Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons (58704 Views)

Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Ai / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
They should first of famoust hand him over to FBI! Case closed

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Drsmiles(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tribal sentiment is our downfall as a country

When it comes to drugs now !!! All tribes na brothers ~ kyari + umeichi + abolarinwa
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ArewaNorth: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
moralistic:
dragged ? Nobody dragged anybody... your mighty kyari will be prosecuted before your own eyes

We don't support bad conducts and unethical attitudes in work. Let him face the music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by mrvitalis(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Baawaa:

That is their business
Do am if e easy
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by AliyuMahdi9: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
I just wonder how you guys think. Must every have an ethnic or tribal coloration?

ArewaNorth:
Finally, Chibunna Patrick Umeibe and Emeka Alphonsus have dragged Kyari into what they know how to do the most undecided cool
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ajepako(f): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Not to sound sentimental

But I knew if they were quick to release names of the culprits, then it must be because they are southerners

This is from a country or oligarchs that have failed and slow in releasing names of sponsors of terrorism and banditry despite repeated calls for their exposure nationally and internationally

I am not exonerating Abba Kyari, or the drug barons mentioned but showing hypocrisy of our government in shielding a certain section of the country despite their gross and heineous crimes

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Handsum64: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
It can only be them, omo ibo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Sterope(f): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Where are the names of these drug barons?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Sterope(f): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Is Abba Kyari a southerner?
ajepako:
Not to sound sentimental

But I knew if they were quick to release names of the culprits, then it must be because they are southerners

This is from a country or oligarchs that have failed and slow in releasing names of sponsors of terrorism and banditry despite repeated calls for their exposure nationally and internationally

I am not exonerating Abba Kyari, or the drug barons mentioned but showing hypocrisy of our government in shielding a certain section of the country despite their gross and heineous crimes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:
I said it. Ndlea officials wanted to expose him because he wanted to rip them on the coke deal. We all know how ndlea aids drug barons here. It's just a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

Not ndlea acting like they're righteous and clean.

Or, all the coke, marijuana and other drugs they sieze from chukwudi's and chukwu-emekas, nnamdi's, where do you think they take them? They clearly don't destroy them.

Arrest drug mules to take pictures and then release them after officials have negotiated their share.

It's a win win, courtesy of a fuvcked up system.

Chai, sense wee not kee you.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by owagbeba: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Talawaka:

https://punchng.com/abba-kyari-police-reveal-identity-of-suspected-drug-barons/

I reckon this will turn out to be a counter-sting operation by Kyari and IRT team to catch the accomplices in NDLEA and at the same time NDLEA setup a sting operation to catch crooked cops.... it may turn to be that both NPF and NDLEA were both running sting operations to catch crooked agents
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ajepako(f): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sterope:
Is Abba Kyari a southerner?

No

I meant the southern drug lords mentioned immediately after the arrest, not Kyari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ayindejimmy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jeez! What if it's not this one.

Many others may bear that name

Golan007:

Happy?
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by owagbeba: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
pho:

It all boil down to a case of Police double crossing the NDLEA and greed. Both NDLEA/Police hands are not clean in this matter. Its interesting to see how thing s is unfolding and will continue to unfold in the coming days as both party washes there dirt publicly. its now 1 for NDLEA and 1 for NPF let await NDLEA response on this...

it may be that both NPF and NDLEA were running sting operations to catch crooked agents
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ajl: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Golan007:

Happy?

What if that's not the right person. Pulling names from online search may bring up different individuals with similar names though. Except one know the suspect with the name personally.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by gulfer: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Police should leave NDLEA to name, prosecute those involved and face their statutory duty. Just like they chase yahoo boys around instead of EFCC, they now want to start doing NDLEA work since it is juicier just like the yahoo boys business angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ajl: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
owagbeba:

I reckon this will turn out to be a counter-sting operation by Kyari and IRT team to catch the accomplices in NDLEA and at the same time NDLEA setup a sting operation to catch crooked cops.... it may turn to be that both NPF and NDLEA were both running sting operations to catch crooked agents

I doubt that. If that's so, who authorized Kyari since he was on suspension? Secondly, Kyari wouldn't have been arrested with his accomplices right away. Thirdly, the NPF boss wouldn't be demanding that NDLEA should also arrest drug trafficking accomplices within NDLEA that are involved in the shady deal.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by CHAQUR: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Chai...! If the Nigerian ritualists had gotten inspiration from the Nollyhood movies, then Kyari got his from Bollyhood (India movies)... His closeness with some SE big boys (attending wedding ceremony together) has always raised suspicion... Cartel, syndicate, police IRT squad & NDLEA squad... All working together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Antoeni(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
More Drug Baron will Make the List

Obi Cubana
Emoney
Zubby michael
Kcee

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Golan007: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Jeez! What if it's not this one.

