Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons (58699 Views)

Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Ai / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by HBB1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Benjax4all:
abeg stop all diz Igbo something,if they are qulty they should pay for their sin, just because a man is from my tribe than I will now support him for doing bad thing angry angry angry

God bless you!

Religious and tribal sentiments are the cause of the problems of this country.

We should not protect criminals based on sentiments.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by wolexter(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
What has the identity of the barons got to do with us? Send Kyari to jail for life, that’s what matters to me
Send all of them to jail more like.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by okorogodwin4(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Baawaa:

That is their business
while the wanted Chicago bullion van thief and his oil soup zombies is contesting for president
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by HBB1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Neddstark:
Those are the mules. The barons are behind the scene. The big boys. One starts with the name "O", the other starts with the name "E"
Please the O can stand for Ole while the E can stand for Ethan grin

Weyrey!

Ole Solksjaer, bah?
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by LordOfTheGame: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Finally, Chibunna Patrick Umeibe and Emeka Alphonsus have dragged Kyari into what they know how to do the most undecided cool

Shut up Arewa terrorist. The biggest drug barons and economic saboteurs are the northern fulani Muslim terrorists. So crawl back into your hole.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Sleekfingers: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
ManMountain:

Before nko? Go and check Asian prisons

I know too. Especially in china, indonesia, india, cambodia, Vietnam. Do you that in indonesia, some of those guys that were sentence to death for drugs, especially the blacks ,most of them were not executed. They keep them in concentration camps? They were subjected to all kinda inhumane treatments eg hard labor, sex games etc Majority of them are from Nigeria. My indonesia friend told me.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by asanausana91: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
kettykin:
If this thread is to exonerate Abba kyari then it is not only an empty but uselessly useless thread
I have said it, stay away from ipob if you want to live Long.
If you want to waste your life or your Carrier continue doing business with ipob.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by colestephan86: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Talawaka:

https://punchng.com/abba-kyari-police-reveal-identity-of-suspected-drug-barons/
Some people came here to check if they will see obi cubana
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Babaken(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Finally, Chibunna Patrick Umeibe and Emeka Alphonsus have dragged Kyari into what they know how to do the most undecided cool
because he is greedy not to be satisfied with his payments.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Quiny32323: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Same as ur mumu brother chilling at america. Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by BennyDGreat: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
senteugene:
"Ti won ba fa gburu,gburu a fagbo'. For those who don't understand yoruba it means yesterday was Valentine

Lol
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by KbondShow2: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
This seasonal movie is very poorly scripted. The aspect where they are trying to distract us from His FBI allegation is sickening. Show pictures oooooo.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Nectarbaba(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mole bla BLA bla

But the real actors can't be named abi even when a high profile cop has bitten dust

English dey hard you the report says the are the drug barons
Why have you decided not to be smart?
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by BigYash: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Did they drag him to hushpupi too? Try get sense ,even if na small one
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by olamike02: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na them. Amaka abi Emeka&Chibu
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by lecowas: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
2021matta:
Checkout mega construction projects going on in Ghana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7hYsdRYTQI

This is Alif where I work , it’s not in Ghana, get sense
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by JmyNigaa: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

Ndi mkporu mirri cannibals must always be involved in almost all the crminal activities in Nigeria.

I would always advice my family and friends to always run away from this criminal, evil and wicked tribe. They are cursed and nothing good can come from associating with them.

Hilcom, Tell me this hate is not real
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ddeola: 1:15am On Feb 16, 2022
NDLEA is CORRUPT ! ABBA KYARI is CORRUPT ! BOKO-HARI is CORRUPT !!

May God deliver Naija from these wolves in sheep clothings. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Global2000: 4:13am On Feb 16, 2022
Nigeria useless die. No be lie.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by HilcomTech(m): 4:39am On Feb 16, 2022
JmyNigaa:

Hilcom, Tell me this hate is not real

Learn to face facts and stop being emotional.
Even prison records across the country show that SE have the highest inmates in the country.

Even outside the country. SE have the highest Nigerians in jail in foreign lands.

SE people get executed for drug related issues on foreign lands the most.

The point I am trying to make is that you are far more likely to be involved in crime when you associate yourself with criminal minded people like SE people.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by amuwo1980: 5:37am On Feb 16, 2022
SportsHD:
I said it. Ndlea officials wanted to expose him because he wanted to rip them on the coke deal. We all know how ndlea aids drug barons here. It's just a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

Not ndlea acting like they're righteous and clean.

Or, all the coke, marijuana and other drugs they sieze from chukwudi's and chukwu-emekas, nnamdi's, where do you think they take them? They clearly don't destroy them.

Arrest drug mules to take pictures and then release them after officials have negotiated their share.

It's a win win, courtesy of a fuvcked up system.
Criminal elements them ndlea, I still wonder how they allow the famed drug war lord from Chicago to dare to contest for the presidency of the country nigeria , thats so bad , tinubu Escobar must not smell that seat
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Sisiego: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2022
OK

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
From super cop to Super fraud this future Northern president is a disgrace to NPF I swear

But All of his footsoldiers are from AfghanEastern are disgrace to the nation.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2022
ddeola:
NDLEA is CORRUPT ! ABBA KYARI is CORRUPT ! BOKO-HARI is CORRUPT !!

May God deliver Naija from these wolves in sheep clothings. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Nnamdi Cownu is terrorist.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by syntekelite(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
SportsHD:
I said it. Ndlea officials wanted to expose him because he wanted to rip them on the coke deal. We all know how ndlea aids drug barons here. It's just a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

Not ndlea acting like they're righteous and clean.

Or, all the coke, marijuana and other drugs they sieze from chukwudi's and chukwu-emekas, nnamdi's, where do you think they take them? They clearly don't destroy them.

Arrest drug mules to take pictures and then release them after officials have negotiated their share.

It's a win win, courtesy of a fuvcked up system.

There is no force in the world that aint corrupt.. newyork and chicago cops are one of the most corrupt cops in the world,dont even let me start with colombia and mexico.. the only diff being strong leadership willing to flush out the corrupt cops.. the change of leadership of ndlea at the top hierarchy is what led to this arrests,it doesnt mean there wont be corrupt officials but once the top isnt compromised its only a matter of time b4 the bad eggs are weeded out. You dont expect marwa to be at the airport... But his body language and the fact that he will have drafted his own squad into ndlea is what led to such arrests..
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by syntekelite(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Golan007:

He's a mule.

The real Barons act behind the scene.

You still dey reply that man.. lol.. ndlea fit dey online dey monitor ohhhh..if you know too much or say too much... Dem go ask how you take know too much..lol..

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by syntekelite(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
nurez305:
Even if they are pranking Nigeria like some have been saying here, Abba kyari can never be the same after this huge allegations.

He is already finished for life

No mind people.. a new boss was brought in to cleanse the system , the results re being seen yet nigerians say na scam... This guys dont know that since marwa took over there are places ndlea dont ever go to raid before which have been raided presently by marwas team.. it might take a while cos of the deep rut in the drug organisation but as long as the head isnt compromised we will get there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.