Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers (24038 Views)

Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID / Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger / Kidnapping: Ogun Police Warns Against Isolated Prayers In Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Voiceofthestree: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2022
endallinfection:
Money Ritual is Real ...Whether you believe it or Not ...It's nothing to be argued about .It has nothing to do with Academics , Civilization , Science ,Indomie Generational believe , It's far far from Table theory..it's mystical ,So Spiritual ...Life and Direct at Owode Town ,A man called an Akope was Missing for several years , He was found in a Secluded room in a house belongings to one Man Called Ogboye who is into Cars Fayawo in Owode idiroko Area .The man was seen carrying a Spiritual Calabash,Once his name is Mentioned ,Money Flows into the room from nowhere ..Go to Owode and ask about the Occurrence ..It's True...Money Ritual is real ,if it isn't working for some, that doesn't mean it's not real..I hate it ,it's wrong ,It's evil but for anyone to blindly say it's not real is Absolutely wrong

I can never forget this story. I forgot the year precisely but i know everything that happens was in jss 3 or ss 1 then it happens at Owode even the man call Ogboye I know him very well the day the issues happens I was in my mom shop then at sabo area in ilaro that bike men bring the matter come been that I know the man he use to come to our shop the bike man take me to Owode to see is not far like 20 min from ilaro I see it people full there police just arrive there Wen I got there that day men Ritual is Real oooo I see this one with my korokoro eyes the same day he happen even people know the victim many years ago he lost befo

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by thorpido(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2022
macof:

People keep paying tithe and rolling on the floor for divine blessings.
Despite the lack of results, once you have fried your brain up to believe these things it will take something extraordinary to get you back to your senses.
ecomalchemist:

Oga, there's nothing like money rituals.

To make money, you either sell a service or a product.

Stop displaying the contents of your empty brain for the world to see, it's nauseating.

If there's money ritual as you claim, why can't the money ritual make the person as rich as Jeff bezos or Elon musk ?

Or the person that does the money ritual, doesn't he want to be rich himself ?

Sometimes you need to ask very logical questions , this is what you get when you watch nollywood movies from morning late into the night.

Just imagine the rubbish I just read, I don leave nairaland for una to be honest.

Cerebral beings are on Quora, Medium and Reddit.

Here, its people that are not bright upstairs that form a cluster...
Ignoramuses(in Squidward's voice) undecided
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by thorpido(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2022
kingxsamz:

So why do people still go to chuches to pray for Nigeria?
Is the country getting better?
There's something called hope.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by thorpido(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Hammyaladin:
why you no do if na real??
It's dirty money.I don't need it.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by John360comng: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2022
abobote:
I was nearly brainwashed into this money ritual in 2015, when things was very difficult for me. Thank God, I regained my senses, didn't know I was close to breakthrough

Everyone around needs to be careful. There is no level of challenges that will hit me that will make betray Jesus Christ and the Christian upbringing I had to even contemplate Money ritual or become brainwashed.

How come many of you are weak when challenges hit you no matter the duration? God is not just for the breakthrough time. HE is also God for the Suffering time.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by otipoju(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2022
tungamaje:
I have always asked people who believe there is money ritual how the money comes. Is it that money would just be dropping from the ceiling once you do some incantations in your room? Nobody answers the question because it would expose you as a dull brain. If on the other hand you say rituals would give you good luck, it also means you made money because you engage in some business activity. It then means no business, no making of money.

The world is deeper than you think. The person must be ed engaged in a business activity. The rituals temporarily hyper boost business sales. That is why it must be renewed at regular intervals.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2022
This is just like saying there is nothing like one blow 7 die angry
Abeg money ritual is real, be careful of where you go to and who you mingle with and trust no one... May our creator never let us their victim
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by tungamaje: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Have you done business before?
If you have done business before you would have known that making real money from a business is highly spiritual especially in local business settings.
You will see someone, he has goods in his shop but no one patronised him but the other shop next to him, customer will be trooping in there, even when he don't have the goods they will wait for him until he has it. The other that think business is all about having wares to sell in exchange of money will be watching with little or no patronage until he ran out of business because of low turn over.
Summarily, in Africa settings, before you make real money from a business, you must engage the supernatural, either God or Devil.

Now you are back to my point. You must engage yourself in a business activity before making wealth. Note that the business activity you are engaging in could either be legal or criminal. In a business environment where there is competition, luck and how friendly you deal with your customers sometimes play a huge part in your success. Now how would a jobless lazy fellow kill a human being and dismember his parts because he wants to get rich even without engaging in any business? How would the money come?
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
Anyone who doesn't know it is not real is the dumbest ignorant fool on earth.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by RB1330(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Mukaila with mark like that of Spencer...

