Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55302 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by drololaaof: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2022
How long did this occur ? When did you start to see it, is it every night ,does it occur when you not in the house ? Install small CCTV , if you can not get the clue, pray for Holy spirit guidance to throw light onto the matter but don't go fetish yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Onyeka2019: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2022
flokii:
This is quite strange.. I think you should find out what happened to previous tenants in the compound, whether any suspicious incident happened there in the past. The house might just be haunted by ghosts.

You sabi... at least when getting a house don’t look at the beauty of the house try to ask ppl living around about the house and the previous tenants at least you go hear good/bad about the house..

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by domchike(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2022
There is nothing mysterious here, how often do you normally see this, how many people stays in the house reply me and I wil tell you my conclusions
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by midehi2(f): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Could be snakes catching and eating a rat in that house. Check well. Nothing mysterious otherwise he would have been dead by now since 2 years
So snake has been eating rat in the house for 2 years

chai, na waooo for some people undecided

10 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by foleskay(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2022
Meteng:
Same thing used to happen in my house. Only constant prayers and visitations from my pastor for prayers ended it. It is normal to give useless advice on things like this until it happens to you
Don't mind those ignorant fools. Forming strong head on nairaland whereas most of them are cowards and will get jittery when confronts with real life challenges.
Even the whites believe in occults that's why they produce horror movies,but some ignorant mofos here would always play down any spirititual situation. Capping foolish civilized mentality.

Most of them are trolls sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by samuel051: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Temptee101:

Smokers bleed? From where exactly, nose, anus or mouth?

Nothing weh man pikin nor go see for nl
oga smokers bleed from nose mostly at night when they sleep, they tend to hide it from people so people don't see them as having one form of ailment. I have had experience with couple of people who smokes. It's not frequently though and it's few drop mostly at night while they sleep. The first guy I encountered denied till the blood stained his white shirt he slept in and he could no longer deny it and had to open up, still encounter two others that have same issues. Especially those that smokes cigarettes.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Onyeka2019: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
Good morning people,hope you had a nice val...
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the meaning behind this ?

See pictures of the present(last night) occurrence below.

at least when getting a house don’t look at the beauty of the house.. Try to ask ppl living around about the house and ask ppl about the previous tenants at least you go hear good/bad about the house..

There most always be few people in that street that will surly know about the house when you ask well..

Thou I hate things like this

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by advanceDNA: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Olodo, go school, mba.
See the result. grin

I see U are trying to sound brilliant... you are even insulting me to make yourself feel better.. an old man like you saying blood on the ground is mosquito that injured wall gecko...... fantabulous!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Lazenby007(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2022
You see things like this and you are still living in that house. Except say na you build am. Awon yoruba ni to ju baari obi,gbogbo ara logun e.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Highman56: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2022
bluefilm:

How do you know it's actually blood?

I suggest that you should taste it first.
cheesy cheesy taste? U no get joy oo

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Crvrider: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Why not get a good camera or better still get a good phone and try to record all night, if there's something out there it will be captured.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Tunagee(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2022
miketyler:
It’s mosquito I’m typing from experience.
Leave all this stupid overly religious people

grin funny guy
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Ezedon(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2022
Mosquito �
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by foleskay(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2022
FORDCULTURE:
THAT'S DRIPS OF BLOOD FROM INTENSE MOSQUITOE BITES.

OGA FUMIGATE YOUR HOUSE...

Ignorant fool

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
oga smokers bleed from nose mostly at night when they sleep, they tend to hide it from people so people don't see them as having one form of ailment. I have had experience with couple of people who smokes. It's not frequently though and it's few drop mostly at night while they sleep. The first guy I encountered denied till the blood stained his white shirt he slept in and he could no longer deny it and had to open up, still encounter two others that have same issues. Especially those that smokes cigarettes.
No be tuberculosis so? Better tell your friend to go for tb test
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by SUPERPACK: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2022
blackgold2018:
idiot
21st century illiterate.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Onewazobia(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2022
May be rodent always have it tough with neighbor's kitten
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Hychineson(m): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
hmm deep the world is strange ... it sometimes lead from the rooms and sometime in the living room but this one in thethe picture is just in the living room in a straight line of aboit 12 to 15 drops

Brother, I guess you are a tenant in that house? My advice is to relocate. Ask questions about your landlord, his source of money and other things.

