Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Advice To Single Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Single Men (1038 Views)

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Single Men by PaNnamdi: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello single men,
I have this important advice for you.if you keep to it you will not have problems in life with women.
NOTE
No woman will love a poor man.she is pretending that she like you for now is only because she hasn't seen a better option.if she sees,she will dump you.

Only some old ugly and evening newspaper desperate for marriage will pretend to truly love a broke guy because no guy is looking at their faces anymore.

Huzzle to make money before thinking about love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Men by MufasaLion: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Must you always insult women, especially the older and unmarried ones?

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Men by PaNnamdi: 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
Must you always insult women, especially the older and unmarried ones?
Am not insulting,am just been realistic.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Men by MufasaLion: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Am not insulting,am just been realistic.

You did insult women.

Here are your words and I qoute :

"Only some old ugly and evening newspaper..."

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Men by thorpido(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Is it a crime to age as a lady?
If you don't find a man as you age,will you marry a tree?
Abeg make una leave these ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Men by buttlover(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Just some few years in Abuja I can vividly say that ladies in the town does not deserve marriage. I swear their behavior is nothing to write home about. Even the broke ones still snub and carry shoulder lol.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Men by PaNnamdi: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

You did insult women.

Here are your words and I qoute :

"Only some old ugly and evening newspaper..."

Mr man i know u are among those men that are ready to attack men because of woman grin

Now listen.
Most women infact majority of women settle for less not because they like the man but because there is no choice.statitistics shows dat when most women are getting old,they become very desperate to get hooked to a man and that isn't different from their nigeria counterparts

That's why you will see Nigerian women in their twenties or late teens turning guys down but are ready to accept such guys in later years when reality of ageing start hitting them.

Sometimes I use harsh words to emphasize a serious point
One more thing

U have never been a victim of fake love and manipulation by women before grin so when newbies like you speak experienced niggas like us would just laugh and smile cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Men by PaNnamdi: 6:10am On Feb 15, 2022
buttlover:
Just some few years in Abuja I can vividly say that ladies in the town does not deserve marriage. I swear their behavior is nothing to write home about. Even the broke ones still snub and carry shoulder lol.
U are so on point grin

When I see ignorant and inexperienced male nairalanders like thorpido or MufasaLion arguing in support of most of this aged ladies I laugh very very hard grin
u get experience cheesy . majority of these ladies in their youths had a very bad attitude. most will turndown a guy with the highest level of disrespect or in worst cases just manipulate him.i have experienced these scenerios.

Make I tell you one cheesy

During my younger years at the uni do you know I was slapped by a popular and so called big girl on campus just because I said I wanted to date her grin the girl look me finish rubbish me and come still give me hot slap grin grin .many years had passed since that incident.as I speak with you now,this lady is currently unmarried.me wey chop slap don marry grin and she herself done humble pass ice water cheesy,what about manipulation and deceit by ladies that one na another story.

So it is easy to spot an inexperienced and foolish man when it comes to woman matter cool

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Men by spencekat(m): 6:36am On Feb 15, 2022
PaNnamdi:

U are so on point grin

When I see ignorant and inexperienced male nairalanders like thorpido or MufasaLion arguing in support of most of this aged ladies I laugh very very hard grin
u get experience cheesy . majority of these ladies in their youths had a very bad attitude. most will turndown a guy with the highest level of disrespect or in worst cases just manipulate him.i have experienced these scenerios.

During my younger years at the uni do you know I was slapped by a popular and so called big girl on campus just because I said I wanted to date her grin the girl look me finish rubbish me and come still give me hot slap grin grin .many years had passed since that incident.as I speak with you now,[/b]this lady is currently unmarried.me wey chop slap don marry[b] grin and she herself done humble pass ice water cheesy,what about manipulation and deceit by ladies that one na another story.

