Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 (11632 Views)

How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist / 529 Foreign-Trained Doctors Failed Medical Exam – MDCN / New Law Allows Nigerian Trained Medical Doctors To Bypass US Residency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by onyxo76(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Their chickens will come home to roost someday wink
They should ask the oversea-based doctor son of late Dr. Mailafia , former CBN deputy governor. When his late dad collapsed and he was on frantic calls attempting to give instructions of intervention to revive his dying dad, he was ignored.
If you are trained in Nigeria and you head overseas, Guys who stay back to serve and build Nigeria do not take you serious.

They ,especially those trained with tax payers money but who immediately eloped overseas, should enjoy it while it lasts or just do themselves a favour, take your parents along for the time being wink

For those of you from non-dysfunctional family background, my advice to you is; do not join them on a voyage that usually end in regret.
Some of them are moving to stay far away as possible from their dysfunctional family background and most times most of them never return or return until hardship,hunger and lack of care as a result of abandonment of their parents eventually terminate the lives of their poor parents.

There is a reason why despite all the 'green pastures' they see and claim to recieve overseas, no single one has made it to the Forbes list.

You can not cheat the tax payers that their resources were used to train you and wishfully think you can build a sustainable wealth from cheating them, it is a lie. You will lose las las and one more thing; Your children will abandon you too and reality will hit you hard.

The Cuban healthcare professionals are one of the least paid in the world yet they are very patriotic and they stay back in their country for the love of their parents and their fatherland.

Here is why I blame FG, you use tax payers money to train them and allow them transfer your resources they held in trust to the service of another country and for years now being watching these ungrateful ' exports' return home with regrets, spent and even behind their class mates who stayed back to avoid the "curse of the taxpayers" .

Whoever wants to take the next flight overseas can go tomorrow,but for as long as you were trained with tax payers money and you did not return the value of the sweat of the taxpayers invested in you, you will lose las las. Yours will be another statistics to be added to those who embarked on a voyage of regret. And you will still not make Forbes list like the others that cheated taxpayers before you.

In fact, your own case will be worse than that of some folks I know. You can not cheat people and get away. Karma will definitely catch up with you wink

forbes list ko, kyari list ni, wetin concern doctors and Forbes list? bros go look for fuel to buy jare...

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by maklelemakukula(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
They should ask the oversea-based doctor son of late Dr. Mailafia , former CBN deputy governor. When his late dad collapsed and he was on frantic calls attempting to give instructions of intervention to revive his dying dad, he was ignored.
If you are trained in Nigeria and you head overseas, Guys who stay back to serve and build Nigeria do not take you serious.

They ,especially those trained with tax payers money but who immediately eloped overseas, should enjoy it while it lasts or just do themselves a favour, take your parents along for the time being wink

For those of you from non-dysfunctional family background, my advice to you is; do not join them on a voyage that usually end in regret.
Some of them are moving to stay far away as possible from their dysfunctional family background and most times most of them never return or return until hardship,hunger and lack of care as a result of abandonment of their parents eventually terminate the lives of their poor parents.

There is a reason why despite all the 'green pastures' they see and claim to recieve overseas, no single one has made it to the Forbes list.

You can not cheat the tax payers that their resources were used to train you and wishfully think you can build a sustainable wealth from cheating them, it is a lie. You will lose las las and one more thing; Your children will abandon you too and reality will hit you hard.

The Cuban healthcare professionals are one of the least paid in the world yet they are very patriotic and they stay back in their country for the love of their parents and their fatherland.

Here is why I blame FG, you use tax payers money to train them and allow them transfer your resources they held in trust to the service of another country and for years now being watching these ungrateful ' exports' return home with regrets, spent and even behind their class mates who stayed back to avoid the "curse of the taxpayers" .

Whoever wants to take the next flight overseas can go tomorrow,but for as long as you were trained with tax payers money and you did not return the value of the sweat of the taxpayers invested in you, you will lose las las. Yours will be another statistics to be added to those who embarked on a voyage of regret. And you will still not make Forbes list like the others that cheated taxpayers before you.

