Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. (45160 Views)

I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Totiemide: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na just today oo, o Ma ka bi carnival.

I sha don't want to hear story that touch the heart from both the pussy and the Dickerson tomorrow.

May they not end their valentine story on front page.

Amen
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Irondome1: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
The girls who fall for the traps and the boys who set the traps, who will God punish at the end?
Be wise, don't wait for God to punish.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by SLOVFO(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Endorsing immorality...the best security tip under this circumstances is to stay at home. Simple.

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Ken4Christ: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
Dear ladies, I need not to tell you the kind of men we have and the security situation in the country. Currently, rituals has become a norm.

Here are few tips to help you survive the evening.

1. DON'T GO OUT WITH HIM IF YOU MET HIM ONLINE AND THIS WOULD BE YOUR FIRST TIME OF SEEING HIM IN PERSON

2. IF YOU MUST HANGOUT TONIGHT, HAVE A PACK OF CONDOM.

3. BEFORE YOU GO OUT WITH HIM, SEND HIS PICTURES, HOUSE ADDRESS AND HIS PHONE NUMBER TO YOUR RELATIVE.

4. LET HIM BE AWARE THAT YOUR PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE HANGING OUT WITH HIM.

5. SCREENSHOT YOUR LAST CHATS AND RECORD YOUR LAST CONVERSATION WITH HIM AND SEND IT TO A CLOSE FRIEND.

6. PICK THE VENUE OF MEETING.

7. BEFORE YOU STEP OUT, SPELL OUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS TO HIM. IF YOU KNOW WANT SEX, TELL HIM BEFORE HAND.

8. STAY IN AN OPEN PLACE AND LET THERE BE PEOPLE IN THE ENVIROMENT.

9. IF BY WHATEVER MEANS YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A HOTEL ROOM WITH HIM, RECORD EVERY MOMENT (you will need it in case).

10. OPERATE ON "NO CONDOM NO SEX" REGARDLESS WHO HE IS TO YOU.

Happy Val. Enjoy the evening

Sign: Sarah Theophilus

Is Valentine about sex? St Valentine only stood up for marriage and not for immorality.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Deri2018(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Advicing a naija girl is like talking to a tree. Them nor dey hear
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Blackblessed500(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
No be ashawo work u just describe i stand to be corrected if am wrong

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Aaae: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Really
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by nedekid: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Issue, must you follow him?
If not for long throat. undecided
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by nedekid: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Blackblessed500:
No be ashawo work u just describe i stand to be corrected if am wrong
Na im undecided
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by 1821oo: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Ego wont allow some of the ladies to listen..

Imagine the feelings of ritualists today
[/s]
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by 1821oneni: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Ego/Kudi/Owo.

Some of them have already budgeted how much they are going to make today..
[/s]
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by 1821oneni: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Imagine how the ritualists and evil people would be feeling tonight.

May God let them heed to the advise cos it's for their own benefits
[/s]
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by 1821on: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Money wey no go give person rest of mind no be money now. Don't do this, don't eat that.. Even God no give us those long conditions to make money.

Inside this beautiful life. Hell awaits them sha
[/s]
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by maticar: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
lalasticlala let's hangout tonight. Bills on me
Seun is a misogynist. He keeps pushing threads that berate women to the front page. Imagine someone saying "Don't take her out for val if she is not a working class" and seun allowed such thread grace front page.
Add tribalistic threads too
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Who else noticed the stress on sex and condoms three times in the post.

So Saphiere too dey collect on a steady?

This world is deep.

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by meobizy(f): 1:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Today is 15th February. Make una carry all una guidelines comot till next year.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by SoapQueen(f): 6:34am On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
Seun is a misogynist. He keeps pushing threads that berate women to the front page. Imagine someone saying "Don't take her out for val if she is not a working class" and seun allowed such thread grace front page.

Loool
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Lightorder: 6:41am On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
Dear ladies, I need not to tell you the kind of men we have and the security situation in the country. Currently, rituals has become a norm.

Here are few tips to help you survive the evening.

1. DON'T GO OUT WITH HIM IF YOU MET HIM ONLINE AND THIS WOULD BE YOUR FIRST TIME OF SEEING HIM IN PERSON

2. IF YOU MUST HANGOUT TONIGHT, HAVE A PACK OF CONDOM.

3. BEFORE YOU GO OUT WITH HIM, SEND HIS PICTURES, HOUSE ADDRESS AND HIS PHONE NUMBER TO YOUR RELATIVE.

4. LET HIM BE AWARE THAT YOUR PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE HANGING OUT WITH HIM.

5. SCREENSHOT YOUR LAST CHATS AND RECORD YOUR LAST CONVERSATION WITH HIM AND SEND IT TO A CLOSE FRIEND.

6. PICK THE VENUE OF MEETING.

7. BEFORE YOU STEP OUT, SPELL OUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS TO HIM. IF YOU KNOW WANT SEX, TELL HIM BEFORE HAND.

8. STAY IN AN OPEN PLACE AND LET THERE BE PEOPLE IN THE ENVIROMENT.

9. IF BY WHATEVER MEANS YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A HOTEL ROOM WITH HIM, RECORD EVERY MOMENT (you will need it in case).

10. OPERATE ON "NO CONDOM NO SEX" REGARDLESS WHO HE IS TO YOU.

Happy Val. Enjoy the evening

Sign: Sarah Theophilus
You didn’t include letting him know that someone else knows you are with him . Meanwhile , there is nothing to enjoy here . Stay home. Long throat kills . Valentines is not a must. Thank you
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Yeesh(f): 6:44am On Feb 15, 2022
BePrepared:

Who remove sense from our girls

Must they go out
You can as well ask them please.
I do not belong to the category of “them”.
Thanks!
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Omoluabiii(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
The girls who fall for the traps and the boys who set the traps, who will God punish at the end?

you thinking God will punish the boy alone?
Na two of them baba God flog.
They re both greedy and stupid
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Omoluabiii(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I want to take a Nairalander out cool

Who's there ?? smiley
Ritualist! Run! For! your! life!
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:

Does seun still control what happens on nairaland?
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by naija4life247: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:

So, jobless lazy females too want to be taken out. Where is your pride then?
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by heniford2: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
na cante trend you just did ladies stay in ur house oh! Guys lockup ur money cheesy grin
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by MITCHELL96: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Omoluabiii:

Ritualist! Run! For! your! life!

Can't I say what I like in peace again ?

Who be this lousy goat sef ? undecided

Common, Fvck! off my Mention button!
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Omoluabiii(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Can't I say what I like in peace again ?
Who be this lousy goat sef ? undecided
Common, Fvck! off my Mention button!
grin E PAIN AM grin
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by MITCHELL96: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2022
Omoluabiii:

grin E PAIN AM grin

Small boy grin Go chop abeg
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Omoluabiii(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Small boy grin Go chop abeg
old man, go die abeg grin
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by MITCHELL96: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omoluabiii:

old man, go die abeg grin

See how broke and hungry you look at your display picture grin grin

Send your account number let me delete it for you grin poor ugly 34 years old thing! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) / Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.