Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,461 members, 7,846,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers (24022 Views)

Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID / Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger / Kidnapping: Ogun Police Warns Against Isolated Prayers In Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 16, 2022
tungamaje:
I have always asked people who believe there is money ritual how the money comes. Is it that money would just be dropping from the ceiling once you do some incantations in your room? Nobody answers the question because it would expose you as a dull brain. If on the other hand you say rituals would give you good luck, it also means you made money because you engage in some business activity. It then means no business, no making of money.
I heard it’s good fortune, that’s what someone told me. He said someone told him too but I really don’t care. You will need to do something anyway, then the money comes through there. If you don’t have money to start any business at all, they will give you money to start something. I once heard this case where the guy met a man who asked him to look after his bag and left. The man was told by the witch doctor to take the bag home and never look back. He got home and found stack of hard currencies in it. That was the money he is meant to use to start a business with.
It doesn’t matter what you start it just explodes, again this is what I heard, it’s funny people actually believe it’s real but I don’t!
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by musicwriter(m): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Few years ago I saw this epidemic coming and I made this post https://www.nairaland.com/4892922/message-native-doctors-ritualists-science

Some lives could have been saved and can still be saved if it gets to the front page
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by GeneralPula: 12:17am On Feb 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Money ritual is real but it doesn't neccesarily need human part involvement.

In the olden days, Our forefathers are liable to perform or engage in money rituals from Age 45 & Above. This is a age where so much must have happened in a man's life with lots of terrible and sweet experiences.

They must have searched for the truth and falses behind money rituals with location of confirmed rituals with less repercussions. Also they would have seen examples of men who did the kind with good life and philanthropic contribution to the society.

Real money rituals if required blood, shouldn't take beyond goat, ram, sheep and fowl blood. Anything outside these mentioned animals isn't money ritual but an act of selling your soul to the devil in exchange for unending riches that only death, madness can put an end to. There is free will to our areas of decision in life by God. He gave us wisdom before free-will. Its the wisdom that guide us to choose from options available to paddle our canoe in life.

Ritual isnt science. Rituals involve blood while science is about experiment with prove using roots, birds, animals and leaves.

Real science that brings fortune and freedom from elders cost @ least 200k to buy materials. Human parts excluded!!!

You’re completely right brother..

God bless your ways!

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by kingxsamz(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Epeegee:

Idiot
I do argue like you doing now until I lived at a place called owode yewa in Ogun state and went to a university in Cotonou

Then I believe money ritual is real and practiced by set of the most wicked people on earth

You can tell us if you also engaged in it, nobody will beat you.
Afterall, you're anonymous.
You seem too eager to defend it. Don't worry, tell us.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by redsun(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Nigeria is ignorance/crime inc.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2022
kingxsamz:

You can tell us if you also engaged in it, nobody will beat you.
Afterall, you're anonymous.
You seem too eager to defend it. Don't worry, tell us.

Learn how to end a conversation bro

Goodbye
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by kingxsamz(m): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2022
Epeegee:

Learn how to end a conversation bro

Goodbye

grin grin
No, You for talk na.
Clown.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by candidladyTemp(f): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:

Your sub go soon finish

Lmao

Inever run out of sub... Mr browns
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Akerele44(m): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Shen gbọ awọn werey
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by sulaak(m): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Money ritual is real but it doesn't neccesarily need human part involvement.

In the olden days, Our forefathers are liable to perform or engage in money rituals from Age 45 & Above. This is a age where so much must have happened in a man's life with lots of terrible and sweet experiences.

They must have searched for the truth and falses behind money rituals with location of confirmed rituals with less repercussions. Also they would have seen examples of men who did the kind with good life and philanthropic contribution to the society.

Real money rituals if required blood, shouldn't take beyond goat, ram, sheep and fowl blood. Anything outside these mentioned animals isn't money ritual but an act of selling your soul to the devil in exchange for unending riches that only death, madness can put an end to. There is free will to our areas of decision in life by God. He gave us wisdom before free-will. Its the wisdom that guide us to choose from options available to paddle our canoe in life.

Ritual isnt science. Rituals involve blood while science is about experiment with prove using roots, birds, animals and leaves.

Real science that brings fortune and freedom from elders cost @ least 200k to buy materials. Human parts excluded!!!

Bloody rubbish, We didn't have any legal currency in the olden days.

