Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists (3455 Views)

Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Magnoliaa(f): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wahala for buoda ALonelyTiro o. grin

What went down on this thread sef? Make I go read. But really, I no dey like the way these guys get to be feeling themselves ontop these kind posts they make to draw engagement and fights. undecided Mtcheeewww.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
kkins25:
where there is criticism of feminism, there are women and violence. i came for the latter.

But Op, you are misogynistic oh, don't you know I'm also a feminist even though i have a scrotal sack below my pelvis.

Uncle I have nothing against men who identify as feminist or you just want to talk sha undecided
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by kayperry: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Which translates to being pressed.

You don’t care about women.
You don’t want to marry.

In few words, explain why you are CRITICISING and RIDICULING women who do not want to marry you too?

Make it make sense please. grin

Seems someone skipped elementary school more than the register insinuated ... there is something called "infections" which is categorized into communicable & incommunicable diseases unfortunately feminist is the later.
When men criticize & ridicule women like you it is not because they really care about the outcome of your life, the concern is solely to protect the good ones from being contaminated cos infections tend to spread, sho get!

The picture is not about women rejecting men, (besides no gender holds monopoly) however the crusade is to keep the bad eggs from reaching the good ones. You can't change the narrative not when i'm here. kiss
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Magnoliaa(f): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Toor. Na wereys true true full here.

I flew off.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by kkins25(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Uncle I have nothing against men who identify as feminist or you just want to talk sha undecided
So why you bundle all of us inside the other gender. But from your POV weytin be feminist na. i see the Guardians of Nairaland feminism and you dey exchange blows.
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
kkins25:

So why you bundle all of us inside the other gender. But from your POV weytin be feminist na. i see the Guardians of Nairaland feminism and you dey exchange blows.

Bros bye bye abeg
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
kayperry:

Seems someone skipped elementary school more than the register insinuated ... there is something called "infections" which is categorized into communicable & incommunicable diseases unfortunately feminist is the later.
When men criticize & ridicule women like you it is not because they really care about the outcome of your life, the concern is solely to protect the good ones from being contaminated cos infections tend to spread, sho get!

The picture is not about women rejecting men, (besides no gender holds monopoly) however the crusade is to keep the bad eggs from reaching the good ones. You can't change the narrative not when i'm here. kiss

You are blessed all your generation are blessed

A good woman will always stand head and shoulders above the others

Thank you
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by BRATISLAVA: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
pocohantas:

I ask you again, were you polite when you posted that? You wanted war and now you have seen what pass you, you are trying to play victim. No try that nonsense with me o. I only give honour to whom it is due. Not any penis-wielding-creature.

People like me shouldn’t be called feminist? I hope you are not the smartest perosn in your family sha. Why should you be the one CALLING people feminist? Did I tell you I am a feminist?

I am alone and frustrated? So? The person that is with you, how about you log out of NL and go give her this attention you are giving me? #Spits

LMAO.

What a comment.

The brutality behind some of these monikers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO.

What a comment.

Heheheehe
We know you na

Are you fine now ? Mama stop trying so hard . Too many bitter old unmarried misandrists here grin

[img]https://c./mYb6QMKb8RcAAAAS/omg-just-peed-myself.gif[/img]
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by BRATISLAVA: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Heheheehe
We know you na

Are you fine now ? Mama stop trying so hard . Too many bitter old unmarried misandrists here grin

[img]https://c./mYb6QMKb8RcAAAAS/omg-just-peed-myself.gif[/img]

More fantasy assumptions, images and short videos to hide the hurt from her heavy hits on you.
LMAO

When she's through with you...

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

More fantasy assumptions, images and short videos to hide the hurt from her heavy hits on you.
LMAO

When she's through with you...

Heheheehe
E pain am , are you married ? Prove it grin
[img]https://c./VYXW5kr8O4IAAAAS/younger-tv-younger.gif[/img]
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by BRATISLAVA: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Heheheehe
E pain am , are you married ? Prove it grin
[img]https://c./VYXW5kr8O4IAAAAS/younger-tv-younger.gif[/img]

You're this scared of her!

See how she's humbled you into using GIFs and quoting in the wrong direction!

That brutality is top notch. LMAO. Face what you can handle, infant.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
BRATISLAVA:

You're this scared of her!

See how she's humbled you into using GIFs and quoting in the wrong direction!

That brutality is top notch. LMAO. Face what you can handle, infant.
[/s]

You will run just like she did grin

Madam are you married ?? Stop avoiding the question if yes prove it

[img]https://c./MCn_GMSSqAsAAAAd/lol-laughing-hysterically.gif[/img]
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by BRATISLAVA: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

You will run just like she did grin

Madam are you married ?? Stop avoiding the question if yes prove it

[img]https://c./MCn_GMSSqAsAAAAd/lol-laughing-hysterically.gif[/img]

LMAO. Marriage obsession will be the death of Nigerian men.

You're still an infant!

Keep the pained GIFs coming. The pain is beautiful to watch. Pocoantas really gave you Black Eyes.

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO. Marriage obsession will be the death of Nigerian men.

You're still an infant!

