Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today (6146 Views)

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Qatar2022: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Ahmback:
Moral of the story?!
Good question

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by bigcee(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Walkee:
lol look at this idiot. No be only motor you and your girlfriend dey drive, una dey fly private jet too. Fool when did you buy the car, after cashing out 1k from betking?
Guy, dey calm down oh, Lwkmd grin

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Boomboost(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Ocholu:
Quite a long read.

In the bubbling of Valentine's day, while engaging in one of the activity planned out by I and my baby girl of having dinner at a continental rooftop restaurant, I taught a redpiller a lesson he will live to tell its story.

While I cruised into the environment of my dinner date, I noticed that her car was already packed. An indication that she must have been there before me. Also, I wasn't expecting her to come with her ride because, after the dinner, na my house straight. I shrugged it off and jetted up to meet my baby.

After the pleasantries and all, I asked her why she came with her ride. She told me that Bolt and Uber were delaying and she didn't want to be late. So, the idea was to go and pack one car securely while we use the other to cruise to my crib after the date.

While I was driving out, I saw something quite overwhelming. Two seeming love birds who their valentine was ruined. As I approached them, I observed that they were having an altercation.

Wanted to get some gist for my baby so I wined down ready to eaves drop. I am a graduate of Mass Communication anyways and I recall them teaching us to always "have a nose for news", so i guess I applied that theory succinctly.

Closer to them, I first heard the male's thunderous voice "I don't care if you leave or not!. To hell!. I don't care!". The female was like "really??". They made other inaudible talks sha. But the male's countenance was heavily bossy.

I swerved left driving away from their scene and shaking my head, while also recalling the low budget redpillers we have here on Nairaland, I noticed from the rear that the female was already on the move for the exit.

I waited for her, when she was close, I wined down, hunk at her and told her to hop in. She was sobbing silently. I told her she'll be fine and asked the direction she was heading.

I noticed from the rear again that the male had been standing there, watching everything that happened. When I made to move, he started gesticulating that I should stop. He was advancing very fast to the car; running. When he was close, I hit the ignition and zoomed off.

Stuck my hand out the door with the middle finger clearly so he could see. 30 seconds wasn't enough. I think
I lasted 60.

The female told me that the male treats her like trash. Doesn't consider her feelings and was always nonchalant about her ideas.

Redpillers especially in Nigeria see "Alpha Male" as being trashy and bossy to women. How short sighted. Most of them are even introverts, keyboard warriors, bitter, multiple times rejected by women and are very broke. They take out their frustrations on innocent ladies while consuming toxic information from fellow broken redpillers online.

I rest my case.

You saved an angel and taught the man a lesson. What a saviour! Women love you even more now. You could start a rescue mission for all the innocent women having it bad in their relationships, it'll make the world a better place.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by bigcee(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Alabihaskillus:
For d hood wey I from u for no live to type this nonsense after that useless stunt wey u pull. That middle finger wey u pull give that guyman for be d last time u use d finger.
I swear, I dey even doubt the story.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2022
Boomboost:

You saved an angel and taught the man a lesson. What a saviour! Women love you even more now. You could start a rescue mission for all the innocent women having it bad in their relationships, it'll make the world a better place.

Yup!!
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Alabihaskillus: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Ocholu:

That was why I worked hard and left that type of hood where lawlessness exist. Follow my pattern cool.
[/s]
Mehn sharaap! U wey dey struggle to cashout betking 1k? D life u dey claim na dream wey no fit manifest for reality. Dem no born u well make u try that nonsense for real life. Oponu!
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Rickmann: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2022
Ocholu:
Quite a long read.

In the bubbling of Valentine's day, while engaging in one of the activity planned out by I and my baby girl of having dinner at a continental rooftop restaurant, I taught a redpiller a lesson he will live to tell its story.

While I cruised into the environment of my dinner date, I noticed that her car was already packed. An indication that she must have been there before me. Also, I wasn't expecting her to come with her ride because, after the dinner, na my house straight. I shrugged it off and jetted up to meet my baby.

After the pleasantries and all, I asked her why she came with her ride. She told me that Bolt and Uber were delaying and she didn't want to be late. So, the idea was to go and pack one car securely while we use the other to cruise to my crib after the date.

While I was driving out, I saw something quite overwhelming. Two seeming love birds who their valentine was ruined. As I approached them, I observed that they were having an altercation.

Wanted to get some gist for my baby so I wined down ready to eaves drop. I am a graduate of Mass Communication anyways and I recall them teaching us to always "have a nose for news", so i guess I applied that theory succinctly.

Closer to them, I first heard the male's thunderous voice "I don't care if you leave or not!. To hell!. I don't care!". The female was like "really??". They made other inaudible talks sha. But the male's countenance was heavily bossy.

I swerved left driving away from their scene and shaking my head, while also recalling the low budget redpillers we have here on Nairaland, I noticed from the rear that the female was already on the move for the exit.

I waited for her, when she was close, I wined down, hunk at her and told her to hop in. She was sobbing silently. I told her she'll be fine and asked the direction she was heading.

I noticed from the rear again that the male had been standing there, watching everything that happened. When I made to move, he started gesticulating that I should stop. He was advancing very fast to the car; running. When he was close, I hit the ignition and zoomed off.

Stuck my hand out the door with the middle finger clearly so he could see. 30 seconds wasn't enough. I think
I lasted 60.

The female told me that the male treats her like trash. Doesn't consider her feelings and was always nonchalant about her ideas.

Redpillers especially in Nigeria see "Alpha Male" as being trashy and bossy to women. How short sighted. Most of them are even introverts, keyboard warriors, bitter, multiple times rejected by women and are very broke. They take out their frustrations on innocent ladies while consuming toxic information from fellow broken redpillers online.