Ritual of any kind produces nothing. Civilise yourself and stop believing in backward superstitions.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by sulaak(m): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Adakintroy:
Money always involve " sacrifice" but I guess we took it literal. The aquistion of wealth mostimes involves killing off of love ones. The western understand this better. Most wealthy working men struggle to find continuity with friends, parents, wife, or children. The pursuance of wealth involve almost a one track mind. One in Which disregard almost any other contender for a pace in the heart. It's what modern capitalism is built on. Dominance conquest of sought and the love of nothing else but oneself. The "I" is peak prime or capital.

Another idiot, money involve good and services, what sacrifice does an ashewo have to offer to earn money?

Nigerians are backwards and stupid.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by RB1330(m): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Lmao

Inever run out of sub... Mr browns
Emeka go sleep
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by onuman: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2022
Ignorant people kill people for money ritual.
You don't make money through rituals. NEVER.

You make money through intelligence or connection with rich person or organisation.

Oyibo knows every herb or creature in the world by name.
If killing people for ritual to get money works, Oyibo will not allow it to get to Africans. Oyibo would have been superich from killing all Africans for ritual to make money.

Increasingly lowering standard of education in Nigeria makes people to believe in rituals for money making.

5 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by onuman: 1:11am On Feb 16, 2022
saintjimos:
Nigeria police on the beat �

Agreed. Nigeria Police is like finding its feet.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by onuman: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
I have always said it. That shit is fake as fück!
Fuucck is not fake, it's real. You wrote noneshenssse.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by storm001(m): 1:18am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Don't be decieved.

No dey try claim wise... If you say ritual na fake, kindly offer yourself to a ritualist and see the outcome
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by storm001(m): 1:20am On Feb 16, 2022
You guys should handle this money ritual issue by enquiring the source of income of every youth who show off on social media, not by dishing out fake news to what we already know.

Money ritual is real people, dont be deceived by NPF.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Comedian2019: 1:24am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
I have always said it. That shit is fake as fück!
Exactly!
Only an unreasoning person can believe that killing a person will make him rich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Comedian2019: 1:27am On Feb 16, 2022
storm001:

No dey try claim wise... If you say ritual na fake, kindly offer yourself to a ritualist and see the outcome
Read your message again. Does it make sense?
It's you that believes that shi.t that would need to offer himself so we can prove it doesn't work.

2 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Bastard1stborn: 1:32am On Feb 16, 2022
sulaak:

Bloody rubbish, We didn't have any legal currency in the olden days.

Ritual of any kind produces nothing. Civilise yourself and stop believing in backward superstitions.

Shut up young man and use your greatest gift given from above.

Cowries was the legal currency. You are a fucking lazy man thinks money ritual is all about how to make a lazy man become the richest...

You are wrong if that what you have in your head.

Like I said, Science can be done to boost your luck and bulldozer any form of hindrances against your success. Not some kind of unreal that will ask you to sleep and wake up with millions in a box, pot or an empty room. You sound Stewpid, don't fall victim bro
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by jimcaddy(m): 1:42am On Feb 16, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Baba cop say "Disgruntled elements"...
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by kabukabu50(m): 1:42am On Feb 16, 2022
This thread is filled with literal dummies.

Nigeria has a bleak future with future leaders like the young people on this thread.

Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by ecomalchemist(m): 2:19am On Feb 16, 2022
thorpido:
The police should do more to tackle the menace.
It isn't fake.Those who know know.

Oga, there's nothing like money rituals.

To make money, you either sell a service or a product.

Stop displaying the contents of your empty brain for the world to see, it's nauseating.

If there's money ritual as you claim, why can't the money ritual make the person as rich as Jeff bezos or Elon musk ?

Or the person that does the money ritual, doesn't he want to be rich himself ?

Sometimes you need to ask very logical questions , this is what you get when you watch nollywood movies from morning late into the night.

Just imagine the rubbish I just read, I don leave nairaland for una to be honest.

Cerebral beings are on Quora, Medium and Reddit.

Here, its people that are not bright upstairs that form a cluster...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Spandau: 2:21am On Feb 16, 2022
incandescentena:
OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM THE SOUTH WEST AND THE SOUTH EAST DO NOT AGREE WITH THE NIGERIA POLICE

They called you to inform you?

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by candidladyTemp(f): 2:21am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:

Emeka go sleep

Mukaila with mark like that of Spencer...

