Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists (3452 Views)

Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't believe it... Again, I don't care...

My mother wants me to get married, have kids, be provided for and protected...etc...

That's not my life... I would rather die... Should I be forced to take up a role I hate because other women want it? No.

That's my point...

These women who hate Feminism, do they hate rape? Domestic violence? Infidelity? Child marriages? FGM? Then we're not so different...

To each their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by candidladyTemp(f): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

Isn't that too crude and abusive ? Why not respond to his comment instead of attacking his person?

One thing I have noticed about your feminists is that you all are so aggressive

Are you his spokesman

Stay at ends undecided
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Elporo:

Boy stop reading those 3 x 3 blogs. Visit Gutenberg.org read a few books. You don't have to go from start to finish.

You attended and graduated University

Awk...
Thanks for the heads up...
Thumbs up...
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
I mean warped outlandish rubbish opinions, tearing down men and calling men not interested in married all sorts of names..

Who fuckeen cares if you do not marry? Like who would notice if any of you knuckleheads doesn’t marry? Definitely not me.

I would never understand why you guys do not want to marry, but spend all your productive hours dissing single women and supposed feminists who do not need men. Like you also do not need women? So? Why so angry that some women do not need you too?

Oh please go take a seat.

Feminism affects women more than men indeed. The ones that love una, how far? Maybe when you start treating your wives better, every woman would see what is special about marrying you lots- that is beyond the MRS tag.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Who fuckeen cares if you do not marry? Like who would notice if any of you knuckleheads doesn’t marry? Definitely not me.

I would never understand why you guys do not want to marry, but spend all your productive hours dissing single women and supposed feminists who do not need men. Like you also do not need women? So? Why so angry that some women do not need you too?

Oh please go take a seat.

Feminism affects women more than men indeed. The ones that love una, how far? Maybe when you start treating your wives better, every woman would see what is special about marrying you lots- that is beyond the MRS tag.

Are you aware more women in the world dislike feminism than men do?

Google is your amigo , go figure

undecided
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

Are you aware more women in the world dislike feminism than men do?

Google is your amigo , go figure

undecided

So? Has that addressed the points I raised?

Why are you so pressed about feminism?
Shey men are no longer interested in women and marriage? Allow women self-destruct.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
pocohantas:

So? Has that addressed the points I raised?

Why are you so pressed about feminism?
Shey men are no longer interested in women and marriage? Allow women self-destruct.

How did you come to the conclusion I am pressed about feminism as you said ? undecided

I have not thoughts about feminists or do I dwell on their obvious poor methodology at achieving equality. I was merely expressing myself with regards to the fact that most feminists on the forum are borderline narcissistic, crude , arrogant and very unwelcoming of anyone with a contradictory opinion.

If 9me.were to fairly assess the activities of feminism and men ...everyone would clearly see who the real aggressors are..

At every opportunity you feminists are gnashing teeth and spewing venom at anyone who so much as criticizes your behaviour or ridicules the movement

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

How did you come to the conclusion I am pressed about feminism as you said ? undecided

I have not thoughts about feminists or do I dwell on their obvious poor methodology at achieving equality. I was merely expressing myself with regards to the fact that most feminists on the forum are borderline narcissistic, crude , arrogant and very unwelcoming of anyone with a contradictory opinion.

If 9me.were to fairly assess the activities of feminism and men ...everyone would clearly see who the real aggressors are..

At every opportunity you feminists are gnashing teeth and spewing venom at anyone who so much as criticizes your behaviour or ridicules the movement

Which translates to being pressed.

You don’t care about women.
You don’t want to marry.

In few words, explain why you are CRITICISING and RIDICULING women who do not want to marry you too?

Make it make sense please. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Which translates to being pressed.

You don’t care about women.
You don’t want to marry.

In few words, explain why you are CRITICISING and RIDICULING women who do not want to marry you too?

Make it make sense please. grin

Where did I ridicule or criticize such women? My whole discourse was directed at feminists and their decision to remain single was never part of the conversation rather. I focused on how everytime you see their comments on this forum it is always angry , abusive and aggressive that was my entire discourse.

But since you have shifted the post to include that men are angry that feminists don't want to get married , which is totally false ,infact this vide butresses that , infact you do realize that marriage is directly beneficial to women not men?

