Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day (37421 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) / 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Enemyofpeace: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Highly remnant
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by smd837(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Yuuu
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Digmygold: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
abobote:
Baby mamas are very bitter , especially the ones their baby daddy married another woman, don't be decieved by their display on social media. I was very happy the day my baby told me she is married

When your daughters turn to bitter baby manas, don't come wailing on this forum. It'd be Karma giving it to you like hot peppersoup.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by smd837(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shes an olosho or public toilet ? Why her breasts come out? Or shes deputy devil?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by koyyess: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpele:
[s]Good mind your business, I don't know why most ladies that became famous through men are usually very lazy greedy and unintelligent, 2face gave this lady fame by giving her belle three times without paying her brideprice yet she doesn't get it,if she was an asset instead of liberty to 2face ,he would have married her ASAP,most women don't know that men want above every thing a loyal ,humble and hard worker, your sweet pot is not really important because like mtn is everywhere u go but your good character will make a man become crazy about you irrespective of your physical looks, I look good more than my wife but I can't live with out her,beauty is vain [/s]

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Invictuse: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
But your mothers aunties sister are the ones their toto is up for sale in virtually all the hotel brothels motels in Yorubaland so how did that happen.

KingAzubuike:
Yoruba girls tho. They just find it difficult to close their legs.

There's currently one in my street who is carrying her third child for a third different man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by macho44(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpele:
Good mind your business, I don't know why most ladies that became famous through men are usually very lazy greedy and unintelligent, 2face gave this lady fame by giving her belle three times without paying her brideprice yet she doesn't get it,if she was an asset instead of liberty to 2face ,he would have married her ASAP,most women don't know that men want above every thing a loyal ,humble and hard worker, your sweet pot is not really important because like mtn is everywhere u go but your good character will make a man become crazy about you irrespective of your physical looks, I look good more than my wife but I can't live with out her,beauty is vain

Haba!!!
See As You Just CAST Your Wife, Just Like That, On A Faceless Forum For that matter grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by zubby29(m): 3:57am On Feb 16, 2022
Dem dey use marriage collect money for bank, you wey don marry how ur life be, okponuuu
posty56:
at her age she still dey do boyfriend , when she go marry ?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by zubby29(m): 3:57am On Feb 16, 2022
Dem dey use marriage collect money for bank, you wey don marry how ur life be
posty56:
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Yemi4luv: 4:41am On Feb 16, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Yoruba girls tho. They just find it difficult to close their legs.

There's currently one in my street who is carrying her third child for a third different man.

Yes you are right, they are bitches,Yoruba lady is the most useless lady in this life.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Midas01: 6:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Oh pls shut up. A man will take even the best and most decent lady on the planet for a ride if he so wishes.

You hypocrites need to put men on the same pedestal you place women. A good woman is bla bla bla.... What then is a good man like? One with a community preek?

Annie was good yet 2face fvcked numerous women after her, has kids with other women and put Annie through so much shame and disgrace and is still doing so till this day, yet you don't see 2face as the problem.

Bloody fvvking hypocrite.
Kingpele:
Good mind your business, I don't know why most ladies that became famous through men are usually very lazy greedy and unintelligent, 2face gave this lady fame by giving her belle three times without paying her brideprice yet she doesn't get it,if she was an asset instead of liberty to 2face ,he would have married her ASAP,most women don't know that men want above every thing a loyal ,humble and hard worker, your sweet pot is not really important because like mtn is everywhere u go but your good character will make a man become crazy about you irrespective of your physical looks, I look good more than my wife but I can't live with out her,beauty is vain

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by nams77: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Chijeep:
No surprise here at all

I never buy drinks for bitches
Unless the bitch my misses
Or this bitch is my mistress,
giving me sexual healing.

No time for love feelings

Love kee you there undecided
Trying to remember where this line came ftom ... Should be R.Kelly ?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by aswani(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Midas01:
Oh pls shut up. A man will take even the best and most decent lady on the planet for a ride if he so wishes.

You hypocrites need to put men on the same pedestal you place women. A good woman is bla bla bla.... What then is a good man like? One with a community preek?

Annie was good yet 2face fvcked numerous women after her, has kids with other women and put Annie through so much shame and disgrace and is still doing so till this day, yet you don't see 2face as the problem.

Bloody fvvking hypocrite.

Two sides to every story. There is a reason Tuface's sisters were clubbing with the US one and calling her "First lady".

There is a reason Tuface ran away from his own house to the US without telling Annie.

Annie that you are defending has apologised to everyone for her extreme display of immaturity in her threat on social media to "scatter everything".

She was the one that put herself through shame and disgrace and has fully accepted being the problem.

Tuface that you are berating maturely sued for peace despite the needless social media provocation from Annie. God knows what that poor man goes through in his house.

You are claiming Tuface slept with numerous women after Annie, have you got any proof or are you calling a dog a bad name just to hang it?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Exceed15: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=110256776] Yoruba girls tho. They just find it difficult to close their legs.

There's currently one in my street who is carrying her third child for a third different man. [/quote

Bro u be monitoring spirit..
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by ariesbull: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2022
posty56:
e be like say you know wetin dey my mind

People no get shame... At her age she still dey gush like 18yr old girl
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by justkebir(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2022
https://tr-quiz.xyz/71952698192494811/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.

Answer questions and earn..
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

See this one min man here making noise

Iwonder you and a hen who last longer.... Rubbish... Forming dbanj aka koko master online while in reality you got a dvck like wandes

Bring your pussy let me pound it like yam grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
You are a psycho indeed

You can try my tool
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by candidladyTemp(f): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Bring your pussy let me pound it like yam grin

Sterling already pounded it
Thank you

Pounds sterling
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by GpSarz: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2022
U never tire to dey answer baby mama..Mrs no go bad for u.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2022
Darkseidxx:

You can try my tool
That can't even happen in ur wierdest nightmares, dreams and imaginations
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
That can't even happen in ur wierdest nightmares, dreams and imaginations

I know you're Hot
Lemme doke you for free
You won't pay me
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Sterling already pounded it
Thank you

Pounds sterling

Hot bannie
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Chijeep(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
nams77:

Trying to remember where this line came ftom ... Should be R.Kelly ?
Yea... pik up d fon
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Darkseidxx:

I know you're Hot
Lemme doke you for free
You won't pay me
skipped my memory I Was talking 2 a psychopath. Keep fooling yourself
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
skipped my memory I Was talking 2 a psychopath. Keep fooling yourself

Cheap
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Cheap
I Knw Ur first name's psycho. Don't bother telling me ur middle name. It sounds ewww...
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
I Knw Ur first name's psycho. Don't bother telling me ur middle name. It sounds ewww...

We could be good doke friends
Just say it
You want to doke me grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Darkseidxx:

We could be good doke friends
Just say it
You want to doke me grin
Your dick is way too small. Saw it in d pic you sent me earlier. It can even sink inside my earlobes and my nosetrills. No need! Thank you
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
Your dick is way too small. Saw it in d pic you sent me earlier. It can even sink inside my earlobes and my nosetrills. No need! Thank you

Lol
The usual response
I would think of your proposal tho
grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by KingDamzzy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
That's how Annie Idibia used jealousy to attack this woman wrongly.

I hope Annie has apologised to her because that was some serious character defamation there.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by ufotunang: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
All this to put 2 face in pains

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mabel Makun Leaves Us Green With Envy In Captivating Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.