Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,005 members, 7,852,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers (24039 Views)

Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID / Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger / Kidnapping: Ogun Police Warns Against Isolated Prayers In Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by SeriouslySense(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Abeg which font you use, its fine o, i like am.

Sardonicus:
Nigeria is full of wishful lazy thinkers who believe they can wish money ritual into working even with zero evidence.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by MufasaLion: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Titaniumental:

You're as naive as the Nigeria Police undecided

And you're as ignorant as a typical African man.

2 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Titaniumental: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

And you're as ignorant as a typical African man.
The one suffering from Ignorance and naivety here is you and your Nigeria Police grin
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by ImoleNaija: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Y'all keep living in ignorance.

Sorry o, the knowledgeable.

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by MufasaLion: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sardonicus:
Nigeria is full of wishful lazy thinkers who believe they can wish money ritual into working even with zero evidence.

Exactly!

Imagine just last week and someone was arguing with me that Hushspuppi did money rituals bla bla bla...

I wasn't disappointed in his argument because there are many educated illiterates in this country. Hushspuppi that was arrested with $40m cash. Dumb folks have hyped this ritual bullshit beyond proportion. I'm not surprised that the rate of killings is getting increased.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by SeriouslySense(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
smiley smiley smiley

There is nothing like money from ritual killings, those who do it, are less than animals, and taking innocent lives.

Wealth comes from having skills that are in demand, skills that help peoples lives and puts a smile on their faces, that makes their lives easier, and more pleasant.

Wealth comes from knowledge and experience, it may take time, but the process of building it, is what builds character, either one has a character of an exploiter or a contributor.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by tasalanoni(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by lakeside79937: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Start killing them let them face firing squad no mercy no pity for them if any one is caught kill him straight before handing over his disgusting appalling and burn them so they face hell on earth . No one no body to trust in nigeria every one is just evil . I hope nemesis will catch up on them and their families in hard way and the people planning money ritual too may they get caught beaten to death and burn too . Stay safe

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Mrbenny001: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tell me you didn't believe in magic, black magic, witchcraft, satanism, gods, demons..these things exist...if you don't believe they exist it's your opinion
tungamaje:
I have always asked people who believe there is money ritual how the money comes. Is it that money would just be dropping from the ceiling once you do some incantations in your room? Nobody answers the question because it would expose you as a dull brain. If on the other hand you say rituals would give you good luck, it also means you made money because you engage in some business activity. It then means no business, no making of money.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by profmallor: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Then the Police should roll our the list of accepted services that herbalist provide then. Its hardship under this current evil government that has led many to the hopelessness of accepting to take another's life for the purpose of making money. And the most patronaged of herbalists come from politicians.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by SeriouslySense(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Black magic is a waste of time, no one really need those things, since black magic seeks to take from others, which is an inversion of the true law of abundance.

Everything that we need is already around us, we just need to have faith, love thy neighbor, love our families.

The development of IQ trumps the gains from black magic. The ability to think critically is what we need, so we can be useful not just for ourselves but to others and to have that spirit of love that the creator intended for his creation, is the most powerful force.

With the power of faith and believe, accepting the kindness of our creator, and building our vision, which brings more clarity, we become a means of blessing and generating that which we seek. Everything should be for the good of all

Black magic may lead to slavery and destruction, when people begin to use it extremely they may attract Judgement.

Mrbenny001:
Tell me you didn't believe in magic, black magic, witchcraft, satanism, gods, demons..these things exist...if you don't believe they exist it's your opinion

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by tungamaje: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mrbenny001:

Please just explain to me how the money comes without one engaging in any sort of business activity. That's just what I want to know. Nobody has been able toanswer the question. Please help me if you can, I would be very happy

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by dododawa1: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Advicing or do the needed when caught in d act, NONSENSE.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by seeker121(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mostly they used birds and they are highly effective but pple are so desperate this days that they can give all it takes to do ritual and be fine.I blame the society that glorified wealth without legit source of income.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
There are degrees to nature, understand this are gain wisdom.

There are natural phenomenons; rainfall. And there are natural phenomenon.
There are natural laws; gravity. And there are natural law.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Bastard1stborn: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wawelexy:

This werey dey use style advertise himself as babalawo...

