Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers (24004 Views)

Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID / Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger / Kidnapping: Ogun Police Warns Against Isolated Prayers In Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Iceman2017(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Get money quick syndrome is destroying our society
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by izubext007: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tell them ooooh.........west with skull for money
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by lebron7(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Money ritual is real but it doesn't neccesarily need human part involvement.

In the olden days, Our forefathers are liable to perform or engage in money rituals from Age 45 & Above. This is a age where so much must have happened in a man's life with lots of terrible and sweet experiences.

They must have searched for the truth and falses behind money rituals with location of confirmed rituals with less repercussions. Also they would have seen examples of men who did the kind with good life and philanthropic contribution to the society.

Real money rituals if required blood, shouldn't take beyond goat, ram, sheep and fowl blood. Anything outside these mentioned animals isn't money ritual but an act of selling your soul to the devil in exchange for unending riches that only death, madness can put an end to. There is free will to our areas of decision in life by God. He gave us wisdom before free-will. Its the wisdom that guide us to choose from options available to paddle our canoe in life.

Ritual isnt science. Rituals involve blood while science is about experiment with prove using roots, birds, animals and leaves.

Real science that brings fortune and freedom from elders cost @ least 200k to buy materials. Human parts excluded!!!
Lol
You are part of the problem
All this rubbish does not work

If it does kindly show proof

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Wawelexy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Money ritual is real but it doesn't neccesarily need human part involvement.

In the olden days, Our forefathers are liable to perform or engage in money rituals from Age 45 & Above. This is a age where so much must have happened in a man's life with lots of terrible and sweet experiences.

They must have searched for the truth and falses behind money rituals with location of confirmed rituals with less repercussions. Also they would have seen examples of men who did the kind with good life and philanthropic contribution to the society.

Real money rituals if required blood, shouldn't take beyond goat, ram, sheep and fowl blood. Anything outside these mentioned animals isn't money ritual but an act of selling your soul to the devil in exchange for unending riches that only death, madness can put an end to. There is free will to our areas of decision in life by God. He gave us wisdom before free-will. Its the wisdom that guide us to choose from options available to paddle our canoe in life.

Ritual isnt science. Rituals involve blood while science is about experiment with prove using roots, birds, animals and leaves.

Real science that brings fortune and freedom from elders cost @ least 200k to buy materials. Human parts excluded!!!

This werey dey use style advertise himself as babalawo...

7 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Lovenorth: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
God bless our lovely police force
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by ednut1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
There is also nothing like miracle healing by pastors. But nigerians will never listen

3 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Picker28: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Police is now speaking for herbalists
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Adakintroy: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Money always involve " sacrifice" but I guess we took it literal. The aquistion of wealth mostimes involves killing off of love ones. The western understand this better. Most wealthy working men struggle to find continuity with friends, parents, wife, or children. The pursuance of wealth involve almost a one track mind. One in Which disregard almost any other contender for a pace in the heart. It's what modern capitalism is built on. Dominance conquest of sought and the love of nothing else but oneself. The "I" is peak prime or capital.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by candidladyTemp(f): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
RB1330

How true is this ?
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by koyyess: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Afrizoo.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Sterope(f): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
You have been around town is not the same thing as being privy to some of these things

It is not real. It is a matter of coincidence.

thorpido:
Guy,I've been around town.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Golan007: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Redemption77:
While police is busy capping, boiz be wilding.
I see people acting all white in this this ritual shit. “there’s no such thing as money ritual” Stop arguing about things you’re ignorant of. You don’t do it doesn’t automatically turn/make it void!

How much have you made from it?

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by thorpido(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sterope:
You have been around town is not the same thing as being privy to some of these things

It is not real. It is a matter of coincidence.

Being around town means being privy to these things.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by RB1330(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
candidladyTemp:
RB1330

How true is this ?
Your sub go soon finish
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Sterope(f): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Were you a student at some point or is it something people close to you are into?
thorpido:
Being around town means being privy to these things.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by anytexy: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
tungamaje:
I have always asked people who believe there is money ritual how the money comes. Is it that money would just be dropping from the ceiling once you do some incantations in your room? Nobody answers the question because it would expose you as a dull brain. If on the other hand you say rituals would give you good luck, it also means you made money because you engage in some business activity. It then means no business, no making of money.
Same here bro. I have argued it out with my friends. The same question I do ask them whether it is central bank currency? They keep blabing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by thorpido(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sterope:
Were you a student at some point or is it something people close to you are into?
I've had people close to me put their hands into some of these things.It's first hand information.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by endallinfection: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Money Ritual is Real ...Whether you believe it or Not ...It's nothing to be argued about .It has nothing to do with Academics , Civilization , Science ,Indomie Generational believe , It's far far from Table theory..it's mystical ,So Spiritual ...Life and Direct at Owode Town ,A man called an Akope was Missing for several years , He was found in a Secluded room in a house belongings to one Man Called Ogboye who is into Cars Fayawo in Owode idiroko Area .The man was seen carrying a Spiritual Calabash,Once his name is Mentioned ,Money Flows into the room from nowhere ..Go to Owode and ask about the Occurrence ..It's True...Money Ritual is real ,if it isn't working for some, that doesn't mean it's not real..I hate it ,it's wrong ,It's evil but for anyone to blindly say it's not real is Absolutely wrong

7 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by SeriouslySense(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
I will always say, it there is nothing like ritual money or wealth from killing a human being, its a simple thing to say.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by shortIGBOman: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Make Police tell them for East

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by SeriouslySense(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
There is nothing like wealth from money ritual.

Science and technology creates wealth, knowledge and hardwork abi diligence brings wealth, this is why we need skills, to love others, and to seek the what is beneficial to everyone.

To get rich, we only need to be kind, come together and ensure everyone can have the needed skills, and can contribute to society.

I believe first love thy neighbor as thyself, then seek the best society, so all things can be added unto the human, for out of the heart comes Life and death, so wealth comes from the mind.

A black man seeks to oppress and subdue others or deceive them and use them, instead of following the heavenly laws of wealth, by changing that wicked heart that is in me and you, we can create sustainable societies, with the good heart. cheesy cheesy cheesy

endallinfection:
Money Ritual is Real ...Whether you believe it or Not ...It's nothing to be argued about .It has nothing to do with Academics , Civilization , Science ,Indomie Generational believe , It's far far from Table theory..it's mystical ,So Spiritual ...Life and Direct at Owode Town ,A man called an Akope was Missing for several years , He was found in a Secluded room in a house belongings to one Man Called Ogboye who is into Cars Fayawo in Owode idiroko Area .The man was seen carrying a Spiritual Calabash,Once his name is Mentioned ,Money Flows into the room from nowhere ..Go to Owode and ask about the Occurrence ..It's True...Money Ritual is real ,if it isn't working for some, that doesn't mean it's not real..I hate it ,it's wrong ,It's evil but for anyone to blindly say it's not real is Absolutely wrong
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin taking ritual case to police is a waste of resources
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sardonicus:
Nigeria is full of wishful lazy thinkers who believe they can wish money ritual into working even with zero evidence.
nice font
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by hopexter(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
incandescentena:
OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM THE SOUTH WEST AND THE SOUTH EAST DO NOT AGREE WITH THE NIGERIA POLICE

Let them speak for themselves grin grin
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by lakeside79937: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
NOTHING like money ritual who know any one confirmed who knows any one that did money ritual and got rich overnight that you witnessed it ? It's all scam and using it to waste human being

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Titaniumental: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
I have always said it. That shit is fake as fück!
You're as naive as the Nigeria Police undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living / Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome / I Go To Church For Confession After Robbery – Suspect Reveals (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.