Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. (45162 Views)

I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Twoclans(f): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Is this fuel scarcity in Abuja alone ? Where are people seeing fuel to roam around in the name of valentine abeg.

Biko the fuel in my car is for business deals I cant waste because of any mumu date today.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Bamzyriches451: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Damn!!
Amaka shey you never see bike?
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Jmichael1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wetin go be go surly be...
more pussy to all my real niggarz,my the pussy dat will kill us neva cum our way.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by BePrepared: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yeesh:
Summary of it all: Don’t bother going out with him with all of this security checks and conditions here and there. angry . Means he’s a total stranger

Who remove sense from our girls

Must they go out

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Starzo: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
so u suspect/know he's a Yahoo boy and yet you still decide to follow him out?.Forget all there precautions o, you nor value your life.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Druggey(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
this night of 14th February
wombs shall be shifted,pussies shall be widened,dicks shall contract HIV,brothels and beer parlors shall record high patronage, some shall be used for rituals,condoms shall scarce,some shall be babypoppas and babymommas and above all mothafuckaz shall go broke cool
Niggaz and Bitchez be wize cool

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Libron: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Despite the warnings we go stil hear stories tomorow
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
lalasticlala let's hangout tonight. Bills on me
Seun is a misogynist. He keeps pushing threads that berate women to the front page. Imagine someone saying "Don't take her out for val if she is not a working class" and seun allowed such thread grace front page.
You are a very dangerous lady...I pity guys around you...If they don't thorough your BS...

Are you trying to guilt trip seun or you are playing over smart... undecided

Mstchwwwww...If we see snake we go know, if we see the one with two heads we go know kwa...

Lalasticlala is covered by the bossom of his darling wife.. tongue
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Munzy14(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Druggey:
this night of 14th February
wombs shall be shifted,pussies shall be widened,dicks shall contract HIV,brothels and beer parlors shall record high patronage, some shall be used for rituals,condoms shall scarce,some shall be babypoppas and babymommas and above all mothafuckaz shall go broke cool
Niggaz and Bitchez be wize cool
Na so una the talk every 14th feb...Like say no be guys no dey pound everyother day.. undecided
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ahmback:
Don't you know he is married and has kid(s).

bitterness won't kill you, say amen.
be here dishing advice to those that have dates while you sob in the closet

grin grin grin You're so funny. She's saying that just to push the topic to fp.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by bilulu(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
The girls who fall for the traps and the boys who set the traps, who will God punish at the end?
fish brain spotted
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by teezzybee: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
I want to say this from the buttom of my heart. I hate you all.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by LollySeaSide: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
wizonlyson:
undecided undecided some stupid girls..will still fall for the, trap...
Surely.
But hopefully with this post, Nairaland girls will not fall victims, at least those who'll read and understand the write-up.
God bless all the ladies with dignity.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by LollySeaSide: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
Seun is a misogynist. He keeps pushing threads that berate women to the front page. Imagine someone saying "Don't take her out for val if she is not a working class" and seun allowed such thread grace front page.
I hope you'll be sincere enough to tag him a philogynist when a counter thread: "don't go out with him if he's broke" hits front page anytime soon?
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by saphiere(f): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
LollySeaSide:

I hope you'll be sincere enough to tag him a philogynist when a counter thread: "don't go out with him if he's broke" hits front page anytime soon?
till then

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by LollySeaSide: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
till then
My fingers are crossed.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Austineva(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Simply stay at home. But long throat won't allow them
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by MITCHELL96: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
the 2k wey dey your pocket dey make you feel like Obi Cubana abi?

Wtf! cool

I Possess Millions Young man
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by OBALOLA55(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
WHY IS THIS GIRL SO FRUSTRATED undecided
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
the thing pain u..but u for reach climax if u read dont take him out if he is jobless and hppeless..i nor know how God take create una o..wonderful set of people
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Banhammy717: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Devil designed this Valentine celebration so as to ruin gullible people's destiny.
It's Biblically wrong to have sex b4 marriage, even Quran kicks against it.

Parent, BEWARE
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Natically: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pay on delivery available in Port Harcourt,Aba, Owerri and Calabar.
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by osazsky(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Funny enough na we guys still be the victim last last
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Proudlyomonna: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:

Ego/Kudi/Owo.

Some of them have already budgeted how much they are going to make today..

I overheard one bragging on the phone of how she has already joined 3heads together to chop their money clean mouth today�
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by AdorableSat: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
wizonlyson:
undecided undecided some stupid girls..will still fall for the, trap...

I wonder o
Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY IS THIS GIRL SO FRUSTRATED undecided
without been told u suppose know say na pay on delivery she dey do..if u come my street na u go run..those of us who are even married are not spared imagine waiting single guys they face everyday so so problem..them fine die but problem..thier brain they thier yanch

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by Bahamas95(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Don't go anywhere with anybody, stay in your house!

Life is not all about pr!ck.

Re: Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. by FX2BROWN: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.