Infact the millions of women around the world who dislike feminists is greatly due to the decision by most men not to get married which these women have blamed on feminism.

So in other words your comment is a huge contradiction and false. Firstly no man whould ever care about a feminists decision to marry what a man would care about is the fact that you feminists disturb our cyber space, media and lives with your mantra which is clearly a deviation from the earlier equality for the female gender to something more of a joke.

No man on earth cares if feminists get married or not this I can assure you ... Not one .
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Hayee(f): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Nothing here concerns me all I know is that

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin grin cheesy

Nigerian men don't like peace of mind tongue cheesy cheesy
Nigerian men don't like good women cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Where did I ridicule or criticize such women? My whole discourse was directed at feminists and their decision to remain single was never part of the conversation rather. I focused on how everytime you see their comments on this forum it is always angry , abusive and aggressive that was my entire discourse.

So how is it your problem that these women are angry and abusive? You don’t want to marry, why care about female behaviour?

There are more males than females on this Nairaland. When would you create a thread to address your fellow men that insult women at will? Abi your eyes is blind to that?

These set of women would remain here to keep calling you and your kind out. Call them whatever, they will be here.

No one cares if men are not getting married. It is you guys reminding us every minute. Women have started becoming career babymamas and mistresses, you don’t see them standing at rooftops to sing it. But NO, men will die if they are not noticed or worshipped, so they must sing it at every opportunity that they have stopped marrying.

Oga, don’t marry!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:

So how is it your problem that these women are angry and abusive? You don’t want to marry, why care about female behaviour?

There are more males than females on this Nairaland. When would you create a thread to address your fellow men that insult women at will at random? Abi your eyes is blind to that?

These set if women would remain here to keep calling you and your kind out. Call them whatever, they will be here.

No one cares if men are not getting married. It is you guys reminding us every minute. Women have started becoming career babymamas and mistresses, you don’t see them standing at rooftops to sing it. But NO, men will die if they are not noticed or worshipped, so they must sing it at every opportunity that they have stopped marrying.

Oga, don’t marry!!!

There you go.. I have noticed from reading your posts on this forum that you are unable to hold a conversation without sounding derogatory..

Who are me and my kind ? Do elaborate.

Secondly it is either you live in a bubble or you are detached from reality,but let me admonish.

1. There are more women than men on this planet , the population disparity is about 5 women to 1 man ,please refer UN gender stats report.

2. The world doesn't revolve around Nairaland, the world is a big place you should go out and experience it, that would broaden your horizons and help you for better opinions than being on nairaland.

3. On the contrary yes it's a crisis out there.. for instance I am in my late thirties and unmarried yes, because out here the choices are either between single mothers or whores, career choice of women is irrelevant, don't shift the goal post as you have a penchant for doing. undecided

4. Do I feel any anger toward women or feminists or bakme them for my choice not to get married ? Not at all, would I have liked to be married ? Off course . But even at that I will not marry just anyone.

What amazes me is that some of you who don't even understand what properly chuck everything up to men being angry women are career women .. what does that even mean? That is naive and delusional. Or you think our mothers where stay at home mum's ? My mum retired from an outstanding career over 30 years, she is a PhD holder and a mother of 5.. she was an amazing wife to my late dad for 45 years until cancer took him away.. she is no feminist but was a career woman and is a real woman , a mother and grand mother today .

Now every used up, over sexed , highbidy count , wombless woman claims to be a feminist just because we refuse to settle down and marry such women of very little virtues.

This is what angers men. Why are we being labeled mysoginists because we refused to accept single mothers , moraless women and ladies of little virtues are feminists ?

First desperate real feminists from these other groups of no one will marry attachés then we can have a conversation.

Let your next comment properly define who a Nigerian feminist is then we can take it from there .

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

There you go.. I have noticed from reading your posts on this forum that you are unable to hold a conversation without sounding derogatory..

Oh please keep quiet. Typical gaslighting.

I laugh when I read posts by so called feminists here like iyabebe or saphirre or Pocahontas ..

I mean warped outlandish rubbish opinions, tearing down men and calling men not interested in married all sorts of names

Were you polite when you typed the above in your opening post? C’mon get the fck out of my sight. If you can’t take hit, do not hit first, because I won’t spare you.