Got Any brownies
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by ecomalchemist(m): 2:40am On Feb 16, 2022
endallinfection:
Money Ritual is Real ...Whether you believe it or Not ...It's nothing to be argued about .It has nothing to do with Academics , Civilization , Science ,Indomie Generational believe , It's far far from Table theory..it's mystical ,So Spiritual ...Life and Direct at Owode Town ,A man called an Akope was Missing for several years , He was found in a Secluded room in a house belongings to one Man Called Ogboye who is into Cars Fayawo in Owode idiroko Area .The man was seen carrying a Spiritual Calabash,Once his name is Mentioned ,Money Flows into the room from nowhere ..Go to Owode and ask about the Occurrence ..It's True...Money Ritual is real ,if it isn't working for some, that doesn't mean it's not real..I hate it ,it's wrong ,It's evil but for anyone to blindly say it's not real is Absolutely wrong

Just look at another rubbish someone with internet access took time to type...

Now, I'm heading serious headache and migraine.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by macof(m): 4:15am On Feb 16, 2022
thorpido:
The police should do more to tackle the menace.
It isn't fake.Those who know know.

Keep your silly self quite.
What do you know.

You people are so damned and attached to your superstitions and falsehoods that you are now irredeemable

You folks will defend money rituals to your dying breath even without ever having a credible source, just "I dey hear am"
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by macof(m): 4:18am On Feb 16, 2022
thorpido:
Sure.
If something isn't working,many would have quit since.There is evil and its results.

People keep paying tithe and rolling on the floor for divine blessings.
Despite the lack of results, once you have fried your brain up to believe these things it will take something extraordinary to get you back to your senses.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by macof(m): 4:22am On Feb 16, 2022
Wawelexy:

This werey dey use style advertise himself as babalawo...
. There's no babaláwo that will tell you money ritual works.

It doesn't exist. Anyone you see telling you they do money ritual is a fraud and they will only kill innocent people for nothing, you won't see any money
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by macof(m): 4:28am On Feb 16, 2022
endallinfection:
Money Ritual is Real ...Whether you believe it or Not ...It's nothing to be argued about .It has nothing to do with Academics , Civilization , Science ,Indomie Generational believe , It's far far from Table theory..it's mystical ,So Spiritual ...Life and Direct at Owode Town ,A man called an Akope was Missing for several years , He was found in a Secluded room in a house belongings to one Man Called Ogboye who is into Cars Fayawo in Owode idiroko Area .The man was seen carrying a Spiritual Calabash,Once his name is Mentioned ,Money Flows into the room from nowhere ..Go to Owode and ask about the Occurrence ..It's True...Money Ritual is real ,if it isn't working for some, that doesn't mean it's not real..I hate it ,it's wrong ,It's evil but for anyone to blindly say it's not real is Absolutely wrong

What I have noticed is that many of you people actually love the prospects of money ritual. You are ready to defend it and don't want to hear anything like it's not real.

It's mystic, it's spiritual yẹn yẹn yẹn Nonsense.

The most annoying thing is how you ignorant people attach this stupidity with traditional practices which it has no basis in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by macof(m): 4:37am On Feb 16, 2022
abbeynism:
Not many would understand their is nothing like money ritual. Because they have been brainwashed.

Your level of understanding of this depends on where grown up, where you have been, how deep you are into this culture and juju things.

Exactly it's all brainwash and a secret desire to engage in it themselves because they are always ready to defend it. Like what is your own if people are saying its not real?
Why the urge to defend it?

These types of people are quite uncultured and don't know anything about juju themselves, they are just conditioned to believe anything
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by sukkot: 4:41am On Feb 16, 2022
actually money ritual is very real. everything done in life is a ritual. getting up everyday and going to work so you can get money is a ritual. now can you speed up this ritual to get more money ? of course. there are two sides, the left hand speedy path and the right hand speedy path. There is energy and powers on the planet you can invoke. there are left and right hand powers. any ritual done with the right hand power brings money and no sorrows with it. any ritual done with left hand powers brings money that will come with lots of sorrows ( you will die in car crash, you will run mad, you wont live long, you will die a horrible death etc ). it is this left hand path that involves human and animal sacrifices. once you dabble in this left hand path your life is over and will end tragically. The right hand path ? this one is clean energy. comes with no sorrows but first of all you have to cleanse yourself of all bad deeds. you cant do evil at all meaning you stop fornication adultery stealing etc etc ( this one is hard because humans cant seem to stop sinning ) . once you get to the level of no longer sinning ( you will maintain this for at least 7 years ), then you will be introduced to formulas ( astral magic ) to invoke the powers of the universe such that it will make rich people on the planet be bringing you their money out of the blue. its like they have to come pay homage to a superior being and they will bring all their riches to you. its literally a wealth transfer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year / Policeman Shoots Sporadically During An Arrest In Aba, Nigerians React / Man Shot Dead In His Farm In Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.