Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day (37409 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) / 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by blesson04(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Yoruba girls tho. They just find it difficult to close their legs.

There's currently one in my street who is carrying her third child for a third different man.

Chioma no be igbo girl mumu generation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Sleekfingers: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
That Breast Needs Some Rough Handling...

Pervert
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Munzy14(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Show off na fake stuffs...

Genuine stuffs are private and when you see it, you go know.. grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by SOFTSKILL: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Palazee:
Calm down before afonjas come for your head grin

The Osus dey close legs wella if you doubt me ask Fanikayode

5 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Bamzyriches451: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damn!!
Her boobs is still very active
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Iffa catch ya big ass I go doke am till e tear grin angry
You are a psycho indeed
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by alphaNomega: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
She fit don gift herself those things otherwise, that guy must be an omega SIMP to still dey pursue who don born 3 for another man
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by KingTom(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
No 'tape' to leak for the boys?...........

[img]https://media1./images/3b2013601944b44372d1034dd8b8bcbe/tenor.gif?itemid=17034410[/img]
Werey grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by posty56: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Deicide:
Who wan marry single mother? Na to chop your share clean mouth
enough simps they cheesy
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Elidrisy20: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:

There's currently one in my street who is carrying her third child for a third different man.
the thing dey sweet dem wella

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by collinsbaba(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Chijeep:
No surprise here at all

I never buy drinks for bitches
Unless the bitch my misses
Or this bitch is my mistress,
giving me sexual healing.

No time for love feelings

Love kee you there undecided

U fit tell am to "pick up the phone"

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Freebills12: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
2baba wicked! 3 kids from one woman and she is still a baby mama not even second wife
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Elidrisy20: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
slimvida:
No val gift for me
you want am?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by suffering: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Where do these women get the money to enhance their bodies? Do the surgeries have low tier, mid tier and high tier prices?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Agugbadin: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Unhygienic.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Emdebby2: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
posty56:
at her age she still dey do boyfriend , when she go marry ?
Someone with 3 kids, do you think she wants to marry?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by alen4smith(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpele:
Good mind your business, I don't know why most ladies that became famous through men are usually very lazy greedy and unintelligent, 2face gave this lady fame by giving her belle three times without paying her brideprice yet she doesn't get it,if she was an asset instead of liberty to 2face ,he would have married her ASAP,most women don't know that men want above every thing a loyal ,humble and hard worker, your sweet pot is not really important because like mtn is everywhere u go but your good character will make a man become crazy about you irrespective of your physical looks, I look good more than my wife but I can't live with out her,beauty is vain
if you know her you won't type this jargons.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Emdebby2: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congrats to those who received valentine gifts. For those of us who didn't, next year is another opportunity. May we be remembered.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Lindodo20: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by pepperdemzombie: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:

I know her, her name is Sadia Iheeruwa, she has 3 children from 3 different men all bearing her father's name, the 4th is on the way. Her 3rd child belongs to Ubi.
All Tina Onwudiwe's children are from different men, Stella Damascus, 4 husbands, Fiberesima, 5 children from 3 men. They are all from Ondo state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Kingosytex(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
bluefilm:
Na wa o

So without the name of Tuface attached to her name, people will not know her?

Which means that even the boyfriend is like an assistant boyfriend.

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by tunnex190: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Olofofo Adugbo!!!

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by tunnex190: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

I know her, her name is Sadia Iheeruwa, she has 3 children from 3 different men all bearing her father's name, the 4th is on the way. Her 3rd child belongs to Ubi.
All Tina Onwudiwe's children are from different men, Stella Damascus, 4 husbands, Fiberesima, 5 children from 3 men. They are all from Ondo state.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by candidladyTemp(f): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Iffa catch ya big ass
I go doke am till e tear grin angry

See this one min man here making noise

Iwonder you and a hen who last longer.... Rubbish... Forming dbanj aka koko master online while in reality you got a dvck like wandes
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Bigsunny01(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Hehehehehehehehe

Dis one enta finish
Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by biggie73(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
No 'tape' to leak for the boys?...........

[img]https://media1./images/3b2013601944b44372d1034dd8b8bcbe/tenor.gif?itemid=17034410[/img]
...bad boy...

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by everythinggirly(f): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
The guy should marry her, she's still beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Lolachef(f): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
She dey wait for you
posty56:
at her age she still dey do boyfriend , when she go marry ?

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Lolachef(f): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
4th baby go be for you...over sabi somborri
Bigsunny01:

Hehehehehehehehe

Dis one enta finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session / Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.