Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 (11668 Views)

How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist / 529 Foreign-Trained Doctors Failed Medical Exam – MDCN / New Law Allows Nigerian Trained Medical Doctors To Bypass US Residency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by checky619: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Their chicken will come home to roost someday wink

They ,especially those trained with tax payers money but immediately eloped overseas, should enjoy it while it lasts or just do themselves a favour, take your parents along for the time being wink

For those of you from non-dysfunctional family background, my advice to you is; do not join them on a voyage that usually end in regret.
Some of them are moving to stay far away as possible from their dysfunctional family background and most times most of them never return or return until hardship,hunger and lack of care as a result of abandonment of their parents eventually terminate the lives of their poor parents.

There is a reason why despite all the 'green pastures' they see and claim to recieve overseas, no single one has made it to the Forbes list.

You can not cheat the tax payers that their resources were used to train you and wishfully think you can build a sustainable wealth from cheating them, it is a lie. You will lose las las and one more thing; Your children will abandon you too and reality will hit you hard.

The Cuban healthcare professionals are one of the least paid in the world yet they are very patriotic and they stay back in their country for the love of their parents and their fatherland.

Here is why I blame FG, you use tax payers money to train them and allow them transfer your resources they held in trust to the service of another country and for years now being watching these exports return home with regrets, spent and even behind their class mates who stayed back to avoid the "curse of the taxpayers" .

Whoever wants to take the next flight overseas can go tomorrow,but for as long as you were trained with tax payers money and you did not return the value of the sweat of the taxpayers invested in you, you will lose las las.

In fact, your own case will be worse than that of some folks I know. You can not cheat people and get away. Karma will definitely catch up with you wink

You took your time to compose a write up to show how uneducated you’re just to prove a point that is not just valid.
Many of these doctors going abroad are building different STANDARD hospitals here in Nigeria which your federal government is finding it difficult to do. I hope one day you will need the service of a public hospital here in Nigeria and you will see how useless and frustrating the federal health care is in Nigeria.
You’re not wise

8 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Angrymode: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:

They ,especially those trained with tax payers money but immediately eloped overseas, should enjoy it while it lasts or just do themselves a favour, take your parents along for the time being wink

For those of you from non-dysfunctional family background, my advice to you is; do not join them on a voyage that usually end in regret.
Some of them are moving to stay far away as possible from their dysfunctional family background and most times most of them never return or return until hardship,hunger and lack of care as a result of abandonment of their parents eventually terminate the lives of their poor parents.

There is a reason why despite all the 'green pastures' they see and claim to recieve overseas, no single one has made it to the Forbes list.

You can not cheat the tax payers that their resources were used to train you and wishfully think you can build a sustainable wealth from cheating them, it is a lie. You will lose las las and one more thing; Your children will abandon you too and reality will hit you hard.

The Cuban healthcare professionals are one of the least paid in the world yet they are very patriotic and they stay back in their country for the love of their parents and their fatherland.

Here is why I blame FG, you use tax payers money to train them and allow them transfer your resources they held in trust to the service of another country and for years now being watching these exports return home with regrets, spent and even behind their class mates who stayed back to avoid the "curse of the taxpayers" .

Whoever wants to take the next flight overseas can go tomorrow,but for as long as you were trained with tax payers money and you did not return the value of the sweat of the taxpayers invested in you, you will lose las las.

In fact, your own case will be worse than that of some folks I know. You can not cheat people and get away. Karma will definitely catch up with you wink

[/s]
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by History555: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Their chicken will come home to roost someday wink They should ask the doctor son of late Dr. Mailafia , former CBN deputy governor. When his late dad collapsed and he was on frantic calls attempting to give instructions of intervention to revive his dying dad, he was ignored. If you are trained in Nigeria and you head overseas, Guys who stay back to serve and build Nigeria do not take you serious.

U talk as if nigerian leaders use nigeria hospitals or even equipped the hospitals. Nigeria leaders flee abroad to enjoy good things of life, thunder fire anyone who says its nigerian citizens should flee abroad to enjoy good things

4 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by bamsz: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Their chicken will come home to roost someday wink They should ask the doctor son of late Dr. Mailafia , former CBN deputy governor. When his late dad collapsed and he was on frantic calls attempting to give instructions of intervention to revive his dying dad, he was ignored. If you are trained in Nigeria and you head overseas, Guys who stay back to serve and build Nigeria do not take you serious.

