Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons (58703 Views)

Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Ai / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
rhymesnoni:

With DCP Abba Kyari i had hope in Nigerian Police force, with the new development I have lost all hope in Nigeria as a whole...

Soon, high profile Politicians would be dragged to this, I sure know Sen. Dino is into one crime or the other, I just cant place my hand for now.. but soon the truth would unravel..
all over the world including usa and the west. The police work with drug lords.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Ugonna62: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:
I said it. Ndlea officials wanted to expose him because he wanted to rip them on the coke deal. We all know how ndlea aids drug barons here. It's just a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

Not ndlea acting like they're righteous and clean.

Or, all the coke, marijuana and other drugs they sieze from chukwudi's and chukwu-emekas, nnamdi's, where do you think they take them? They clearly don't destroy them.

Arrest drug mules to take pictures and then release them after officials have negotiated their share.

It's a win win, courtesy of a fuvcked up system.
Rubbish the whole country knows that yoruba land is a fertile ground for indi hemp cultivation and consumption especially ondo state.ndlea always size hemp in trucks and pick ups,in those shitholes,u can only mention igbo names to get fake likes from fake people.we know who is who here no amount of lies and propaganda can change anything.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Golan007: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
rhymesnoni:

With DCP Abba Kyari i had hope in Nigerian Police force, with the new development I have lost all hope in Nigeria as a whole...

Soon, high profile Politicians would be dragged to this, I sure know Sen. Dino is into one crime or the other, I just cant place my hand for now.. but soon the truth would unravel..

Dino's is likely failed contracts.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by GardenOfGod(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Surprised that even Nigerians try to take side and exonerate criminals because of tribe. How pathetic Nigeria has become.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by executive12: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bunch of clowns. I was expecting to see names of drug barons but all I see are names of insignificant drug couriers.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by MPESA(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Golan007:

Happy?

And this person look like a drug barron.... Look at the person dealing drugs with your Almighty super cop .....
It's probably Abba is using him to traffic drugs....
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by rhymesnoni(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Golan007:

Dino's is likely failed contracts.

Smiling... Time shall tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by executive12: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
brainpulse:
I knew he will be in trouble as soon as he started mingling with people from that side.

98% OF ALL THEIR RICH MEN are into fraudulent, drug, ritual and criminal activities for wealth. Don't be deceived, the one quarter shops are for cover up. know this and know peace

Big fool. Name your tribe and explain how the rich among you got rich.
Nigeria is a criminal enterprise. Even your President is a thief. Yusuf Buhari got into an accident with a #50million bike. Remind me how Yusuf Buhari earned millions for him to afford such machine. You guys are all thieves. Most Nigerians, probably including you, can not justify their wealth.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by executive12: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
vincentjk:
I thought they said only igbos do drugs

Is Tinubu an Igbo man?
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by senteugene: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
"Ti won ba fa gburu,gburu a fagbo'. For those who don't understand yoruba it means yesterday was Valentine
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Elidrisy20: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Okay we don hear Abba kyari's own, what about those money seized by GFCC, and drugs also seized by MDLEA gangs for their own personal use
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by executive12: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
owagbeba:

I reckon this will turn out to be a counter-sting operation by Kyari and IRT team to catch the accomplices in NDLEA and at the same time NDLEA setup a sting operation to catch crooked cops.... it may turn to be that both NPF and NDLEA were both running sting operations to catch crooked agents

If you read the NDLEA report, it should be clear that Kyari was not running any sting operation.
He and his men seized 25kg cocaine and took 15kg and sold it, pocketed the money, and then replaced the stolen 15kg with ordinary powder.
Does that look like a sting operation to you?
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Sleekfingers: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by executive12: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
owagbeba:

This is a line of thought because I couldn’t fathom why Kyari would be involved in such a deal.

Could be that IRT used him as neutral (suspended from the NPF) to setup a sting.

Could be that his immediate commander knew of the ops but didn’t inform the upper echelons of the NPF?

If you read the punch report, you could see that NPF is pointing finger now at crooked NDLEA officers taking bribe from drug mules.

Was it a sting to catch crooked Ones at the higher echelons of NDLEA?

It’s just a hypotheses... it may well turn to be the case

Are you that thick upstairs?
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Sleekfingers: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Fictitious names just to rope Igbos in

Una must produce the known names around him o because that's the only litmus test to know this isn't a scam

Unknown names can be thrown underground but known persons you can't say they are jailed when Nigerians see them everyday

So you have admitted that, the igbo people are the king of drug trafficking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by AbdQadri: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
FULANI GENG
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ManMountain(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
That Akanu Ibiam airport is the hub and favourite airport of Ibo drug barons

The FG should delist that airport international status
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by DaveJacuzie: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
All these plots and tricks to shield him and send him to America where he would face real justice.
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Burruchaga71(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
Baawaa:

That is their business
. It still far better than Skull mining..
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by kushme: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Golan007:

Happy?

See this. That's a comment from 2020. Ndlea is right with the Abba Kyari Brazil-Ethiopia -Nigeria connect... Na wa oh. Naija which. Most of our security men are treat to security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by DaveJacuzie: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
This Kyari-NDLEA is just a badly written script! hand over this guy to USA where he would be dealt with!!!
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
owagbeba:

I reckon this will turn out to be a counter-sting operation by Kyari and IRT team to catch the accomplices in NDLEA and at the same time NDLEA setup a sting operation to catch crooked cops.... it may turn to be that both NPF and NDLEA were both running sting operations to catch crooked agents

Then the court of law will ask you where is the police recorded video or voice to prove it is a sting operation
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
owagbeba:

it may be that both NPF and NDLEA were running sting operations to catch crooked agents
Then the court of law will ask you where is the police recorded video or voice to prove it is a sting operation
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ManMountain(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Burruchaga71:
. It still far better than Skull mining..

How is it better?
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by ManMountain(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

So you have admitted that, the igbo people are the king of drug trafficking?

Before nko? Go and check Asian prisons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
owagbeba:

This is a line of thought because I couldn’t fathom why Kyari would be involved in such a deal.

Could be that IRT used him as neutral (suspended from the NPF) to setup a sting.

Could be that his immediate commander knew of the ops but didn’t inform the upper echelons of the NPF?

If you read the punch report, you could see that NPF is pointing finger now at crooked NDLEA officers taking bribe from drug mules.

Was it a sting to catch crooked Ones at the higher echelons of NDLEA?

It’s just a hypotheses... it may well turn to be the case

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by owagbeba: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
executive12:

Are you that thick upstairs?

Hmmm... I dont think I am. What makes you think so?
Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by Agugbadin: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Igbo Amaka, anything drugs trafficking they must be involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by FireUpNow(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
This Is getting dirty

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons by sharpsecret: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Talawaka:

https://punchng.com/abba-kyari-police-reveal-identity-of-suspected-drug-barons/
idiot kyari....na this kind one go see one small boy with Arizona shoot am straight bullet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.