Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. (45133 Views)

I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by amtheone(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na by force to go out. Abeg make every body dey him house ohhhh, but long throat no go allow our girls sit down one place. ����

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Nisiqal: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,999!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number: 0.70..84.5..6.23.43 to take advantage of this discount before it ends.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Nisiqal: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,999!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number: 0.70..84.5..6.23.43 to take advantage of this discount before it ends.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Enemyofpeace: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I want to take a Nairalander out cool

Who's there ?? smiley
the 2k wey dey your pocket dey make you feel like Obi Cubana abi?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by spartoo: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
And while you obey these rules, note that WHO DIE DON DIE BE THAT
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Danmboss(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
lalasticlala let's hangout tonight. Bills on me
I cover lala with the blood of Jesus!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by tamdun: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nothing like #justice blablabla for any lady wey follow ritualists, àwọn longer throat
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Bimpe29: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Trending now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by adecz: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
undecided
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Bigpapi: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
The girls who fall for the traps and the boys who set the traps, who will God punish at the end?

YOU
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Fiscus105(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
But hearts and minds hardened already,no amount of sermon can stop them not to go for drink and dirty sex this night.

Many will remember ur advice in their dying moment...... And some after several years when prophet or babalawo ties their woes for today night out.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Jollyjane4U: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank God i dey my house.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
Dear ladies, I ...

11. Maybe you should just sit at home.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by reddingtonblack: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Se o'gun laiye nii shocked if the risk is that loud why not just kuku sit home jeje

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by ImoleNaija: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
May God save our ladies from the hands of the nowaday ritualists disguising as boyfriends.

saphiere:

Oga lala, beware of any lady that openly defends Chidinma Ojukwu.

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
Dear ladies, I need not to tell you the kind of men we have and the security situation in the country. Currently, rituals has become a norm.

Here are few tips to help you survive the evening.

1. DON'T GO OUT WITH HIM IF YOU MET HIM ONLINE AND THIS WOULD BE YOUR FIRST TIME OF SEEING HIM IN PERSON

2. IF YOU MUST HANGOUT TONIGHT, HAVE A PACK OF CONDOM.

3. BEFORE YOU GO OUT WITH HIM, SEND HIS PICTURES, HOUSE ADDRESS AND HIS PHONE NUMBER TO YOUR RELATIVE.

4. LET HIM BE AWARE THAT YOUR PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE HANGING OUT WITH HIM.

5. SCREENSHOT YOUR LAST CHATS AND RECORD YOUR LAST CONVERSATION WITH HIM AND SEND IT TO A CLOSE FRIEND.

6. PICK THE VENUE OF MEETING.

7. BEFORE YOU STEP OUT, SPELL OUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS TO HIM. IF YOU KNOW WANT SEX, TELL HIM BEFORE HAND.

8. STAY IN AN OPEN PLACE AND LET THERE BE PEOPLE IN THE ENVIROMENT.

9. IF BY WHATEVER MEANS YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A HOTEL ROOM WITH HIM, RECORD EVERY MOMENT (you will need it in case).

10. OPERATE ON "NO CONDOM NO SEX" REGARDLESS WHO HE IS TO YOU.

Happy Val. Enjoy the evening

Sign: Sarah Theophilus
tell them not to go out today, all these your option won't stop the head cut.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by LordIsaac(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
And don't forget that all the pictures and recording you send will only be used to trace him AFTER YOU ARE DEAD and NOT DESIGNED TO BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE. And, if you must disregard the "condom rule" because you like it raw, ask him what his reaction would be if you came back to him some weeks later saying you are pregnant.... record his response and play it for him daily. That does not mean he will marry you, but just a piece of evidence you may need to present in court. You can now go... grin

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by TheZeezle(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who Dey give dem all these Expo.... U think say dem wise? Wait till later, person go still sob for some girls
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Socialmedia234: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stupid post.
Why will a reasonable man waste his precious time on a date with worthless Nigerian Lady.

Nigerian ladies are of no use other than to use them for sexx and rituals.

To hell with all Nigeria girls.
They are all useless

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Can't relate

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Fiscus105(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
Dear ladies, I need not to tell you the kind of men we have and the security situation in the country. Currently, rituals has become a norm.

1. DON'T GO OUT WITH HIM IF YOU MET HIM ONLINE AND THIS WOULD BE YOUR FIRST TIME OF SEEING HIM IN PERSON

3. BEFORE YOU GO OUT WITH HIM, SEND HIS PICTURES, HOUSE ADDRESS AND HIS PHONE NUMBER TO YOUR RELATIVE.

5. SCREENSHOT YOUR LAST CHATS AND RECORD YOUR LAST CONVERSATION WITH HIM AND SEND IT TO A CLOSE FRIEND.

7. BEFORE YOU STEP OUT, SPELL OUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS TO HIM. IF YOU KNOW WANT SEX, TELL HIM BEFORE HAND.

9. IF BY WHATEVER MEANS YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A HOTEL ROOM WITH HIM, RECORD EVERY MOMENT (you will need it in case).

Must you go out today?
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Blackdisciple(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Girls that will see you the adviser as a Mumu man lolzzzz leave them , them girls knows what they are doing.....
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by doncent222(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Valentine tine never Sure for my side no mattar how l try,so guy's do tine with caution ok cheer!
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by DECLAN2015(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:

That number 7 though.
No one can determine that ...many ladies have said i dont want sex...last last na she by herself go carry the dick inside the v
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Allisgud: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
This one na10 rules of going out for date grin grin wink many girls destiny go lost tonite
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Palharry77: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
And RIP to the disobedient once today
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by UGLYSALT: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:

2. IF YOU MUST HANGOUT TONIGHT, HAVE A PACK OF CONDOM. Catholic Prayers In Spanish

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by jaxxy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nice tips
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Jmichael1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
The girls who fall for the traps and the boys who set the traps, who will God punish at the end?

who go hungry at last btw person wen buy premature plantain and the person wen sell the plantain?
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Omooba77: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:

Why not with Seun.....

I have run oooo... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.