Why has Karma refused to catch up with your politicians embezzling tax payer's money? Abi Karma is selective in judgement ni? Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Poopypants: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

the clown of mulumba has spoken

7 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Hornome: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

And you see this is a misinterpreting of how karma works. It doesn't haunt people without a concrete reason undecided

2 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by legba1(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=110295464]Their chicken will come home to roost someday wink

[/quo

Can you just imagine this buffoon.....so ,it is now a crime to seek greener pasture abroad. how has the polity paid me back for the 21k tax i have been paying the government since the past 3yrs.....mind you i generate my electricity, mined and pump my water, of my 2kids, none was birthed in a government hospital, my family patronizes a private hospital whenever we need to because government hospital is a mess. so it is right to remain where you are not even in their plans.....sit down there and dont take opportunities in the name of fake patrotism......

3 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Judolisco(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Whoever wants to take the next flight overseas can go tomorrow,but for as long as you were trained with tax payers money and you did not return the value of the sweat of the taxpayers invested in you, you will lose las las. Yours will be another statistics to be added to those who embarked on a voyage of regret. And you will still not make Forbes list like the others that cheated taxpayers before you.

Pls show me ur tax payment slip... I want to check something

3 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by yugoo: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Whoever wants to take the next flight overseas can go tomorrow,but for as long as you were trained with tax payers money and you did not return the value of the sweat of the taxpayers invested in you, you will lose las las. Yours will be another statistics to be added to those who embarked on a voyage of regret. And you will still not make Forbes list like the others that cheated taxpayers before you.

I sense bitterness and frustration here

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2022
632 Only ?
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by olabrad: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2022
backbencher:

Good morning sir.

Your party was voted in for change, yet in 7 years they haven't changed anything.

Your party has done nothing about improving the sources for healthcare financing, which is why our doctors are running abroad...and not doctors, nurses, pharmacists, other cadres.

You should stop criticizing doctors for going abroad to work for better pay and conditions. Instead, ask why APC hasn't been much of an improvement over PDP.

And have you been to a government hospital lately? Seen how bad they are?

You are wasting your time trying to reason with freesruffsng.

You can't reason progressively with a self deceptive fool.

His brain is blocked

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by desiredhome: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2022
backbencher:

Good morning sir.

Your party was voted in for change, yet in 7 years they haven't changed anything.

Your party has done nothing about improving the sources for healthcare financing, which is why our doctors are running abroad...and not doctors, nurses, pharmacists, other cadres.

You should stop criticizing doctors for going abroad to work for better pay and conditions. Instead, ask why APC hasn't been much of an improvement over PDP.

It's not a matter of party but the people and their mindsets......our people's mindset is centered on greed/selfishness.... that can only destroy instead of build.......

Talking about government hospitals,..is it the people that are stealing from government hospital/facilities to their private hospitals that will make the government hospital work?

It's the greed/corruption in Nigerians that had lead to the high rate of poverty in the land irrespective of party,...both leaders and followers....

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by goshen26: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2022
It would av increased no.

I heard about a certain bank former staff in Nigeria that formed a WhatsApp group in Canada. wink wink wink
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by FreeStuffsNG: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=legba1 post=110296414][/quote]
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticlala
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by olabrad: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Check your own post and you will agree that your brain is blocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Blazebond(m): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2022
Brain drain is a big issue in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by franchasng: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2022
Its a good news. At least if Nigeria can be known for having the highest number of medical professionals working in different countries and bringing in FOREX.

We have a lot of jobless and unemployable graduates in Nigeria who studied unemployable courses. This statistics should rather help Nigerian policy makers to change some policies in our education sector, at least, open more admission slots for these medical courses:

Medicine
Nursing
Pharmacy
Radiography

So that Nigeria can start producing more of these medical professionals, such that we wont complain of shortage when some of them leave to practice abroad for good.

We have the population to support this. Let more of our secondary school leavers go for these medical courses; WAECJ and JAMB should assist in ways they can, while our universities should be compelled to increase admission slot for these courses so we can have more of them in few years to come, that's the way to go, not stopping Doctors and Nurses from migrating abroad to practice, it is their right

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by FreeStuffsNG: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2022
olabrad:

Check your own post and you will agree that your brain is blocked.

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticlala
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by mybiz234: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Lolz. Did you make that senseless comment because you want people to insult you so that you can report them to the mods? You should be banned yourself for intentionally making a comment like someone who doesn't think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by bigpicture001: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2022
backbencher:

Good morning sir.

Which enabling environment are u talking about.. what is better than a society where some particular health services are scarce...