Yenyenyen! grin
I didn’t read that epistle, I am sorry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2022
See mouth like what is a feminist. No be you first refer me to google? Why not go to same google to check the meaning.

I am glad the ladies here are no more giving you guys attention like before. Now you have to resort to mentioning them or blackmailing them into reacting to topics.

You don’t know what feminism is, you should at least know virtuous women. Go marry them and rest. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by TeddBundy: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Agreed, Omoni speaks on women's right. But she is not like our average naija 'feminists' who Bash men online, paint them as devils while secretly collecting urgent 2K or 5k from dem.
There’s a huge difference between feminists and misandrist.
Feminist just want equal opportunities for women, are all about womens rights and they don’t hate men
Misandrist hate men and always talk shit about the

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Oh please keep quiet. Typical gaslighting.

Were you polite when you typed the above in your opening post? C’mon get the fck out of my sight. If you can’t take hit, do not hit first, because I won’t spare you.

Yenyenyen! grin
I didn’t read that epistle, I am sorry.

I am glad you showed your true personality. I conversed with candidladyTemp for over an hour and she never ever resorted to abusive or rude somments that right there is a true lady and a feminist to boot,but you, no one on this forum can converse with you. You are rude, uncouth, poor mannered, very classless, hence why you are unmarried and hence have no option but to claim a feminist. smiley

This is the point I was trying to make to candidladyTemp, people like you should not be called a feminist , you are giving them a bad name on this forum. This what the whole purpose of my thread.. I knew it was a matter of seconds before you helped me prove my point smiley.
You are alone and frustrated hence you claim to be a feminist grin but unlike true feminists like candidladyTemp, you lack the intellectual ability to defend and put forward your points . You my dear are just a toxic Welp who no one wants to settle down with so you are not a feminist.

Bye

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

I am glad you showed your true personality.

I ask you again, were you polite when you posted that? You wanted war and now you have seen what pass you, you are trying to play victim. No try that nonsense with me o. I only give honour to whom it is due. Not any penis-wielding-creature.

People like me shouldn’t be called feminist? I hope you are not the smartest perosn in your family sha. Why should you be the one CALLING people feminist? Did I tell you I am a feminist?

I am alone and frustrated? So? The person that is with you, how about you log out of NL and go give her this attention you are giving me? #Spits

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:

I ask you again, were you polite when you posted that? You wanted war and now you have seen what pass you, you are trying to play victim. No try that nonsense with me o. I only give honour to whom it is due. Not any penis-wielding-creature.

People like me shouldn’t be called feminist? I hope you are not the smartest perosn in your family sha. Why should you be the one CALLING people feminist? Did I tell you I am a feminist?

I am alone and frustrated? So? The person that is with you, how about you log out of NL and go give her this attention you are giving me? #Spits
[/s]

Shhhhhh

No one wants to converse with you. Take your frustration else where and go learn how to be a real woman from women like candidladyTemp . You are no feminist just frustred.

Bye

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Shhhhhh

No one wants to converse with you. Take your frustration else where and go learn how to be a real woman from women like candidladyTemp . You are no feminist just frustred.

Bye

But you mentioned me? Seems there is bomb in your head. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:

But you mentioned me? Seems there is bomb in your head. grin

Wow , just wow

I will not get into that gutter with you dear , again go and learn from your fellow women how to be one. Then just maybe this frustration will pass. If the likes of candidladyTemp tells me she chooses not to marry we all know that is true, but you? grin . No one finding you appealing enough to propose to is not the same as you choosing not to get married grin

Bye
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Wow , just wow

I will not get into that gutter with you dear , again go and learn from your fellow women how to be one. Then just maybe this frustration will pass. If the likes of candidladyTemp tells me she chooses not to marry we all know that is true, but you? grin . No one finding you appealing enough to propose to is not the same as you choosing not to get married grin

Bye

Rest. No one here knows you or cares if you marry.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Rest. No one here knows you or cares if you marry.

That is exactly how the entire platform feels about you .. but we know no man in his senses will pick you over that sweet damsel I was talking to.

You have alot to learn from her.

