Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. (1038 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Ladymissile: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
How dumbass and illogical of men who think girls turn lesbians because of bad sexual experience with men

So let me put it like this so u fools are also trying to imply that heterosexual couples turn straight because of painful experience from same sex relationship??! grin
How dumb and illogical is this ideology

If it were the case then I can assure u that almost all women would absolutely and completely turn lesbians. And No is the answer, NO.

Because they are not sexually attracted to men.
Why would they have sex with someone they are not sexually attracted to? grin
Just because they have a protruding piece of anatomy That might feel good inside a vagina? That's a Tiny portion of the sexual experience

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Dorwadora(f): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
You made a great point mam

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Southernigbo: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
they turn that way coz of influence from bad friends/bad ppl and zocial media
Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by MadamVanessa(f): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Southernigbo:
they turn that way coz of influence from bad friends/bad ppl and zocial media

'o

No

It's naturally ingrained in them

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Jeon(f): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
lolz. YOU ARE CORRECT.

I have never engage in sexual act, and I fully support the RAINBOW MOVEMENT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by czarr(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ladymissile:
How dumbass and illogical of men who think girls turn lesbians because of bad sexual experience with men

So let me put it like this so u fools are also trying to imply that heterosexual couples turn straight because of painful experience from same sex relationship??! grin

If it were the case then I can assure u that almost all women would absolutely and completely turn lesbians. And No is the answer, NO.

Just because they have a protruding piece of anatomy That might feel good inside a vagina? That's a Tiny portion of the sexual experience
Why do you always sound so angry and bitter? I guess this anonymous forum is the perfect place to vent you frustration and your hate for men.
Please nobody is stopping you from being a lesbian.

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Cousin9999: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Some people have reached this conclusion because they lack education, they're predators, they desperately want to believe bizarre things, or they've encountered women who claim to be lesbians but are not.

Such is life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by LedRock: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Their fucking problem, I wonder why lesbian think highly of themselves. Be a lesbian and let us rest, always seeking validation from people, get off it! You are not special.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Cokahot: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
I have fucke d two and trust me I never came.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by InfinityFabric: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
We've been seeing homo posts here lately, y'all can't find mate of the opposite sex ?
Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Ladymissile: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
LedRock:
Their fucking problem, I wonder why lesbian think highly of themselves. Be a lesbian and let us rest, always seeking validation from people, get off it! You are not special.
who says they are not special

U are not special either grin

I can see u are pained and hurt cry me a river grin

We have a lot of them making impact and waves in the society we live in. example ellen degeneres and co grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Albertone(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:
lolz.
YOU ARE CORRECT.

I have never engage in sexual act, and I fully support the RAINBOW MOVEMENT.

A girl who insulted your life several times on that dildó in men ass thread,you still followed her here to comment on her thread again.
Shey you no wan get sense again ni?

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Edyice: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ladymissile:

Cool but your partner will be getting laid by some dude cool and she won't tell
Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Jeon(f): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Albertone:

A girl who insulted your life several times on that dildó in men ass thread,you still followed her here to comment on her thread again.

And you can't resist in following and monitoring my moments on NL, upon the several insulted I gave you and your miserable life + your scary appearance online and offline.

Do you even have Skull ?

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Albertone:

Lmao... I saw that too.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by baralatie(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
czarr:
Why do you always sound so angry and bitter? I guess this anonymous forum is the perfect place to vent you frustration and your hate for men.
Please nobody is stopping you from being a lesbian.
She or it is looking for a reason to justify her guilt
Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Albertone(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

And you can't resist in following and monitoring my moments on NL, upon the several insulted I gave you and your miserable life + your scary appearance online and offline.

Do you even have Skull ?

Your own case is different.

You stirred the hornet's nest,that is why you are being stung by me.

I guess you'll still follow her to another thread again.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. by Jeon(f): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Albertone:

Your own case is different.

You stirred the hornet's nest,that is why you are being stung by me.

I guess you'll still follow her to another thread again.

Same thing you are doing.
Enjoy crying on my mention BLOBFISH.

And you are still ugly till Jesus Christ come.

Albertone:

Keep my mother out of your bleeping mouth!
Comparing my mother with that girl is the highest form of disrespect.

Mind your damn business.You have no idea what she did.

I can see you are reporting me to the fonts.
I did nothing wrong, I'm just returning the favor.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Irrational Men Think Lesbians Can Have Sex With Them Since They Use Dildos / No Teeth... Players Only / Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.