Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons (58706 Views)

Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Ai / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Golan007: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mole bla BLA bla

But the real actors can't be named abi even when a high profile cop has bitten dust

English dey hard you the report says the are the drug barons

When they call Obi Cubana now, you would go into protestation mode.

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by gentiles(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
What of Obi Cubana?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by gasparpisciotta: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Those guys are just couriers and not the real barons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by merits(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Yankiss(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Abba Kyari extradition is when? They are using delay tactics to sweep that underground. He will be better tried in the US where the system is almost corrupt-free. Here in Nigeria, delay tactics will get everyone tired and then, he is secretly released and smuggled outside.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ednut1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Fictitious names just to rope Igbos in

Una must produce the known names around him o because that's the only litmus test to know this isn't a scam
it was in Enugu airport, obviously, it will be Igbos na. abeg meche onu

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Military0001: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
It’s well.. prosecute them and stop disturbing us with media trial

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by damiloladuke: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good one
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Segzy22: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:
I said it. Ndlea officials wanted to expose him because he wanted to rip them on the coke deal. We all know how ndlea aids drug barons here. It's just a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

Not ndlea acting like they're righteous and clean.

Or, all the coke, marijuana and other drugs they sieze from chukwudi's and chukwu-emekas, nnamdi's, where do you think they take them? They clearly don't destroy them.

Arrest drug mules to take pictures and then release them after officials have negotiated their share.

It's a win win, courtesy of a fuvcked up system.
w
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Tingotoe: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Una must produce the known names around him o because that's the only litmus test to know this isn't a scam
Bros fear God now. The whole world knows that's how you guys roll. Illicit drugs is synonymous with you people

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by CXLVII: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Those are just the runners

The real baron is behind the scenes.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by pho: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:
I said it. Ndlea officials wanted to expose him because he wanted to rip them on the coke deal. We all know how ndlea aids drug barons here. It's just a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

Or, all the coke, marijuana and other drugs they sieze from chukwudi's and chukwu-emekas, nnamdi's, where do you think they take them? They clearly don't destroy them.

Arrest drug mules to take pictures and then release them after officials have negotiated their share.

It all boil down to a case of Police double crossing the NDLEA and greed. Both NDLEA/Police hands are not clean in this matter. Its interesting to see how thing s is unfolding and will continue to unfold in the coming days as both party washes there dirt publicly. its now 1 for NDLEA and 1 for NPF let await NDLEA response on this...
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Truthisunique2: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Golan007:

When they call Obi Cubana now, you would go into protestation mode.

actually it's the name I want to hear if this shit is for real

When dealing with a know name like cubana you can't say you convicted him and Nigerians would be seeing him in club every week

But you can do such to unknown name
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Benjax4all: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:

abeg stop all diz Igbo something,if they are qulty they should pay for their sin, just because a man is from my tribe than I will now support him for doing bad thing angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by airsaylongcome: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Golan007:

Happy?

Are you insinuating that this is the drug mule?
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Finally, Chibunna Patrick Umeibe and Emeka Alphonsus have dragged Kyari into what they know how to do the most undecided cool
dragged ? Nobody dragged anybody... your mighty kyari will be prosecuted before your own eyes
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by aribisala0(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what the f.uck is umeibe Patrick
An Eboe man who runs as an international development agency

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Emceekonami(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ45TwAGVT0&t=42s
#Streeet Parolz
We asked people on the street of Lagos to Mention three Nigerian songs and afterwards sing one. Trust Nigerians now. i still never understand The love song Tope Alabi sang����

#konamitv
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ButterBurger: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Useless government
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by zikter(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
They are couriers, the barons are somewhere counting the lost

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by HilcomTech(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
The Police then gave the names of suspected members of the drug cartel as [b]Chibunna Patrick Umeibe and Emeka Alphonsus, both males, arrested at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport[/b]

Ndi mkporu mirri cannibals must always be involved in almost all the crminal activities in Nigeria.

I would always advice my family and friends to always run away from this criminal, evil and wicked tribe. They are cursed and nothing good can come from associating with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Bahamas95(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
This movie go reach season10.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
We are too soft in handling drug barons in this country. If we are hard on them in the same way Indonesia, Thailand, UAE and the Philippines do, the criminality will have reduced. Our empathy on the drug wars has escalated the increase in drug trade and people are seeing it as lucrative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by airsaylongcome: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Antyebe:
pay on delivery available for Port Harcourt,Aba,Owerri,Calabar

You are really upping your game with the graphics. You should look to selling media entertainment systems. Look at emby, plex media server or jellyfin. Give people an offline Netflix experience

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Golan007:

Happy?

The guy don shut up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na the same issue wey Yahoo guys take dey quarrel na'm be their problem. Drugs money and settlement matter! When God decided to expose you, there's nothing you can do. God will even change your niggas on d duty post at all means and make sure you get caught.. This drug issue no be problem; let FBI finish their own because their Case came first! After America own, he can come down and face his drug problems.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Enemyofpeace: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
What has the identity of the barons got to do with us? Send Kyari to jail for life, that’s what matters to me

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Kajaard: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:

Lol at the boldfaced cheesy grin cheesy, I see what you did there. Werey cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by jrusky(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
I don't need to check names I know if they are 30 in number in high profile drug case like this all the 30 will be my people so I'm not surprise.

Pls tribal idiot should quote me I'm just being factual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by RandyOku: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Finally, Chibunna Patrick Umeibe and Emeka Alphonsus have dragged Kyari into what they know how to do the most undecided cool

You are VERY DISGUSTING and UNFORTUNATE human beinggrin

ALL of them are ALL DRUG BARON... There's nothing like this dragged that into RUBBISH.

BLOODY HEADSLAMER ISLAMIC TERRORISTgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Zorn: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
ArewaNorth:
so they dragged him? Like they forced him?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Ofadaman(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
I believe this man must have stepped on toes and has lost his political backings.

First,. It appears the government will want to use him to shine, with election upcoming they can use this case to showcase their stance against corruption

Next, his superiors may feel intimidated by his rise, and feel it's best to bring him down before he takes their position and relevance.

Finally, he's a criminal no doubt, but we all know it's very difficult to have rich connected people extradited or sent to prison in the country unless they've lost their political relevance or are becoming threats to superiors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.