So it is easy to spot an inexperienced and foolish man when it comes to woman matter cool
Na yardstick?
Re: Advice To Single Men by Sirconnect: 6:39am On Feb 15, 2022
Must you always insult women, especially the older and unmarried ones?[/quote]
Why were dey older and unmarried undecided
Re: Advice To Single Men by Mikester: 6:44am On Feb 15, 2022
PaNnamdi:

U are so on point grin

During my younger years at the uni do you know I was slapped by a popular and so called big girl on campus just because I said I wanted to date her grin the girl look me finish rubbish me and come still give me hot slap grin grin .many years had passed since that incident.as I speak with you now,this lady is currently unmarried.me wey chop slap don marry grin and she herself done humble pass ice water cheesy,what about manipulation and deceit by ladies that one na another story.

She slapped you? Sometimes ladies are of the most shameful.
Re: Advice To Single Men by Truvelisback(m): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2022
PaNnamdi:
Hello single men,
I have this important advice for you.if you keep to it you will not have problems in life with women.
NOTE
No woman will love a poor man.she is pretending that she like you for now is only because she hasn't seen a better option.if she sees,she will dump you.

Only some old ugly and evening newspaper desperate for marriage will pretend to truly love a broke guy because no guy is looking at their faces anymore.

Huzzle to make money before thinking about love.
UGLY TRUTH.
Re: Advice To Single Men by FirmTR(m): 6:55am On Feb 15, 2022
thorpido:
Is it a crime to age as a lady?
If you don't find a man as you age,will you marry a tree?
Abeg make una leave these ladies.

It's not a crime and finding a man who is going to marry her it's not by might.

But what PaNnamdi is saying is nothing but the truth..
Re: Advice To Single Men by Elidrisy20: 6:59am On Feb 15, 2022
If you are male cut your preek and if you are female slid your toto
Re: Advice To Single Men by thorpido(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2022
PaNnamdi:

U are so on point grin

During my younger years at the uni do you know i was slapped by a popular and so called big girl on campus just because I said I wanted to date her grin the girl look me finish rubbish me and come still give me hot slap grin grin .many years had passed since that incident.as I speak with you now,this lady is currently unmarried.me wey chop slap don marry grin and she herself done humble pass ice water cheesy,what about manipulation and deceit by ladies that one na another story.

Person say someone dey ignorant and inexperienced and then says majority of these ladies and uses one experience to judge all?
He further compounds the foolishness by thinking because he married and the lady's not married serves as a yardstick?
Haven't you seen people who do well academically and don't have jobs or poorly paid ones whereas some don't do well in school but get good jobs or good businesses?
Life comes with different dynamics!

Well nairaland has exposed a lot of foolishness so I'm not surprised. undecided
Re: Advice To Single Men by PaNnamdi: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
thorpido:
Person say someone dey ignorant and inexperienced and then says majority of these ladies and uses one experience to judge all?
He further compounds the foolishness by thinking because he married and the lady's not married serves as a yardstick?
Haven't you seen people who do well academically and don't have jobs or poorly paid ones whereas some don't do well in school but get good jobs or good businesses?
Life comes with different dynamics!

Well nairaland has exposed a lot of foolishness so I'm not surprised. undecided
Comrade your foolishness dey amuse me grin
For you to talk say pretty women wey get bad character and no get husband no deserve insult

Your foolishness dey amuse me grin
Re: Advice To Single Men by thorpido(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Comrade your foolishness dey amuse me grin
For you to talk say pretty women wey get bad character and no get husband no deserve insult

Your foolishness dey amuse me grin
Stop being foolish.Figures(statistics matter).When you say majority , you are talking about a percentage of 75% and over.Where did you get that figure from?You have been around so many women to conclude on majority?

Are some cases automatically majority?I'm i denying that there are indeed such examples?

For someone who has been to school,you should know how to throw words around.

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. / Irrational Men Think Lesbians Can Have Sex With Them Since They Use Dildos / Which words describes a Chapter Of Your Life Currently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.