Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,007 members, 7,852,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers (24040 Views)

Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID / Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger / Kidnapping: Ogun Police Warns Against Isolated Prayers In Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Workch: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
Epeegee:

Sorry o Mr fully baked idiot

I no get time for argument
How can an educated person still reason like a village merchant?

What's the purpose of even sending people like you to school if you are still going to accept your grandfather's myths?
Illiterate

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by FWESHVEIN(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
There's obviously nothing like money ritual, if it exists it's more like selling human parts for gain not for spiritual money. Some people are just misguided due to the lies from the media. Sometimes things seen on MEDIA are fiction or false, some just wants to trend and spreading FEAR in return. Some people are just ignorant or illiterates to engage in them. I once asked a friend how do ritualist get their money, he was just mute then he stated that it falls from thin Air. CONFUSION. Please try hard not to spread rumours but facts, the fear outside is enough!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
endallinfection:
Money Ritual is Real ...Whether you believe it or Not ...It's nothing to be argued about .It has nothing to do with Academics , Civilization , Science ,Indomie Generational believe , It's far far from Table theory..it's mystical ,So Spiritual ...Life and Direct at Owode Town ,A man called an Akope was Missing for several years , He was found in a Secluded room in a house belongings to one Man Called Ogboye who is into Cars Fayawo in Owode idiroko Area .The man was seen carrying a Spiritual Calabash,Once his name is Mentioned ,Money Flows into the room from nowhere ..Go to Owode and ask about the Occurrence ..It's True...Money Ritual is real ,if it isn't working for some, that doesn't mean it's not real..I hate it ,it's wrong ,It's evil but for anyone to blindly say it's not real is Absolutely wrong

Come here comrade,I dey back of ogboye house here in sabo,owode yewa,where you dey

Leave this people,me sha know money ritual is real here in owode
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Workch:
How can an educated person still reason like a village merchant?

What's the purpose of even sending people like you to school if you are still going to accept your grandfather's myths?
Illiterate

No carry your family frustration come nairaland bro

Can you please come over to yewa in Ogun state, come and say this rubbish or ask any student of FPI if money ritual is real or not

Let education blind your thinking

Prof
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by abbeynism(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Not many would understand their is nothing like money ritual. Because they have been brainwashed.

Your level of understanding of this depends on where grown up, where you have been, how deep you are into this culture and juju things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by FWESHVEIN(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Epeegee:

Come here comrade,I dey back of ogboye house here in sabo,owode yewa,where you dey

Leave this people,me sha know money ritual is real here in owode

There isn't o. Same with if stranger talk to you, your penis go dissapear. These things have been trending for sooooo long
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
endallinfection:
Money Ritual is Real ...Whether you believe it or Not ...It's nothing to be argued about .It has nothing to do with Academics , Civilization , Science ,Indomie Generational believe , It's far far from Table theory..it's mystical ,So Spiritual ...Life and Direct at Owode Town ,A man called an Akope was Missing for several years , He was found in a Secluded room in a house belongings to one Man Called Ogboye who is into Cars Fayawo in Owode idiroko Area .The man was seen carrying a Spiritual Calabash,Once his name is Mentioned ,Money Flows into the room from nowhere ..Go to Owode and ask about the Occurrence ..It's True...Money Ritual is real ,if it isn't working for some, that doesn't mean it's not real..I hate it ,it's wrong ,It's evil but for anyone to blindly say it's not real is Absolutely wrong

Bros you must tell me where you dey for Owode o
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
FWESHVEIN:

There isn't o. Same with if stranger talk to you, your penis go dissapear. These things have been trending for sooooo long

Boss here in owode yewa, money ritual is 200% real

I'm glad that comrade mentioned the area I reside

Only people who never experienced it would keep arguing
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by SeriouslySense(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Exactly, its very illogical, money ritual was never in our culture, so i wonder who really invented it, because its a recent phenomenon in the time scale.

Our ancestors did not believe in money ritual, so its very retrogressive to believe something that is illogical.

Or am i wrong, because and maybe i dont really know the origins of ritual killings in our culture.

abbeynism:
Not many would understand their is nothing like money ritual. Because they have been brainwashed.

Your level of understanding of this depends on where grown up, where you have been, how deep you are into this culture and juju things.

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by friday2011(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Y'all keep living in ignorance.

I pity you...

Your reasoning be like person wey talk say light dey but there is no darkness.

