Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM (508 Views)

Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice / Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn / Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2019
Everyday,we guys and babes keep blaming and abusing one another here and other platforms.

Question 1:Guys,when u see a babe u like and u approach her for a relationship,what do u actually want from her?
Is it just as a sex partner,love or for marriage.

Question 2:Babes,when u accept a guy's proposal,what are ur intentions?
Is it for just the financial benefit,sex or marriage.

Why I ve asked d above questions is b'cos both guys and babes want to outsmart each other.

1)The guys want sex b'4 they spend or might not even spend at all b'cos they don't want to feel the pain,regret and agony of not having sex after spending on the babe and if d girl shld begin to make demands b'4 sex,the guys will tag her a gold digger.

2)The babes on their part too are not very willing to give sex without at least getting some financial benefits b'cos they don't want to feel the pain,regret & agony of giving their bodies 2 the guys for sex,used & dumped without any benefit or the guys spending on them.And if the guys refuse to spend on them b'4 sex,the guy is tagged a playboy and stingy.

So,at the end of the day,there is nothing like "I LOVE U" or I WILL MARRY U"on both sides.Na big lie
Both parties ve ulterior motive,want benefits and none wants to loose out.

So,in my own opinion,instead of abusing ourselves as the guys call d babes gold diggers,while the babes call d guys stingy & wicked,let both parties face d fact,simply go straight to d point & negotiate at the time of meeting.

The babe shld name her price,while the guy negotiates with her.
In summary;

Guys are for sex

Babes are for the money

We shld stop deceiving ourselves.

U can state ur opinion though.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2019
That is a fact....No sincerity.

Everybody is just after benefits
Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Obinnau(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2019
This kain analysis on a Saturday morning eh Lol

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by CosmicPhoenix: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2019
are you saying we should pay girls money for sex? grin i hope you know that is prostitution grin
Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
are you saying we should pay girls money for sex? grin i hope you know that is prostitution grin
My guy,the truth must be told.
It is in disguise.
We can't keep deceiving ourselves
Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Allsingles: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2019
Lemskey:
Everyday,we guys and babes keep blaming and abusing one another here and other platforms.

Question 1:Guys,when u see a babe u like and u approach her for a relationship,what do u actually want from her?

Why I ve asked d above questions is b'cos both guys and babes want to outsmart each other.

1)The guys want sex b'4 they spend or might not even spend at all b'cos they don't want to feel the pain,regret and agony of not having sex after spending on the babe and if d girl shld begin to make demands b'4 sex,the guys will tag her a gold digger.

2)The babes on their part too are not very willing to give sex without at least getting some financial benefits b'cos they don't want to feel the pain,regret & agony of giving their bodies 2 the guys for sex,used & dumped without any benefit or the guys spending on them.And if the guys refuse to spend on them b'4 sex,the guy is tagged a playboy and stingy.

So,at the end of the day,there is nothing like "I LOVE U" or I WILL MARRY U"on both sides.Na big lie

So,in my own opinion,instead of abusing ourselves as the guys call d babes gold diggers,while the babes call d guys stingy & wicked,let both parties face d fact,simply go straight to d point & negotiate at the time of meeting.

In summary;

Guys are for sex

Babes are for the money

I disagree with you.
There is nothing to negotiate here.
Any man that wants a girlfriend because of sex should go to prostitution joint and get one for himself.
We need sex, we are not spirit neither is our body firewood.
When a guy and a lady in Relationship only thinks about sex that means they are not ready to make things work out for them.
Once a woman can't support her man emotionally, spiritually, financially and morally at least from 4 months in the relationship, please leave her, she is empty and can't offer you anything.
Don't keep her because of sex because a man can get sex anywhere from any woman he wants it with.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by carter009(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Lol,, seriously thats what it is,, like No 1 , I bet you no guy will like to spend on any girl without first having sex with her cause of heart break or feeling cheated, but some girls caused it sha......
Lemskey:

My guy,the truth must be told.
It is in disguise.
We can't keep deceiving ourselves
Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by carter009(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2019
That's it.
Allsingles:

I disagree with you.
Any man that wants a girlfriend because of sex should go to prostitution joint and get one for himself.
When a guy and a lady in Relationship only thinks about sex that means they are not ready to make things work out for them.
Once a woman can't support her man emotionally, spiritually, financially and morally at least from 4 months in the relationship, please leave her, she is empty and can't offer you anything.
Don't keep her because of sex because a man can get sex anywhere from any woman he wants it with.

Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Fourwinds: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2019
Lemskey:

In summary;

Guys are for sex

Babes are for the money

this has always been my stand... Unfortunately i have met girl who had those mentality the OP listed as a result of previous relationship... And they had not be lucky with me...because i will detect their motive within few weeks of dating and na to break up....no time for time
Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Fourwinds: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Lemskey:

In summary;

Guys are for sex

Babes are for the money

to be sincere, this is one of the best thread i have ever come across on nairaland
Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2019
Allsingles:

I disagree with you.

The questions I ve for u are;
1)The relationship u expect to get emotional, financial ,spiritual and moral satisfaction, do you intend to marry the girl?What is d aim of the relationship?If it is marriage,I agree with u but if not I disagree b'cos d babe has no reason to be dedicated to the relationship but focused on what she can get in the immediate.

2)When u say financial satisfaction,do u expect a 9ja babe whom does not expect to be ur wife to spend money on u?

3)Why are u not ready to give her the same support, especially financially?

4)Moreover,most of our acclaimed decent 9ja babes are not different from the prostitutes u see on d street or brothels,just that instead of going public,they ve domesticated their's.

When a woman spreads her legs for a man for financial returns,what do u call that?U think this generation of 9ja girls will open it for u if u ve nothing to offer or if they don't see any financial potentials in d immediate in u?
Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2019
OP,this thing is a game..It depends on how one can play it best and outsmart d other person..
Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Allsingles: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2019
Lemskey:

The questions I ve for u are;
1)The relationship u expect to get emotional, financial ,spiritual and moral satisfaction, do you intend to marry the girl?What is d aim of the relationship?If it is marriage,I agree with u but if not I disagree b'cos d babe has no reason to be dedicated to the relationship but focused on what she can get in the immediate.

2)When u say financial satisfaction,do u expect a 9ja babe whom does not expect to be ur wife to spend money on u?

3)Why are u not ready to give her the same support, especially financially?

4)Moreover,most of our acclaimed decent 9ja babes are not different from the prostitutes u see on d street or brothels,just that instead of going public,they ve domesticated their's.

When a woman spreads her legs for a man for financial returns,what do u call that?U think this generation of 9ja girls will open it for u if u ve nothing to offer or if they don't see any financial potentials in d immediate in u?

I don't have anything to do with a lady if is not to nurture the Relationship for Marriage.

https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/the-untold-health-benefit-of-having-sex.html?m=1
Re: NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=Allsingles post=81120569]

I don't have anything to do with a lady if is not to nurture the Relationship for Marriage.

https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/the-untold-health-benefit-of-having-sex.html?m=1[/quote
Good!]

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video: Boyfriend Called His Girlfriend On Video Call To Show Her This / My Message To Babcock / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.