In fact, your own case will be worse than that of some folks I know. You can not cheat people and get away. Karma will definitely catch up with you wink

The most senseless thing I've read since 2020

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by alphaNomega: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2022
okuta007:

some of the most miserable people i know in America are medical doctors and nurses -all that money they earn seems to be invisible- they are arrogant- leave above their means - can’t keep a matrimonial home because they are always cheating with colleagues at work, , so disorganized and they think the world revolves around them …… and i dare u to take a ride with any doctor or nurse in their own car - very untidy - wether white, african americans or naija - same pig like behavior to hygiene

i don’t know value of making money without having an organized life and good hygiene - that is rubbish - because they live above their means , they factor overtime wages as their real wages so if they don’t work that overtime - they can’t pay for the bills they got themselves into — and that cones at a cost as there is almost zero family time hence the cheat at the job especially the night doctors and nurses

lastly - medical doctors are not in forbes list because their profession kills their hunger to better themselves business wise so they settle for that $100k to $140k a year job which taxes, mortgage and living above their means will swallow up every penny of it - some doctors i know are behind on credit card payment in America here - not that they dont have the money or can’t raise the money but they are paying for too baby unnecessary things that the leave most part of their lives unattended to - the students loans - hmmm some owe up to $400k in students loans - so the grass is not always greener on the other side

i tell u a restaurant manager with a high school or 2 years associates degree at mcdonald’s who makes $70,000 a year lives a happier and more fulfilled life than a so called medical doctor or nurse who is almost never home and lives a disorganized life
Hmmm, I don't agree with you abeg. I know many doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals abroad that are living their best lives. The job, like other salaried work, can be stressful but it does not mean they are suffering. Yes, the recent pandemic put a lot of pressure on the health system but they have a better quality of life than the average population.

2 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Ekpekus(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Well, am not trying to escape out of the country like a rat escaping from a cat just like our doctors
The question is what are you giving back to repay the subsidized education you got?
You know it is easier to put the torch light outwards but you will be stunned when it is shone inward.
So what have you done so far?

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by alphaNomega: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticlala

Seun and friends...

Don't answer him. cheesy

He should learn to think before posting
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Mahershalal: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The way some people will just calm down and Yan rubbish never ceases to amaze me. Na only doctors them carry tax payer money train ba?
At least those doctors who left the country have contributed to the economy through remittances they send home to their relatives. You, that stayed behind, how have you justified the tax payers' money that was used to train you?

3 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by alphaNomega: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Ekpekus:

The question is what are you giving back to repay the subsidized education you got?
You know it is easier to put the touch light outwards but you will be stunned when it is shone inward.

TORCH LIGHT

What do you mean by subsidized education? Nigeria government has progressively collapsed the economy, and destroyed the education sector, but you are talking about subsidized education? Do you even know the conditions Nigerian students go through in government schools to successfully complete their programs?

I'm pretty sure you're in the same WhatsApp group with FreeStuffsNG

2 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by alphaNomega: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2022
Mahershalal:

The way some people will just calm down and Yan rubbish never ceases to amaze me. Na only doctors them carry tax payer money train ba?
At least those doctors who left the country have contributed to the economy through remittances they send home to their relatives. You, that stayed behind, how have you justified the tax payers' money that was used to train you?

Don't mind the cow

cc FreeStuffsNG
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by alphaNomega: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Blitzerz:

Were you trained with tax payers money in the school you went to ?
Did he even go to school?

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha...Without being immodest, I am not an "aneva chop" sir wink
Please read my post slowly so you can comprehend ; the crux is not about going overseas. If that is a crime, some of us will equally be guilty, it is 'stealing' from the taxpayers whose funds were used to train you and then hole up yourself overseas until Karma catches up with you that I am displeased with.

I agree that it is fair to apply same rule to everyone who has been trained with Nigerian tax payers money who now elope overseas. This report is just my focus so that the less discerning do not misconstrue it as an achievement .
The major revenue for the govt is not taxes from individuals so why making so much fuss about it? The govt is good at wasting the so-called tax you are hammering on, almost 50% of the population is below the poverty line, there is frustration everywhere with its consequences- stealing, extortion, kidnapping, violence, prostitution....and you're saying someone who has the chance to escape all this should stay back? What have you said about the politicians responsible for running the affairs of the country in the first place?

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Ekpekus:

You know it is easier to put the touch light outwards but you will be stunned when it is shone inward.
Bros I ain't the one under the spot here. The escapists doctors are.
When the for us to talk about what I do come we will talk about it
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Ekpekus(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2022
alphaNomega:

TORCH LIGHT

What do you mean by subsidized education? Nigeria government has progressively collapsed the economy, and destroyed the education sector, but you are talking about subsidized education? Do you even know the conditions Nigerian students go through in government schools to successfully complete their programs?

I'm pretty sure you're in the same WhatsApp group with FreeStuffsNG
Thanks for the correction however let me write that it would be nice for you to understand the context of my discussion with the person quoted before conclusion. Don't you think so?
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by alphaNomega: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2022
prophetfire:
. But your master Buhari goes abroad to source medical treatment.
So you see, you have no functional brain.
Why don't he fix the health system so that those doctors can stay back and run it. Instead, he would owe them salaries and allowances.