Money rituals is real.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by SeriouslySense(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Its sad to see someone say this. I wish i was born onto another culture, this self harming beliefs, never promotes us or serves us well.

friday2011:

I pity you...

Your reasoning be like person wey talk say light dey but there is no darkness.

Money rituals is real.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Exactly, its very illogical, money ritual was never in our culture, so i wonder who really invented it, because its a recent phenomenon in the time scale.

Our ancestors did not believe in money ritual, so its very retrogressive to believe something that is illogical.

Or am i wrong, because and maybe i dont really know the origins of ritual killings in our culture.

Maybe you are a Hausa man,An Igbo or a Yoruba man won't say this,At least you should had heard the story of a man called eze-ego
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
endallinfection:

Comrade with this story you just wrote here, you must tell me where you dey here in owode,for you to know this,I believe you must be living here in owode

I won't stop quoting you until you respond
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by ekevwe(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Y'all keep living in ignorance.

The government is to be blamed. The hardship is real.

From the brief article a couple sold human head for N70000. 10 is N700000. Some places could but one human head for N1m. What do I know? Those that are into the business knows.

They could be dealers. .. those selling, is it money ritual?

Let us just be careful. The world is full of wicked people.

Some people can do anything to make money they don't care
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by SeriouslySense(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sounds like black magic, its not wealth, its a curse, or he was an arm robber, or an assasin or drug dealer. Not realy clear, i dont like believing in illogical things naturally.

Black magic is destructive, destroying others to gain is not accepted.

Victor Nnamdi Okafor (25 December 1964– 25 December 1999) predominantly known by his chieftaincy title Ezego[1] which means "King Of Money" in English, was a very opulent Nigerian businessman who reportedly engaged in illegal practices or diabolical means[2] in order to amass wealth.[3] Ezego died on 25 December 1999 at the age of 34 under bizarre circumstances.[4]

Ezego was born on the 25th of December in 1964. He is a native of Ihiala in Anambra state late. Ezego attended only grade school and would abandon education entirely. He joined an armed robbery syndicate that terrorized the people of Anambra state for years. In 1988, every member of the armed robbery squad were apprehended except Ezego, he was elusive and evaded arrest severally and in 1989 he relocated to Lagos state to pursue business opportunities.[4][1]

Ezego's source of wealth was questionable as he amassed his wealth after a very brief stay at Lagos state.

Ezego led a flamboyant Lifestyle whilst alive. He had chains of businesses, mansions, a vast collection of expensive automobiles and always travelled with a convoy. All of which became useless after his death, All his cars rusted as no one was willing to drive nor purchase them, his houses were abandoned as no one wanted to live in them or purchase them either as the community firmly believed he made his money through diabolical means. Furthermore, all his businesses collapsed under strange circumstances.[1][5]

On December 25, 1999, on his birthday, he was involved in a fatal automobile crash under bizarre circumstances.[1] Ezego hardly ever drove, rather he had a personal chauffeur whom he travelled with but on the day Ezego died in the crash, it was reported that he instructed the chauffeur not to drive and that he intended to drive himself.[1][2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezego

Epeegee:

Maybe you are a Hausa man,An Igbo or a Yoruba man won't say this,At least you should had heard the story of a man called eze-ego

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Victor Nnamdi Okafor (25 December 1964– 25 December 1999) predominantly known by his chieftaincy title Ezego[1] which means "King Of Money" in English, was a very opulent Nigerian businessman who reportedly engaged in illegal practices or diabolical means[2] in order to amass wealth.[3] Ezego died on 25 December 1999 at the age of 34 under bizarre circumstances.[4]

Diabolic is ok for me Bro

Bless you

Ezego was born on the 25th of December in 1964. He is a native of Ihiala in Anambra state late. Ezego attended only grade school and would abandon education entirely. He joined an armed robbery syndicate that terrorized the people of Anambra state for years. In 1988, every member of the armed robbery squad were apprehended except Ezego, he was elusive and evaded arrest severally and in 1989 he relocated to Lagos state to pursue business opportunities.[4][1]

Ezego's source of wealth was questionable as he amassed his wealth after a very brief stay at Lagos state.