I rest my case.

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Elporo(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Ocholu:

I can see that you made an enquiry about information technology. That was how I started. Self taught. Few years ago. My first gig was $850 bucks. Now, that amount won't even sub my monthly data bundle.

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Ur new name is SIMPlicious
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Druggey(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2022
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy You supposed dey work for FBI cheesy cheesy Bros Op don cast
I swear, the op don cast big time cool

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Gentledizzle: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Walkee:
he is not even a simp, he is completely delusional and most likely Hallucinating.
No be only car you and your girlfriend dey drive

Damn!!!!! emotional damage. Some guys with fake life.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Alabihaskillus:

Mehn sharaap! U wey dey struggle to cashout betking 1k? D life u dey claim na dream wey no fit manifest for reality. Dem no born u well make u try that nonsense for real life. Oponu!

Hahahaha...
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by kushme: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ocholu:

Yup! I am all of that yunno!

Just to insult redpillers, you activated your cape as a captain-to-sav-a- hoe. cool

A typically SIMPlified story.

Next time, try listening to the other party if you really wanna help. All you did was choose side.
Guys get killed for lil thing like this.

From your story, the boyfriend could even be a bluepiller like you.

bluepillers are more dangerous when dealing with other guys in connection to their females.

If you can't mediate next time, then call police or mind your biz.

Oboy, No be small thing oh. See as men don dey enter you left-right for here already. grin
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
kushme:

Just to insult redpillers, you activated your cape as a captain-to-sav-a- hoe. cool

A typically SIMPlified story.

Next time, try listening to the other party if you really wanna help. All you did was choose side.
Guys get killed for lil thing like this.

From your story, the boyfriend could even be a bluepiller like you.

bluepillers are more dangerous when dealing with other guys in connection to their females.

If you can't mediate next time, then call police or mind your biz.

Oboy, No be small thing oh. See as men don dey enter you left-right for here already. grin

Good of you to translate it however you want. Do I care? Nope! Not a dime.

Note: I didn't interfere in their altercation. She was leaving already before I picked her up. I only stuck out my hand because the dude thought that I was going to smash his babe. Because, he never wanted her to be with another man, yet he pushed her to the wall.

Read to comprehend next time. And oh! I am enjoying all the wailing of y'all redpillers. Bunch of nuisances.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Boomboost(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ocholu:

Yup!!

You're an airhead, you know that? Watch this and get enlightenment on the reality of what women are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or2MQRiVnLM
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by kushme: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ocholu:

Good of you to translate it however you want. Do I care? Nope! Not a dime.

Note: I didn't interfere in their altercation. She was leaving already before I picked her up. I only stuck out my hand because the dude thought that I was going to smash his babe. Because, he never wanted her to be with another man, yet he pushed her to the wall.

Read to comprehend next time. And oh! I am enjoying all the wailing of y'all redpillers. Bunch of nuisances.

Some of you thirsty modafvckaz like using the used up lines when shiits are not going in your ways of thinking..

You carried another man's girl and gave him a middle finger. And you called that not interfering. Oh gosh.

So, in your twisted mind, a man can't have an altercation with his lover or other females without tagging him a redpiller?

Captain, go ahead and sav-them all.
Someone even suggested you make it a profitable business.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by fashionnisir(f): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
I thought l lasted 30 abi 60 second, shame

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Bouncing2(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Popjoan:
no
Take some pills

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bouncing2:

I will [/b]Take some pills
[b] Ok

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ocholu:

Cremate it.

First off...
I'd really like to know, exactly how you came to the conclusion that, the guy was a redpiller? undecided...

Secondly...
You didn't know the genesis of the fight between the guy and the girl, what you heard the guy say was "I don't care if you leave or not! To hell! I don't care!" and the lady was like "really"? And with that, together with some "inaudible talks" and the "bossy countenance" of the guy, you acted in such a manner? Really?

Haha!
Beautiful...
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Fadafada231(m): 12:58am On Feb 17, 2022
Walkee:
lol look at this idiot. No be only motor you and your girlfriend dey drive, una dey fly private jet too. Fool when did you buy the car, after cashing out 1k from betking?

Hahahahah lwkm chai u just finish this guy by digging out this info.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Lordedifice1: 5:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Mass communication graduate
You didn't hear from the guy's side of the story, because one fish entered your car. You came in here to discuss redpillers.
I hereby say that this write-ups is inconsistent and invalid
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 6:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Lordedifice1:
Mass communication graduate
You didn't hear from the guy's side of the story, because one fish entered your car. You came in here to discuss redpillers.
I hereby say that this write-ups is inconsistent and invalid

O'kay. Thanks.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Hotspotbro(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Captain Save-A-Thot

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Bouncing2(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Popjoan:
Ok
You quite annoying yunno
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bouncing2:

You quite annoying yunno
Ok, cry
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Bouncing2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Popjoan:
Ok, cry
Why ya face like that
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Bouncing2:

Why ya face like that
I'm sad.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Bouncing2(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Popjoan:
I'm sad.
Mm,,,why you sad?
You may wanna share
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Exkandayee(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Popjoan:
How much do you worth so-called "Rich Man"....?
Abeg ask the idiot,if you check na Corolla he deh ride, highest rx 350 and 2010 Camry grin
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Exkandayee:

Abeg ask the idiot,if you check na Corolla he deh ride, highest rx 350 and 2010 Camry grin

Hahaha..
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 19, 2022
Exkandayee:

Hahaha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is Having Affair With My Dad What Should I Do / How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.