Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! (749 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by Instablognews: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
From A Picture that went viral Today, A Socialite from Ibadan was seen proposing to his girlfriend in the middle of a traffic jam a.k.a ‘hold up’ in Ibadan, Nigeria as he gets a sounding ‘yes’ in front of road commuters as they watch to understand what was going on !

WATCH THE VIDEO OF HOW IT WENT DOWN ON OUR WEBSITE THROUGH THE LINK BELOW

https://www.instablognews.com/2022/04/man-propeses-to-his-girl-in-traffic-in.html?m=1

What are your thoughts ?

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by Medianna(f): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ahhh...
Men are still kneeling down to propose??

I wish una well
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
SIMp angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by Jennyclay(f): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations Dear!!

AsomArchitectNG:
SIMp angry
Shut the toilet you called mouth and go learn how to be romantic.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Congratulations Dear!!

Shut the toilet you called mouth and go learn how to be romantic.

Where i come from we don't banter words with hoes undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by Headlesschicken(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
undecided Chukwu gba unu ume.....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
You are lucky o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by HopeNeverDies: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Damnn!!!! LoL
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by fastanddubious(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
The man get mind ooh
What if she said no?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by Blunttruth: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Medianna:
Ahhh...
Men are still kneeling down to propose??

I wish una well
She knew he was going to propose. They both dressed for the occasion in matching outfits.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by Nonexisting: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
How do these people succeed in fooling themselves like this? Two of them probably were coming back from church and when they got to a junction, the simp decided to disgrace his father openly. Just like two people will wake up from the same bed and one of them opens phone to write an epistle they call birthday message on social media when the person he is writing it for is right there beside him. No be juju be that?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES ! by Medianna(f): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Blunttruth:

She knew he was going to propose. They both dressed for the occasion in matching outfits.

Your sense dey there.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Might Be Burning After Having S**x With Your Partner. / What Animal Has Chased You Before? / Man Catches His Wife Red Handed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.