Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55430 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2022
I have seen reports of this same kinda thing happening in the U.S in what they now deemed haunted houses. Some people wake up and see blood on the ceiling or floor.

Even Tpain in a former place of his will wake up to see arranged nickle coins on the floor at times. Even with CCTV, they did not see anything. He had to call ghost hunters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by fastseo: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2022
Does ur friend stays alone? Is he married?
But one thing is certain here, he is a great someone whose destiny is under threat by forces mostly from his father house like foundational forces.
The above statement is truth if he pack out of the house n it still continues but if it stops then the house is contaminated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by SirJerrie(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2022
2 YEARS?
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by FORDCULTURE: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2022
THAT'S DRIPS OF BLOOD FROM INTENSE MOSQUITOE BITES.

OGA FUMIGATE YOUR HOUSE...
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by blackgold2018(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Buy a cctv bulb and mount in every single room affected, you must see the reason in a month. Not everything is spiritual.
idiot

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by liver123(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2022
And your friend is still living in that kind of room

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Theevilone(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2022
I didn't see you on the thread where it's stated that Russia troops are moving back to base undecided[/quote]
grin grin that man is something, don’t know why religious people are senseless.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

What movie excerpt is this?

grin grin grin
No jokes.
The spiritual realm really exists.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Bridget95(f): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2022
Theevilone:

Exactly what I think, I’m not married but I have seen it happen.
it is a spiritual act.i have experienced it.infact i loocked all doors and windows only to see fresh drop of blood on the floor severally. This nonsense stopped after i dedicated myself in prayers.infact it strengthened my belief in JESUS CHRIST.

9 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Abunga: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2022
Take you mind of mystical things first,it happened to me and my wife wanted to mystify it,but as natural man i discovered that a rat that ate poison elsewhere entered my sitting room and died
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Adams1989(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2022
Pack out with immediate effect,,the blood you is someone has been killed and buried inside the house for occultic sacrifice,the spirit of the person is crying for vergence.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Testimony1988(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2022
Be prayerful and once your rent expires, leave the house.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by erniok(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Theevilone:
A female in his house is menstruating full stop �
So a female would be menstruating leaving drops of blood every night, na everlasting menstruation without sanitary pad?

12 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Bridget95(f): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2022
FORDCULTURE:
THAT'S DRIPS OF BLOOD FROM INTENSE MOSQUITOE BITES.

OGA FUMIGATE YOUR HOUSE...

if i have not experienced this evil act,i would have believed you.This is the devil in action. If you don't believe in JESUS CHRIST,you will not understand it .if i have not experienced it,i wouldn't have said a word.

9 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by erniok(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Abunga:
Take you mind of mystical things first,it happened to me and my wife wanted to mystify it,but as natural man i discovered that a rat that ate poison elsewhere entered my sitting room and died
Did yours also happen every night.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by AgentGoat: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Fumigate your house
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by wiseone28: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2022
lolu2019:
Nah mosquito bites.
You are right
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Manpasman: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Drop seven garlic at strategic places in your house pray and command what ever is doing this should appear or stop permanently in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by dalass(f): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Hmmm... You could be right
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Simran94:

Does your friend have a female pet in the house? If he does it’s mostly it, female dogs have drops of blood when on heat.

If he doesn’t, does he stay alone?
Ask him to put a camera in his living room for a week so he can know what’s causing it
no dog in the area entirely

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Bestintheworld1:
it's crazy people think it's spiritual or so. That's a mosquito feeding on you. ��
but how will mosquito be droping the blood at intervals apart one drop is larger than the largest mosquito nah

8 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by sleek82(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
Good morning people,hope you had a nice val...
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the meaning behind this ?

See pictures of the present(last night) occurrence below.

you mean your friend has been noticing this strange occurrence and he/she still chose to live there for 2 years? Ask your friend a good question!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by delishpot: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does he have a female pet around the house? Those who have female dogs experience this when their dogs reach maturity abi puberty.
Can he just get a small camera and place in his house?
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
bigtt76:
Can you share a picture of the continuous blood trail?

it jas been cleaned but it is like in the pictuee but about 13 tp 15 drops
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
miketyler:
It’s mosquito I’m typing from experience.
Leave all this stupid overly religious people
after mosquito draws his blood, it perches on those floor and the blood spills. I'm typing from experience
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
delishpot:

Does he have a female pet around the house? Can he just get a small camera and place in his house?
no pets at all
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by professore(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

And Jesus is still available and you are not calling on Him. Seek Him now in the right and proper way then I guarantee you that all these play will stop. Yes, I call it play.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2022
sleek82:
you mean your friend has been noticing this strange occurrence and he/she still chose to live there for 2 years? Ask your friend a good question!!!
he doesn't believe in spiritual things nah why he dey find answers from me ....so I brought it here

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Angy55(f): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2022
miketyler:
It’s mosquito I’m typing from experience.
Leave all this stupid overly religious people
I have had this experience too. Warri mosquitoes grin
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by delishpot: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
no pets at all

Hmn, then its time for him to buy a small camera o. Cctv tinz. It might supprise you to know that one of the occupants might be responsible for this. He should notive who and who are around anytime it happens and prepare. When the perso comes around he should put a video recorder and see how it goes. This might just be a nasty prank.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
no dog in the area entirely
Then a installing a cctv camera would suffice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.