Keep the pained GIFs coming. The pain is beautiful to watch. Pocoantas really gave you Black Eyes.
[/s]

See me see wahala

Old dame please answer the kweshion grin

Haff you marry? Has somebody's son found you ,?

Or has your misandrist hatred for Nigerian men esnsured you remain single as expected

[img]https://c./LIFNIeb4n_4AAAAS/28stab-wounds.gif[/img]
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by BRATISLAVA: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

See me see wahala

Old dame please answer the kweshion grin

Haff you marry? Has somebody's son found you ,?

Or has your misandrist hatred for Nigerian men esnsured you remain single as expected

[img]https://c./LIFNIeb4n_4AAAAS/28stab-wounds.gif[/img]

See pain.

That lady is wicked. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

See pain.

That lady is wicked.

Madam answer the question instead of seeking help since

Has somebody's son despite all the red flags taken the damning step to call you his wife? undecided .sad as it is !! Just show us the proof since you have been claiming to be married or forever hold your peace on this forum .

We are tired of you misandrist saddists masquerading as feminists causing wahalaa all over this forum..

If you hate us Nigerian men keep it in your chest or any day you try insulting us openly ...I will open a dedicated thread to you and show your sorry wanna be picasso car crash of a face and dedicate my time to investigating your world.

Ugly arse donkey faced double chin having hairy baboon planet of the apes featured orangutan.

[img]https://c./Pz49eFLf12kAAAAC/laughing.gif[/img]
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO.

What a comment.

Lol. Silly creature hiding behind gifs and emoticons. When the heat is too much for him, he’ll say they begged him to leave you. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Farfalla(f): 1:31am On Feb 18, 2022
It's about time Nigerian women started dating and marrying foreign men.

Forget about these guttersnipes. Marry out!

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by NorthSerious: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2022
Ten years from now, Pocohantas will still be e fighting with a kid who is 12 at the moment. At least she'll still have some bitter girls cheering her on and calling her savage.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by NorthSerious: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Farfalla:
It's about time Nigerian women started dating and marrying foreign men.

Forget about these guttersnipes. Marry out!
Says it like there is a long queue of foreign men eager to wife you lot. You seem to be totally oblivious of how awful your characters are. No one will condone your attitudes.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by pocohantas(f): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2022
NorthSerious:
Ten years from now, Pocohantas will still be e fighting with a kid who is 12 at the moment. At least she'll still have some bitter girls cheering her on and calling her savage.

Of course, the problem is Pocohantas fighting with a kid. How about you tell kids to respect their elders? No you won’t say that, because your problem is not that sanity reigns, you just want Pocohantas to let the disrespectful kids have their way.

If a stupid kid misbehaves in 12 years time, adults like me would bend him over and whoop his ass. That is what we have adults for. The okro doesn’t grow taller than the planter.

Thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Farfalla(f): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2022
NorthSerious:

Says it like there is a long queue of foreign men eager to wife you lot. You seem to be totally oblivious of how awful your characters are. No one will condone your attitudes.

Nigerian men should be the last men to speak about character. The last.

But on another note, awful character has never been be a hindrance to any woman trying to find a mate. Last time I checked, the Jezebels, the Delilahs and the Cruellas are the apex predators in the dating/marriage jungle. Men swarm towards them like migrating birds.

The more cruel, sadistic and narcissistic a woman is, the longer the queue of her (usually well-to-do) suitors. The Proverbs 31 woman gets one proposal in 5 years, and it's usually from one mediocre man with very little to offer, materially and sexually.

Contrary to popular belief, the "logical" gender do not consider a girl's character/personality. They're in fact attracted to drama. Some psychological ish about conquering and taming what seems wild and beyond their reach.

I insist. Nigerian women should look outside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Farfalla:

Nigerian men should be the last men to speak about character. The last.

But on another note, awful character has never been be a hindrance to any woman trying to find a mate. Last time I checked, the Jezebels, the Delilahs and the Cruellas are the apex predators in the dating/marriage jungle. Men swarm towards them like migrating birds.

The more cruel, sadistic and narcissistic a woman is, the longer the queue of her (usually well-to-do) suitors. The Proverbs 31 woman gets one proposal in 5 years, usually from one mediocre man with very little to offer, materially and sexually.

Contrary to popular belief, the "logical" gender do not pick character/personality. They're in fact attracted to drama. Some psychological ish about conquering and taming what seems wild and beyond their reach.

I insist. Nigerian women should look outside.

You did raise some rather interesting points if one wants to be frank

Hmmmmm
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by FreeStuffsNG: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dawn91:

E pain am... Are your dried ovaries hurting ? grin

[img]https://c./rRQBt8Gsz2MAAAAC/debra-jo-rupp-hysterical.gif[/img]

cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by FluxEmpire(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pot calling kettle black... You're calling someone out for being abusive but you do the same on other peep's page... Fake assbag tryna be valid
Dawn91:

Isn't that too crude and abusive ? Why not respond to his comment instead of attacking his person?

One thing I have noticed about your feminists is that you all are so aggressive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manboob In The Dressing Room / The First Time Someone Shows You Who They Are: Believe Them! / Guys Who Cheat Love Their Partners More…...evidence!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.