Ezego led a flamboyant Lifestyle whilst alive. He had chains of businesses, mansions, a vast collection of expensive automobiles and always travelled with a convoy. All of which became useless after his death, All his cars rusted as no one was willing to drive nor purchase them, his houses were abandoned as no one wanted to live in them or purchase them either as the community firmly believed he made his money through diabolical means. Furthermore, all his businesses collapsed under strange circumstances.[1][5]

On December 25, 1999, on his birthday, he was involved in a fatal automobile crash under bizarre circumstances.[1] Ezego hardly ever drove, rather he had a personal chauffeur whom he travelled with but on the day Ezego died in the crash, it was reported that he instructed the chauffeur not to drive and that he intended to drive himself.[1][2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezego

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by kingxsamz(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
thorpido:
Sure.
If something isn't working,many would have quit since.There is evil and its results.

So why do people still go to chuches to pray for Nigeria?
Is the country getting better?

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
That nigga that wrote the story of a ritualist in owode yewa,if you no follow me talk,I no go agree,who gave you permission to talk about what happened close to my house

I must sue you to court, anywhere you dey for Owode, expect me for your house tomorrow morning
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by kingxsamz(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Thank you o.
This is what many of us have been saying all these while.
You're wasting innocent lives all in the name of ritual. It doesn't work. If you don't work for something, you won't succeed. The universe doesn't care if you sacrificed animals, humans or whatever. If you're going to remain poor, you'll always remain poor. But many Christians and juju apologists will defend the efficacy of money ritual as if they are the ones engaging in it. Smh.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by kingxsamz(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2022
endallinfection:

You're an adult but you believe money appears into one's room from thin air. Who printed the money?
You people are too gullible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2022
kingxsamz:
Thank you o.
This is what many of us have been saying all these while.
You're wasting innocent lives all in the name of ritual. It doesn't work. If you don't work for something, you won't succeed. The universe doesn't care if you sacrificed animals, humans or whatever. If you're going to remain poor, you'll always remain poor. But many Christians and juju apologists will defend the efficacy of money ritual as if they are the ones engaging in it. Smh.

You are ignorant of what you don't know Bro
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by kingxsamz(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Epeegee:

No carry your family frustration come nairaland bro

Can you please come over to yewa in Ogun state, come and say this rubbish or ask any student of FPI if money ritual is real or not

Let education blind your thinking

Prof

He's right.
You might be an illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by kingxsamz(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2022
Epeegee:

You are ignorant of what you don't know Bro

And you're more ignorant to think burning human flesh brings you wealth. Seek mental help.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2022
kingxsamz:

He's right.
You might be an illiterate.

Educated fool,don't argue what you don't know

Mumu
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2022
kingxsamz:

And you're more ignorant to think burning human flesh brings you wealth. Seek mental help.

Sorry for your pain bro,Stop arguing blindly about something you don't know

GTF
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by kingxsamz(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Epeegee:

Educated fool,don't argue what you don't know

Mumu

Clown.
If you've killed somebody before because of rituals, why don't you tell us... You seem so sure.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by SATANICSATANlST: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Ban nollywood, arrest those hype men , tna them dey promote am
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by kingxsamz(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Epeegee:

Sorry for your pain bro,Stop arguing blindly about something you don't know

GTF

See how triggered you are.
How many people have you killed?
I saw you mentioning "sure plug" in your first post on this thread. (which the Mods have deleted)
Seems like you engage in this practice with the way you're eager to defend its efficacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2022
kingxsamz:

Clown.
If you've killed somebody before because of rituals, why don't you tell us... You seem so sure.

Idiot
I do argue like you doing now until I lived at a place called owode yewa in Ogun state and went to a university in Cotonou

Then I believe money ritual is real and practiced by set of the most wicked people on earth
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 12:14am On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=kingxsamz post=110262379]

See how triggered you are.
How many people have you killed?
I saw you mentioning "sure plug" in your first post on this thread. (which the Mods have deleted)
Seems like you engage in this practice with the way you're eager to defend its efficacy.[/quote

This isn't a Matter of insult bro,I'm happy there is a guy in the comment section that talked about something that happened in owode yewa,
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Princewill1(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2022
endallinfection:
Bro I don't want to mock you for believing in money ritual,i only just want to ask you some questions:

1. The money that flew into the room from nowhere, does it has CBN numbers on it? Was it printed by the Central Bank? Every money in circulation has govt numbers on it and can easily be identified, anything short of this is counterfeit currency.

2. Let's go by your submission that money ritual works for some. If it only works for 30 % of people in Owode. The largest concentration of multi-millionaires in Africa would have been found in Owode.

There are many myths in the world today of which money ritual is one of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Area Boys Raid Shops At Abule-Ado, Lagos. Photos / More Dead Bodies Found In Amansea River / PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.