Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) (4620 Views)

Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Watch how happie boys turn up for class in Cyprus

#wetindeyhappentv

📺👀👇
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtltMHiJcVk/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FesZk212nFk

1 Share

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
More pics...

1 Share

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Ihateheadslamer: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hence the reason why they turned down the request to return to Nigeria from the OPM

1 Like

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Olarewaju89: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
These boys go surely turn to yahoo yahoo there

Stupid boys undecided

2 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by ManWater: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
They simply lacked wisdom.

Even seeing your own child you struggled to send abroad for education, living large like that will sink your heart.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Sablexxxtoons: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Get rich quick syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Alot of Nigerians are jealousy filled.

Truth be told.

We all know social media is fake life.

We forgot that.

These boys obviously take good pictures to post. Many of those japa people do same

If in Nigeria people dress up to class on fridays in nice native and take pics.

People dress up to ShopRite to take pics, go to expensive restaurant to take pics.

I have only seen two pics of them. People who stayed 6 months plus.
I hate Nigerians. Very envious people

Why do we expect them to look poor. So if you help someone the person should look like poverty junior brother.

I hate the way alot of Nigerians are envious of success.

The other group are the papa sets. Is opm GO infallible.

You na dey ment.

If you sponsor me to abroad I will use better pics kill you all.

As you na no like better thing I go use am suffocate you.

15 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by kestolove95(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
Make una allow this boys flex Dem life, no b dia fault say pastor fall mugu all in d name of chasing clout ...
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
ManWater:

Even seeing your own child you struggled to send abroad for education, living large like that will sink your heart.
No be lie.

Chicken Republic saw the waywardness and rascality of those boys.

10 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by VeryWickedMan: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
I'm watching how Yahoo Boys turned up to class.

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod dominique rule broken by OP
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Goodplace: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Your foolishness and lack of knowledge is confirmed...
Yugoslavia247:

Truth be told.

We forgot that.

These boys obviously take good pictures to post. Many of those japa people do same

People dress up to ShopRite to take pics, go to expensive restaurant to take pics.

Why do we expect them to look poor. So if you help someone the person should look like poverty junior brother.

You na dey ment.

7 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Goodplace:
Your foolishness and lack of knowledge is confirmed...

It is a good thing not to be with the crowd. I know you or any of your family lives abroad. If they do then you will easily relate.

Idi..ot mugu

1 Like

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
I said it before, this people no get school for head.
Their calling is doing skit
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
These boys no kuku dey serious. Typical naija, very loud and love show off! 🤷‍♂️
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
ManWater:

What nonsense is this one saying? Living large how? By dressing up and looking good? Would u rather prefer ur kids live in abject poverty and look dirty and tattered? Poverty is affecting u mentally. U need help man undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Truth be told.

We forgot that.

You na dey ment.

You are a very foolish human being that lacks exposure.
Schooling abroad is a very serious thing. You see the whites taking it very serious and rarely have time for stupidity in the name of snapping pics or dressing to impress nobody.
Those boys are rascals and that’s it. They lack seriousness in what they do. They do security work, they were fired. They go school, they are unserious.

Their calling should be doing comedy skit, that’s if they take the job seriously too

9 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

You are a very foolish human being that lacks exposure.
Schooling abroad is a very serious thing. You see the whites taking it very serious and rarely have time for stupidity in the name of snapping pics or dressing to impress nobody.
Those boys are rascals and that’s it. They lack seriousness in what they do. They do security work, they were fired. They go school, they are unserious.

Their calling should be doing comedy skit, that’s if they take the job seriously too

Fool.

The same white play pro football and school.
Draw tattoos and school
Do gay and lesbian and school.
Take drugs and school.
Go on vacation to various countries while schooling.
The same white do the things you don't do and school. At the end they beat you in all ramifications.

Grow up.
Hard labour is not results.
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Fool.

The same white play pro football and school.
Draw tattoos and school
Do gay and lesbian and school.
Take drugs and school.
Go on vacation to various countries while schooling.
The same white do the things you don't do and school. At the end they beat you in all ramifications.

Grow up.
Hard labour is not results.

