Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend (1235 Views)

Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important / This Is Why I cancelled my wedding / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by dnawah(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
BrightDr:
Had to use my old backup account to stay anonymous.

So earlier this morning I was thinking of a fancy and expensive place to take my girlfriend for Valentine celebration in order to have a quality time. I saw her call as if she know what was in my mind. We started gisting, she was telling me how desperate she is to meet me.i no see anything wrong there.if u grains egusi for market na all dey come out? Before midnight if u no apologize to her,u no go see person way better pass am.

Just when I'm about to tell her my plans, she said " what are you bringing me, cus I prepared a meal for you and you know how expensive stuff is now". I was sad and disappointed. This is the girl I always spend on without second thoughts. Bought her expensive gadgets too.

All I want is a gift like other normal people not even expensive stuff. But I observe how stingy she is despite having good source of income. Imagine having ordinary Moringa Soup as gift on a day like today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Must Avoid Girls Who Says You're STINGY / The Difference Between Your Star And Your Destiny / Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.