Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving (749 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving / My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving by underpinna: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
If you missed the initial post, here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/6980691/little-sister-misbehaving

After reading people's suggestions here, I went to her computer training center which doubles as my elder brother's computer center. I called her to the side after she was done with what she was doing.

I asked her what course she intend studying in school and she answered Law.
I asked her if she's ready for law and she answered in affirmative and that she's going to register for Jamb as soon as it is open for registration.
I asked her if she knows a certain person, mentioning the guys name. She said no then I told her not to lie. I asked her to be free with me. She then told me that the guy is toasting her (not bread if I got the spelling wrong)
Using the advice I got from my first post and that of @simdyofficial,
I told her about
STDs
Unwanted Pregnancy
Use and dump
Exiting school plans.
I reminded her that she will be the first in her family to go to university. Although there is another who studied environmental from the school of health.
I told her about ladies suffering with their children after the boy left them or the boy not having enough to feed them.
Although FERNANDEZ advised I invite the guy I didn't.

She did well in her studies and I encourage her to do well so she meet up with the other of my lil sister who was staying with us before my parents relocated to the village. That one now is in basic preparing to gain admission into medical department.
They both had luck, my father trained them both in the best private school attached to a polytechnic then. My father is willing to train this one to university level if only she could hold and not roll with other girls.

My observation in the village too is not encouraging. Those girls in the village are unto something else. Very raw even more than the area I live.

In the computer center, her best friend is also bad from observation.

I have given her the needed advice. It is left for her to be herself.

I left the village on Saturday.

I pray she stick with my parents advice. Though it made us introverts or shy but we are all in different cities in Nigeria without no problem.

Thank you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving by Kylekent59: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
You have to put her in prayers.
Re: Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
What makes you think you can tame this young girl? Sooner or later she's going to taste the forbidden fruit (if she hasn't already). So all this one is just medicine after death

1 Like

Re: Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving by Flexherbal(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Take solace in the fact that you have done your best.

1 Like

Re: Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving by mardis: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Well done, you tried, i applaud your calmness and patience. In addition, try and be calling her from time to time a so you can be reminding her to keep her on track. Hmmm because teenagers especially girls can easily be deceived and mislead.

1 Like

Re: Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving by Torosk1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Believe she don dey f*ck
She now no what you no

1 Like

Re: Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
I hope in time, that Nigerians begin to raise a generation of boys willing to be serious role models, not interrogators, and support systems to their kid sisters. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
[s]]I hope in time, that Nigerians begin to raise a generation of boys willing to be serious role models, not interrogators, and support systems to their kid sisters[/s] undecided
Carry your stupid gender war elsewhere,op definitely doesn't deserve Ur nonsense emotions.

You've done well @op , try to call her once in a while , get her gifts for good behaviours too.

1 Like

Re: Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Torosk1:
Believe she don dey f*ck
She now no what you no
You're disgusting... His sister is fifteen... She received a love letter, and you're here slut-shaming her? undecided

Most of you men are dogs... To think such awful thoughts... About a kid!
Re: Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving by Torosk1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're disgusting... His sister is fifteen... She received a love letter, and you're here slut-shaming her? undecided

Most of you men are dogs... To think such awful thoughts... About a kid!
Bitch get thee behind me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! / Introduction Ceremony / 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Might Be Burning After Having S**x With Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.