You have a grand problem without solution.
Even babalawo cannot cure your lack of exposure.
The way you talk exposes your lack of exposure and too much American teenage movies.
I know it’s not your fault, but try hustle so that your children can at least school abroad even if it is ordinary Cyprus.
You are too deluded, you are local, unexposed. I doubt you have ever crossed the boundary of your region not to talk of Nigeria. I doubt you don even reach the gate of airport before

9 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

You have a grand problem without solution.
Even babalawo cannot cure your lack of exposure.
The way you talk exposes your lack of exposure and too much American teenage movies.
I know it’s not your fault, but try hustle so that your children can at least school abroad even if it is ordinary Cyprus.
You are too deluded, you are local, unexposed. I doubt you have ever crossed the boundary of your region not to talk of Nigeria. I doubt I don even reach the gate of airport before

I forgot to check your name.

You come from a tribe who feed on envy.
And trade jealousy.
It hit you hard. Sorry
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I forgot to check your name.

You come from a tribe who feed on envy.
And trade jealousy.
It hit you hard. Sorry

Reason I said you are so local, I have a degree from Uk and recently completed another from US. So I’d be envious of someone schooling in Cyprus.

9 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by fourboys: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
embarassed
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

Reason I said you are so local, I have a degree from Uk and recently completed another from US. So I’d be envious of someone schooling in Cyprus.

Even if you school in Azerbaijan e no mean.

Envy is your trade mark and it is genetic for you.

It knows no border or degree.

No matter how you collect certificate reach. There is no school to unlearn envy.

Keep amassing degree to elongate your stay.
Do you have a British passport.

Go sleep. Like say Schooling na food

Your next aim is to school in Australia. Living like a scavenger. School here and there. Even prof dey stay one place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

No matter how you collect certificate reach. There is no school to unlearn envy.

Your singular problem is that you lack exposure and nothing more.
That’s why you think people going to school as if they are going for fashion parade makes sense and it’s normal. Hey bro, it’s not normal, people take their lives very serious outside the country. Don’t be deceived by some Hollywood movies. They take their work very seriously and meticulously, abroad is about working very hard and accountability.
Deadline is deadline, they work with time and every minute matters, no one has time for unnecessary jokes and frivolous things.

5 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

Your singular problem is that you lack exposure and nothing more.
That’s why you think people going to school as if they are going for fashion parade makes sense and it’s normal. Hey bro, it’s not normal, people take their lives very serious outside the country. Don’t be deceived by some Hollywood movies. They take their work very seriously and meticulously, abroad is about working very hard and accountability.
Deadline is deadline, they work with time and every minute matters, no one has time for unnecessary jokes and frivolous things.

If you do masters in Nigeria na same thing. Stop hyping your self as hardworking.

You only get opportunity go abroad. Now you are exposed. So we all in naija are local.

Werey.

Mr exposed.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Keep amassing degree to elongate your stay.
Do you have a British passport.

Go sleep. Like say Schooling na food

Your next aim is to school in Australia. Living like a scavenger. School here and there. Even prof dey stay one place.

You will die of pain, hahahaha. The strong shall suffocate the weak, no breathing for you. grin
Not everybody is living in penury or struggling in life. Bros, for this life whey we dey, I’d never know struggling.
I know you want me to tell you a bit about myself, nope I won’t so you won’t go and drink sniper.
Like I said, lack of exposure dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

You will die of pain, hahahaha. The strong shall suffocate the weak, no breathing for you. grin
Not everybody is living in penury or struggling in life. Bros, for this life whey we dey, I’d never know struggling.
I know you want me to tell you a bit about myself, nope I won’t so you won’t go and drink sniper.
Like I said, lack of exposure dey worry you

Mr exposed. The bit about yourself matters to fools like you. Who you epp?

Who have u ever epp?

Come her capping dust. Who cares about you?

Man shift.
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

If you do masters in Nigeria na same thing. Stop hyping your self as hardworking.

You only get opportunity go abroad. Now you are exposed. So we all in naija are local.

Werey.

Mr exposed.