Got Any brownies
Lmao why mukaila abeg use fine name
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by candidladyTemp(f): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:

Lmao why mukaila abeg use fine name

Kos people from you ends don't have FINE names
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by RB1330(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Kos people from you ends don't have FINE names

Your brain box no de function
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by tungamaje: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2022
otipoju:

The world is deeper than you think. The person must be ed engaged in a business activity. The rituals temporarily hyper boost business sales. That is why it must be renewed at regular intervals.

Now you agree with me that what actually gives wealth is one engaging in some sort of business. Moreover in competitive business if you don't have a good customer relationship, forget about boost in sales. For example, you cannot insult and drive away a prospective customer because he or she priced below your selling price or sell fake products to your customers and expect sales to increase. That's just the business magic
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by candidladyTemp(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:

Your brain box no de function

Iuse a Mercedes-Benz C300... Do you have the brain box??

Broke asz brownies
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by KingDamzzy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
When I think of all the innocent people that have died from this money ritual adventure, I feel geniune sadness all over again.

Thousands of people just lost their lives for something so fake and unreal. Something that has never worked and will never work.

Have you not asked yourself why the people that ask you to bring this parts are not some of the richest people in the community despite the claims that they can make someone rich? It's a business for them fueled by your gullibility and the over emphasis of spirituality in this part of the world

How the hell can someone believe that human parts or a woman's pant or menstrual pad can magically conjure money? Like how stupid can you be?

African people we never tire to dey die? Stop killing people.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by KingDamzzy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
None of the people on this thread have had a successful money ritual encounter. I am 100% sure.

All they know is based on hearsay and fallacies. When you tell and spread a lie for so long, it begins to sound like the truth.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by noskcid(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nigerian law doesn’t not recognise black magic but if you are caught with a human body part, you will answer for it but claims that you did money rituals or you are a witch, Nigerian law no sabi anything like that.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by armyofone(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
achu442:
You are been scammed by the so called native doctors.

Blood can't print money.

Money is only printed by the central bank of Nigeria.

You are killing for people to get access to higher power.

They don't want to do it themselves, so they pay you to do it for them.

Exactly - it is fake but such thrives due to fake superstition Nigerians doesn't want to do away with.
They don't work but are rich ? Then they are into drugs or scamming foreigners.

Also don't forget they are also paying the fake native doctors money who in turn ask them to bring the head or body parts.

Bring a person head and 20k. Just look at how poor/wretched the native herbalist is grin native doctors don't do it for free cheesy gullible Nigerians. Oga native doctors is making his daily bread money using you.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by storm001(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Comedian2019:

Read your message again. Does it make sense?
It's you that believes that shi.t that would need to offer himself so we can prove it doesn't work.

Mumu people full this platform shaa.

You win bro

Take your agitation to the Gods.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by PaNnamdi: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Money ritual is real but it doesn't neccesarily need human part involvement.

In the olden days, Our forefathers are liable to perform or engage in money rituals from Age 45 & Above. This is a age where so much must have happened in a man's life with lots of terrible and sweet experiences.

They must have searched for the truth and falses behind money rituals with location of confirmed rituals with less repercussions. Also they would have seen examples of men who did the kind with good life and philanthropic contribution to the society.

Real money rituals if required blood, shouldn't take beyond goat, ram, sheep and fowl blood. Anything outside these mentioned animals isn't money ritual but an act of selling your soul to the devil in exchange for unending riches that only death, madness can put an end to. There is free will to our areas of decision in life by God. He gave us wisdom before free-will. Its the wisdom that guide us to choose from options available to paddle our canoe in life.

Ritual isnt science. Rituals involve blood while science is about experiment with prove using roots, birds, animals and leaves.

Real science that brings fortune and freedom from elders cost @ least 200k to buy materials. Human parts excluded!!!
Shut up
MUMU

The only Mon ritual that works is smart and hard work.

U poor today because u failed to develop your brain to generate money making ideas.
Why is your Baba that do rituals for peoplealso poor,where are his assets.

Stop deceiving people you miserable ignorant and poor ritualist
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Haakeem(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Shut up
MUMU

The only Mon ritual that works is smart and hard work.

U poor today because u failed to develop your brain to generate money making ideas.
Why is your Baba that do rituals for peoplealso poor,where are his assets.

Stop deceiving people you miserable ignorant and poor ritualist
sorry sir, you are so childish and also a fo.ol.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers by Victerica(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
Money ritual is real.

This is what has kept Nigeria, in perpetual darkness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Area Boys Raid Shops At Abule-Ado, Lagos. Photos / More Dead Bodies Found In Amansea River / PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.