpass middle class Whites? grin
Are you being serious?

And that's not even the point. The point is, are you being bullied in your own land or not?
Or this is just you trying to go; 'Oh, I agree we are sti being bullied by the minority Whites-like always, but we are figuring out how to stop it'.

Zungu said we currently have 30% of the economy - that's more than the size of the Kenyan GDP. So it's possible to double that within a few decades. You were creating a false impression of a useless and assetless black in SA and that's a damn lie and very ignorant grin

Of course blacks aren't gonna own everything yet despite being the majority because of something called apartheid. Read up on it before making stupid comments. What u refuse to acknowledge is that there's tremendous progress - the best example being how u ignored the fact that blacks grew the economy fourfold and gained 30% of that in record time tongue

Go concentrate on why after 60 years of mismanagement and Africa's biggest oil wealth you're still the Poverty capital of the world, living off a quarter of SA's per capita income and japaring everywhere else including poorer countries grin

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shortyy:

Look at how you're boldly writing trash just to defend your shitty country. At the end of the day, does DStv benefit from these Channels or not? Right. Take your long meaningless epistle and shove it up your ass.

Theres a reason why DSTV's presence in your country is called an INVESTMENT, dumbo. We are feeding u hungry lots - Poverty Capital of the World. U should be begging me for a visa, japagerian.

1 Like

Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by morpheus101: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Zungu said we currently have 30% of the economy - that's more than the size of the Kenyan GDP. So it's possible to double that within a few decades. You were creating a false impression of a useless and assetless black in SA and that's a damn lie and very ignorant grin

Of course blacks aren't gonna own everything yet despite being the majority because of something called apartheid. Read up on it before making stupid comments. What u refuse to acknowledge is that there's tremendous progress - the best example being how u ignored the fact that blacks grew the economy fourfold and gained 30% of that in record time tongue

Go concentrate on why after 60 years of mismanagement and Africa's biggest oil wealth you're still the Poverty capital of the world, living off a quarter of SA's per capita income and japaring everywhere else including poorer countries grin

What has your write up above got to do with White kids still oppressing your black and Khoisan/Colored kids in those schools.

You simply post these things that don't concern any Nigerian to seek opportunities to post this rubbish

The real question is, What happened to your rainbow nation where you black students are being oppressed in their "own" country
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by morpheus101: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Theres a reason why DSTV's presence in your country is called an INVESTMENT, dumbo. We are feeding u hungry lots - Poverty Capital of the World. U should be begging me for a visa, japagerian.

Why are you not feeding your "own people" with these investments. A country feeding another country is seeking extension of 350 Rand monthly grant.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
morpheus101:

Why are you not feeding your "own people" with these investments. A country feeding another country is seeking extension of 350 Rand monthly grant.

Yes, we're feeding a country that doesn't even have R35 monthly grant.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
morpheus101:

What has your write up above got to do with White kids still oppressing your black and Khoisan/Colored kids in those schools.

You simply post these things that don't concern any Nigerian to seek opportunities to post this rubbish

The real question is, What happened to your rainbow nation where you black students are being oppressed in their "own" country

Diversion from the COLD HARD FACTS I slammed u with grin grin grin

The question is why are uneducated Fulani herdsmen running your country into the ground while the dumb majority look on helplessly and why do cows have more rights than u do?

In case u missed it coz you're bias, black students and parents confronted the racist whites in this story. There's no space left for racists in SA.
Re: Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash by morpheus101: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Yes, we're feeding a country that doesn't even have R35 monthly grant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic) / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.