There has been a case where the landlord holds occultic meetings in the living room of his tenant every night until one day God exposed them.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by midehi2(f): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

What movie excerpt is this?

grin grin grin
I pity some of you who dont believe in such

Presently the compound I live in is similar, women die every 2 yrs in the compound of 10 flats, the last woman that died recently provoked some men in the compound to go dig out what is really happening until they were told is the landlord's sacrifice every 2yrs, i started searching for a new place. What prompted me with fear now that am parking out this very saturday, alligator was killed in one of the building's shop, the 2 boys that killed it took it home, this was in the night at about 8pm, they left the alligator in the kitchen to prepare it and eat next morning, that night according to them, they couldnt sleep, they were tortured in their dreams and asked why they killed the alligator that it was on a mission (the owner of the shop is heavily pregnant) Omo where i fear was when i saw with my korokoro eyes, the boys arm were so swollen in the morning, na rush dem rush dem go Alpha place wey cure them.....mhenn things are happening o, thank God i have gotten a better place with my anointing oil and holy water, pray what i can pray for this new house oo....i no plan evil for anyone, so no one can harm me

13 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by JaskanFactor: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Ivanspring:

Please don't bother educating Nairalanders, they are now more "civilised" and "sophisticated" than the people who brought them civilization.
please educate me, elaborate further on your comment regarding civilisation regards cctv camera and unusual sightings.

Am trying to understand how unusual sightings with cctv got to the subject of civilisation
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by xpress101(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2022
You need to check for anyone loosing weight. It's a sign of a blood sucking witch busy with someone blood. Start a night vigil

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by HIbreed(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

this happened to me before. It stopped immediately I pack out of the house. Try lodging in a hotel for a week and confirm for yourself. I posted mine on Nairaland but nobody seems to have any solution. Flee that house, mine was very very scary!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by eyescue(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2022
lolu2019:
Nah mosquito bites.

Exactly what I wanted to say. It's MOSQUITOES! See, when mosquitoes suck blood so much that they can't fly again, then they fall and burst their stomachs and that's the blood stains you see in the floor. To check on my hypothesis, fleet your house anyway with a good insecticide and you will not see such stains

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by godofuck231: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

someone will be dead in that family soon , he's been visited by vile sorcerer or sorceress aka witches or wizards , there a dark spell in that house and its sealed in blood if not lifted it could be fatal , get your spiritual father as no son should die in the hands of a father

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Orubebe01: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Similar topic here on nairaland

I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning
(Quote) (Report) 11 Likes (Like) 12 Shares (Share)

5 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by tctrills: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
as per na u dey slaughter meat for him house for night abi?
that is the problem with Nigerian Christians, anything you don't understand must be spiritual. This is just laziness. There could be 101 reasons but you choose the most unlikely.
Do spirits slaughter meat?
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Indispensable85(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2022
It's very possible something spiritual is going on in your apartment. I experienced something similar in my house sometime ago but not in my apartment though. The stair case that leads to the two apartments upstairs was usually stained with blood from the first case and usually diverts into my neighbour's apartment upstairs.

I observed it like three times that month. I've not observed it again since that particular month. That was December last year. Of course I prayed myself out of whatever it is. I've no connection with it. It's obviously for him for reasons best known to him. E nor concern me. I only tactically stayed away from him since then. I remember him complaining to me before then that he killed two big bats in his apartment. He asked me if I found anything like that in my side of the house and I said not at all. I saw how worried he was that night and I was thinking aloud too because there are no bats in the area. Besides he doesn't open his doors or windows because the apartment is AC tight.

I don dey suspect d guy since den and I sofri give am chance. Maybe they came to signal him to do the needed sacrifice because the guy is a big yahoo boy.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Blastedholligan: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

I also see this too on my floor and I'll be wondering what that is.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by mrdharkchild(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
No cause for alarm, its mosquito.
Someone slept on the floor and may roll over mosquitoes, trust me on this one.
I will show u one after my sleep tonight.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by blackgold2018(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
21st century illiterate.
installing cctv it’s fine but did op said it’s spiritual at the first place?
Who’s the illiterate? idiot.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

What movie excerpt is this?

grin grin grin
The fact that you don't believe in anything doesn't mean you should disregard the opinions of people who do
People like you who claim ominiknowest sickens me, and I'd rather live with a madman than with ur kind......... Live and let's live
Stop jumping on people's opinions bullshitting and countering it, you don't know them neither were you there to witness their experience........life doesn't work like that, I hope this your gross attitude changes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by pafo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Meteng:
Same thing used to happen in my house. Only constant prayers and visitations from my pastor for prayers ended it. It is normal to give useless advice on things like this until it happens to you

Having a CCTV installed is not a useless idea. It is a logical one but I guess logic is not part of your religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.