Mind you, I'm a Christian but a reformed one.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by FatherOfJesus: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
I agree with the Nigerian police here.
That thing is fuckkng shit
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Iphone5: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nothing wey Nigerian police wan talk wey i fit believe, them too dey lie angry
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by FatherOfJesus: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Epeegee:
Nah your plug no Sabi am

Change plug grin grin grin
There's nothing like money rituals, don't be a stark illiterate

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by NeonDee(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
tungamaje:
I have always asked people who believe there is money ritual how the money comes. Is it that money would just be dropping from the ceiling once you do some incantations in your room? Nobody answers the question because it would expose you as a dull brain. If on the other hand you say rituals would give you good luck, it also means you made money because you engage in some business activity. It then means no business, no making of money.
You're foolish
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Mrbenny001: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
I don't advocate for black magic...read my comment well oga.... I only ask the guy if he believes extra terrestrial power exist or not
SeriouslySense:
Black magic is a waste of time, no one really need those things, since black magic seeks to take from others, which is an inversion of the true law of abundance.

Everything that we need is already around us, we just need to have faith, love thy neighbor, love our families.

The development of IQ trumps the gains from black magic. The ability to think critically is what we need, so we can be useful not just for ourselves but to others and to have that spirit of love that the creator intended for his creation, is the most powerful force.

With the power of faith and believe, accepting the kindness of our creator, and building our vision, which brings more clarity, we become a means of blessing and generating that which we seek. Everything should be for the good of all

Black magic may lead to slavery and destruction, when people begin to use it extremely they may attract Judgement.

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Workch: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
NeonDee:

You're foolish
I think you are the foolish person

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
There's nothing like money rituals, don't be a stark illiterate

Mumu preach to yourself and those that need your stupid preaching

Go to your village and ask your grandfather how it's done,

If you quote me again,you no go die better
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Workch: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
endallinfection:
Money Ritual is Real ...Whether you believe it or Not ...It's nothing to be argued about .It has nothing to do with Academics , Civilization , Science ,Indomie Generational believe , It's far far from Table theory..it's mystical ,So Spiritual ...Life and Direct at Owode Town ,A man called an Akope was Missing for several years , He was found in a Secluded room in a house belongings to one Man Called Ogboye who is into Cars Fayawo in Owode idiroko Area .The man was seen carrying a Spiritual Calabash,Once his name is Mentioned ,Money Flows into the room from nowhere ..Go to Owode and ask about the Occurrence ..It's True...Money Ritual is real ,if it isn't working for some, that doesn't mean it's not real..I hate it ,it's wrong ,It's evil but for anyone to blindly say it's not real is Absolutely wrong
money rituals is fake.
get some working brain and drop that unsubstantiated myth
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by SeriouslySense(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
smiley smiley smiley alright, good to know, then it means you are self confident and you can stand on your feet, because you dont rely on black magic, your faith alone is that powerful that you become hardworking and diligent or faithful, you are right. Don't mind me jare.

Mrbenny001:
I don't advocate for black magic...read my comment well oga.... I only ask the guy if he believes extra terrestrial power exist or not
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by FatherOfJesus: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Epeegee:

You are obviously a wasted educational resources if don't have the mental capability to reason critically, seek for data and evidence before accepting a myth.

You brain functions no less than an uneducated village man. What's now the essence of sending idiots like you to school if you still cannot understand how evidence works?

There's no evidence that rituals work. Period.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Epeegee(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You are obviously a wasted educational resources if don't have the mental capability to reason critically, seek for data and evidence before accepting a myth.

You brain functions no less than an uneducated village man. What's now the essence of sending idiots like you to school if you still cannot understand how evidence works?

Attention seeker, are you done?

Enjoy yourself to the fullest

There's evidence that rituals work. Period.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Workch: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Epeegee:

you sound like a typical half-baked Nigerian graduate who hasn't been properly educated in critical reasoning and evidence gathering.

Shame on you if you hold archaic myths without evidence

3 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Mrbenny001: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
tungamaje:

Please just explain to me how the money comes without one engaging in any sort of business activity. That's just what I want to know. Nobody has been able toanswer the question. Please help me if you can, I would be very happy
I can't explain to you because I'm not a herbalist but people don't engage in dark powers only for money to appear or disappear... people do black magic for other reasons like love, attacking enemy, protection and many human desires and want... black magic is real, evil, and destructive... Don't allow overcurious lead you to evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Area Boys Raid Shops At Abule-Ado, Lagos. Photos / More Dead Bodies Found In Amansea River / PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.