Leme tell u something.. a certain doctor in my neighborhood, has a hospital and does normal general practitioning.. all the labs he sent patient to do diagnoses have a limit to their machine.. they don't have either CT scan or MRI scan....

He went to get a loan from BOI and bought MRI... It became the first in the whole senatorial zone...

People refer people to him from everywhere whenever there is a difficult diagnosis. The man charges like hell..

Infact he makes over 50million monthly cuz of that.. now go and tell that one to go abroad or tell him no better enabling environment... I pity u.

All this lazy docs wants is govt. To create big big hospitals every where and employ them and pay Dem millions monthly, that way good environment has developed... Lazy people

2 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by mybiz234: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You go report tire.
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by mybiz234: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2022
olabrad:

You are wasting your time trying to reason with freestuffsng.

You can't reason progressively with a self deceptive fool.

His brain is blocked
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by armadeo(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2022
emmykk:
After training them cheap they go abroad to offer services.
What the federal govt should do is to either hike the cost of training these doctor while in the university or make them pay like pay N20Million bond before leaving this country

How much would engineers, lawyers, economist , phatmacists, teachers and other graduates now pay when they want to leave?

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by scobaba: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2022
So with the mass movement of doctors, it's only 632 that they have in the whole of Canada? I was thinking like 5,000.

No wonder Naija govt no send. Doctors still reach 1 million for here.
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by franchasng: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Their chicken will come home to roost someday wink They should ask the oversea-based doctor son of late Dr. Mailafia , former CBN deputy governor. When his late dad collapsed and he was on frantic calls attempting to give instructions of intervention to revive his dying dad, he was ignored. If you are trained in Nigeria and you head overseas, Guys who stay back to serve and build Nigeria do not take you serious.

Here is why I blame FG, you use tax payers money to train them and allow them transfer your resources they held in trust to the service of another country and for years now being watching these ungrateful ' exports' return home with regrets, spent and even behind their class mates who stayed back to avoid the "curse of the taxpayers" .

Your post doesn't make sense.

Nigeria have the population to produce more than enough Doctors and Nurses that can work both at home and abroad, such that we will have more than enough to export to other countries.

Philippines are known for hospitality, seafaring jobs. They churn out these professionals who travel all over the world to work, they dont complain of brain drain, instead their government capitalized on it to increase their FOREX.

Nigeria can copy such.

Its good thing that our Doctors and Nurses are internationally recognized and sought after, lets rather capitalize on it by increasing admission slot for these courses at the university level and also hiring more guidance and counselors at secondary schools to counsel Secondary school pupils on the merits of studying Medicine, Nursing, etc so we can start producing more of them for both local and foreign job markets
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Their chicken will come home to roost someday wink They should ask the oversea-based doctor son of late Dr. Mailafia , former CBN deputy governor. When his late dad collapsed and he was on frantic calls attempting to give instructions of intervention to revive his dying dad, he was ignored.
If you are trained in Nigeria and you head overseas, Guys who stay back to serve and build Nigeria do not take you serious.

They ,especially those trained with tax payers money but who immediately eloped overseas, should enjoy it while it lasts or just do themselves a favour, take your parents along for the time being wink

Here is why I blame FG, you use tax payers money to train them and allow them transfer your resources they held in trust to the service of another country and for years now being watching these ungrateful ' exports' return home with regrets, spent and even behind their class mates who stayed back to avoid the "curse of the taxpayers" .

Wrote this article just to end up writing Gabbage.
What has Forbes list got to do with Nigerians looking for better opportunities abroad? Or is it the 30k monthly stipends you receive that will put you on Forbes list? Is it only Nigerians that are relocating abroad? Have you checked statistics for other African countries?

Continue to wallow in you monthly stipends

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by DrObum(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Their chickens will come home to roost someday wink
They should ask the oversea-based doctor son of late Dr. Mailafia , former CBN deputy governor. When his late dad collapsed and he was on frantic calls attempting to give instructions of intervention to revive his dying dad, he was ignored.
If you are trained in Nigeria and you head overseas, Guys who stay back to serve and build Nigeria do not take you serious.

They ,especially those trained with tax payers money but who immediately eloped overseas, should enjoy it while it lasts or just do themselves a favour, take your parents along for the time being wink

Please can you point any doctor in Nigeria that was trained with tax payers money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Orunkun Didun (cure For Knee Pains Or Joint Pain) / Abuja Conjoined Twins Die / Strange Disease Kills 3 Health Workers, Patient At Nigerian Army Hospital Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.