Many others may bear that name

Aha.

A moment ago such a name was fictitious.

In any case, we are working with our sources.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ozegidon(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
brainpulse:
I knew he will be trouble as soon as he started mingling with people from that side.
98% OF ALL THEIR RICH MEN are into fraudulent, drug, ritual and criminal activities for wealth. Don't be deceive the one quarter shops is for cover up. know this and know peace
no wonder your brain is paused cos u know notin...
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Sterope(f): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Those are the drug traffickers. The titlw is misleading.

ajepako:

No

I meant the southern drug lords mentioned immediately after the arrest, not Kyari
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Neddstark: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Those are the mules. The barons are behind the scene. The big boys. One starts with the name "O", the other starts with the name "E"
Please the O can stand for Ole while the E can stand for Ethan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by gawu1: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
From super cop to Super fraud this future Northern president is a disgrace to NPF I swear
It's those future Biafran Supreme leaders that dragged him into the mess.
I always tell every of my love ones to avoid knowing any person whose name may have chukwu, talk less of being his or her friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Amumaigwe: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:
I said it. Ndlea officials wanted to expose him because he wanted to rip them on the coke deal. We all know how ndlea aids drug barons here. It's just a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

Not ndlea acting like they're righteous and clean.

Or, all the coke, marijuana and other drugs they sieze from chukwudi's and chukwu-emekas, nnamdi's, where do you think they take them? They clearly don't destroy them.

Arrest drug mules to take pictures and then release them after officials have negotiated their share.

It's a win win, courtesy of a fuvcked up system.

The same thing is applicable to all the decomposing human heads, breasts, legs and vaginas recovered from the Akeems', Baloguns, Idowus, Majekodunmis et al. None gets charged to court.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by McCoy9067(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
See how rotten Nigeria is

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by owagbeba: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
ajl:

I doubt that. If that's so, who authorized Kyari since he was on suspension? Secondly, Kyari wouldn't have been arrested with his accomplices right away. Thirdly, the NPF boss wouldn't be demanding that NDLEA should also arrest drug trafficking accomplices within NDLEA that are involved in the shady deal.

This is a line of thought because I couldn’t fathom why Kyari would be involved in such a deal.

Could be that IRT used him as neutral (suspended from the NPF) to setup a sting.

Could be that his immediate commander knew of the ops but didn’t inform the upper echelons of the NPF?

If you read the punch report, you could see that NPF is pointing finger now at crooked NDLEA officers taking bribe from drug mules.

Was it a sting to catch crooked Ones at the higher echelons of NDLEA?

It’s just a hypotheses... it may well turn to be the case
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by rhymesnoni(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
ednut1:
Drug business and yahoo business is what so many of the rich men and women are doing . Weyrey dey disguise

With DCP Abba Kyari i had hope in Nigerian Police force, with the new development I have lost all hope in Nigeria as a whole...

Soon, high profile Politicians would be dragged to this, I sure know Sen. Dino is into one crime or the other, I just cant place my hand for now.. but soon the truth would unravel..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by silibaba: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Baawaa:

That is their business
better than skull mining. isn't it? grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Baawaa(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
silibaba:
better than skull mining. isn't it? grin
You people combine everything together, drugs, skull mining,stealing and fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by frog12: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
these are drug mules. not the barons. the barons are hiding in brazil

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Ruggedniggaone: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
gawu1:

It's those future Biafran Supreme leaders that dragged him into the mess.
I always tell every of my love ones to avoid knowing any person whose name may have chukwu, talk less of being his or her friend.
another lake excuse for fraud who drag him to money laundry?perhaps huspp is igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.