You today, you go die here today grin envy must kill you today. grin
You need international exposure so you can stop talking the way you do. Living in nigeria doesn’t mean you are local, but at least, when they talk of abroad, it won’t be nothing new, try see outside Naija even if it is to visit. You can get Uk visiting visa and see outside your world, it is part of education. Try raise money and get passport and visa.
Go and do a background check on almost everyone getting juicy appointments both internationally and within Nigeria, they all have one thing in common which is foreign degree or international exposure.

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

You today, you go die here today grin envy must kill you today. grin
You need international exposure so you can stop talking the way you do. Living in nigeria doesn’t mean you are local, but at least, when they talk of abroad, it won’t be nothing new, try see outside Naija even if it is to visit. You can get Uk visiting visa and see outside your world, it is part of education. Try raise money and get passport and visa.
Go and do a background check on almost everyone getting juicy appointments both internationally and within Nigeria, they all have one thing in common which is foreign degree or international exposure.

It seems like the only tangible thing in life you have is exposure.

You no get employment just exposure. Better don't hope coming home you will use your exposure to get job.

Be like na wetin dey give you hope.
Dey play.

Let me focus on my life.
Finish your degree first then come back.
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

It seems like the only tangible thing in life you have is exposure.

You no get employment just exposure. Better don't hope coming home you will use your exposure to get job.

Be like na wetin dey give you hope.
Dey play.

Let me focus on my life.
Finish your degree first then come back.

I’m employed and work from home. I’m currently doing well and still working to get better and later own my own company. Lot of People are living decent lives, don’t be deceived. You can live a decent life too. Don’t limit yourself to your immediate environment. Think of what you think you can do or achieve in 5 years or 10 years time, do your research online, some body somewhere is working on it or living your dream life already, follow similar pattern and work towards it. You will find yourself sooner living the life you wanted in 5 to10 years time or sooner. If na travel, you go travel you go tire. Money will always come as long as you work with a clear conscience and put in efforts to doing what matters and what you can master
All the best

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

I’m employed and work from home. I’m currently doing well and still working to get better and later own my own company. Lot of People are living decent lives, don’t be deceived. You can live a decent life too. Don’t limit yourself to your immediate environment. Think of what you think you can do or achieve in 5 years or 10 years time, do your research online, some body somewhere is working on it or living your dream life already, follow similar pattern and work towards it. You will find yourself sooner living the life you wanted in 5 to10 years time or sooner. If na travel, you go travel you go tire. Money will always come as long as you work with a clear conscience and put in efforts to doing what matters and what you can master
All the best

Keep your fking advise and use it.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Ofadaman(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
The thing is this,
Nigerians and most people will help and offer advice to others as long as those peope remain poor humble and down to earth (it's the reason we vote the way we vote during big brother ) . We despise the arrogant and proud , we prefer timid, poor ,and humble.

Now here's the thing,
These guys had options, to either excel at the game of power or become the ingrates that people now take them as.
In the game of power,appearance is important, these guys had few options to achieve greater height.
If I were in their shoes here's how I'd have played my cards;

1)Appear to be very seriously studying , (doesn't matter if I'm not), I'd dress smart on pictures and only share pictures of myself in church or in classes.

2) Continually show appreciations to Nigerians and the OPM for the opportunity and make bold promises to help others when you land a job after studying (even if I don't give a f* about Nigerians )

3) Stay off politics and showing any support for any political candidate ,tribe or religion . Just be the guy who wishes Nigeria gets better and preaches peace and unity (even if you don't give two sh*t about it)

The reason this is important ,is that, with every step you take Nigerians will continue to rally round to support your every step, cos after study, u need a job, u need business or some even connections, you can ride on those waves ,by simply playing on the goodwill of Nigerians who love to be seen as helpers and that's how you get better.

But these guys are still young, they desire to trend and at this moment they are still lost in the clouts, soon things will dry up and they can no longer withdraw from the Nigerian bank of good will , I'm pained when I see people waste opportunities others seek out just because they lack the ability to play the game of power or see beyond their nose.

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Keep your fking advise and use it.

Lol, no vex oo. Nothing personal

Don’t talk online battles serious, I no know you from Adam, na why I wish you all the best

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Am A Lesbian / Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) / My Friend Married His White Woman Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.