Now take your tears away and stop bothering me grin
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:

People like me shouldn’t be called feminist? I hope you are not the smartest person in your family sha. Why should you be the one CALLING people feminist? Did I tell you I am a feminist?

Obara Jesus. Such savagery shocked embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes indeed , give her some hope grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

That is exactly how the entire platform feels about you .. but we know no man in his senses will pick you over that sweet damsel I was talking to.

You have alot to learn from her.

Now take your tears away and stop bothering me grin

And you are a man in your right senses? Best believe I do not envy her. I have nothing to learn from her if she can’t make her man stop obsessing over imaginary feminists. grin

Ishilove:

He won’t say I insulted him na. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:

And you are a man in your right senses? Best believe I do not envy her. I have nothing to learn from her if she can’t make her man stop obsessing over imaginary feminists. grin

He won’t say I insulted him na. cheesy cheesy

Hehehe
Age 40.beckons are getting shriveled, frustration and anger has become the order of the day ..

Youth was wasted on trivialities now cooking recipes and imaginary courses are they have left..

Hanty.go figure .... grin
Datboredberry is a real feminist, you are just a low budget impostor.. we men here know the real feminists, they are classy, divalicious intelligent women who have a purse they believe In and can intelligently defend it.

You on the other hand are an unmarried overhead shriveled up overy having frustrated thug.

So I am not surprised the difference in experience between a conversation between both of you is like night and day.

Go post more cooking recipes and tell us about your imaginary hangouts and suitors

You are no feminist, just a poor thug
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don’t even understand NL boys. You have virtuous gfs, you don’t ever create threads to talk about them because you would be called a simp for admitting you have a good woman.

Even when some men create such threads, you all would rush in to tell him not to trust her. She must be cheating, blablabla.

But when you are attacking a supposed feminist, you will suddenly remember you have a good woman and I should learn from her.

Create a thread about this good woman with the things I can learn from her. Men steady leaving the virtuous woman to chase the feminist. Praise these virtuous women, do giveaways for them on this Nairaland for a start. Let’s see if I won’t become their Zonal Director. undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:
I don’t even understand NL boys. You have virtuous gfs, you don’t ever create threads to talk about them because you would be called a simp for admitting you have a good woman.

Even when some men create such threads, you all would rush in to tell him not to trust her. She must be cheating, blablabla.

But when you are attacking a supposed feminist, you will suddenly remember you have a good woman and I should learn from her.

Create a thread about this good woman with the things I can learn from her. Men steady leaving the virtuous woman to chase the feminist. Praise these virtuous women, do giveaways for them on this Nairaland for a start. Let’s see if I won’t become their Zonal Director. undecided undecided undecided
[/s]

Stop talking nonsense and sounding like a frustred old layer.

We acknowledge amazing women even on this platform I can name a few women whom I admired deeply even though they identify as feminists

Datboredberry, candidladyTemp, Magnoliaa

These three are some feminists whom I admire and whom I dare say anyman would be lucky to have as a wife.

You don't compare to any of them even in the slightest. You are giving feminists a bad image on this platform . Even though you claim to be a feminist, your activity shows more thuggery than feminism

Bye
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
We acknowledge amazing women by saying

“Nigerian girls are useless, all of them”

Lol! The only time these boys remember amazing women is when they want to do divide and conquer. After it is back to business. Making the forum toxic and unfriendly for amazing women.

You don’t survive on these streets by being AMAZING.

No single part of me desires to be a Nairaland Amazing Woman. grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Elporo(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:
Praise these virtuous women, do giveaways for them on this Nairaland for a start. Let’s see if I won’t become their Zonal Director. undecided undecided undecided

Dear applicant,

We write to inform, that you are not qualified for the post - "Zonal Director Virtuous Women" for the following reasons:

1. You are too old.
2. You are not legally married (traditional or court)
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Elporo:

Dear applicant,

We write to inform, that you are not qualified for the post - "Zonal Director Virtuous Women" for the following reasons:

1. You are too old.
2. You are not legally married (traditional or court)

But she was a one time postinol brand ambassador grin

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Elporo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

But she was a one time postinol brand ambassador grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Too Addicted To Staying Indoors / Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold? / Am Sometimes Jealous Of My Boyfriends Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.