Even your ailing presidential candidate Tilumbu don't patronize local health care.

The Cuba you are talking about don't steal money like your government and their leaders don't go abroad for medical treatment.
They all stay home and fix their country. So tell your master Buhari to stay home and build the health department.

The Cuban politicians are corrupt and steal as much as their colleagues in Nigeria, the difference is their economy is almost useless due to the sanctions and embargoes placed on them as a result of their involvement in the Cold War. They are yet to recover from it.

Their citizens cannot travel freely as a result of these sanctions and primarily due to the poor earnings of the average person

They have been forced to remain and salvage whatever is left of their country.

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Ekpekus(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Bros I ain't the one under the spot here. The escapists doctors are.
When the for us to talk about what I do come we will talk about it
SMH...
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by alphaNomega: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Ekpekus:

Thanks for the correction however let me point say that it would be nice for you to understand the context of my discussion with the person quoted before conclusion. Don't you think so?

Oga, do you know what subsidy is?

I don't think you do if not you wouldn't be asking your fellow citizen what has been done to pay back "a subsidy".
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Feelings79: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
uthlaw:
see rubish talk,even your president travel to UK for treatment!
You failed to address the point about no Nigerian who relocated abroad making it on the Forbes list inspite of the so called greener pastures there.
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Ekpekus(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2022
alphaNomega:

Oga, do you know what subsidy is?

I don't think you do if not you wouldn't be asking your fellow citizen what has been done to pay back "a subsidy".
Oga you read this post from beginning so? Or you just want display this morning?
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by alphaNomega: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Ekpekus:

Oga you read this post from beginning so? Or you just want display this morning?

Yes I read it. Why are you asking someone to payback for subsided education?

Ekpekus:

You know it is easier to put the torch light outwards but you will be stunned when it is shone inward.

Please stop deflecting and answer the Q
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by uthlaw: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Feelings79:
You failed to address the point about no Nigerian who relocated abroad making it on the Forbes list inspite of the so called greener pastures there.
95% of the ones abroad are 100times better than the ones at home...is not all about the money,if it is money alone,the politicians won't be running to abroad for treatment!

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Ekpekus(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2022
alphaNomega:

Please stop deflecting and answer the Q
Read what led to that question oga...
And just maybe you will understand why I was asking if he has repay the subsidized university education by the government.
I would refer you to the 3rd page of this thread.
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by mu2sa2: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by mu2sa2: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2022
uthlaw:
95% of the ones abroad are 100times better than the ones at home...is not all about the money,if it is money alone,the politicians won't be running to abroad for treatment!
Public officers run abroad for the estacodes, not necessarily for medical "checkups ". Thieves and useless set of people.
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by Donpenny(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2022
I don't think exporting services is a bad idea after all we have foreigners here working as expatriate
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by UnbiasedOne: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2022
olaboy33:
It's great to know Nigerian doctors are saving the world.

While our countrymen dey die of things that get cured in a day or 2 in sane countries.
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by aribisala0(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You sound bitter, very bitter and twisted.
All this bile and resentment inside one person!!
Is it only doctors that travel abroad?
Non medical graduates do not travel, footballers do not travel,
How do doctors benefit from taxpayers that other undergraduates do not benefit?
Even your president goes abroad for treatment . Bringing up the CBN governor is a very low and despicable thing and shows how twisted you are as a "human" being
So the parents of doctors who stay in Nigeria do not die?

So because Iheanacho benefited from under 17 he should die at EYIMBA

2 Likes

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by YellowMayor(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by YellowMayor(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
alphaNomega:

No one is telling them to pay back with money, but they should give back to the community that supported them with cheap education compared to other countries.
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by aribisala0(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
YellowMayor:

No one is telling them to pay back with money, but they should give back to the community that supported them with cheap education compared to other countries.
Is this a legal or religious perspective
Why is it only doctors that must give back ? Are they the only beneficiaries of so called "cheap education"?
What percentage of graduates are doctors.

1 Like

Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by BarrElChapo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

BS
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by aribisala0(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
alphaNomega:
Hmmm, I don't agree with you abeg. I know many doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals abroad that are living their best lives. The job, like other salaried work, can be stressful but it does not mean they are suffering. Yes, the recent pandemic put a lot of pressure on the health system but they have a better quality of life than the average population.
He is a frustrated individual
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by aribisala0(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
alphaNomega:

The Cuban politicians are corrupt and steal as much as their colleagues in Nigeria, the difference is their economy is almost useless due to the sanctions and embargoes placed on them as a result of their involvement in the Cold War. They are yet to recover from it.

Their citizens cannot travel freely as a result of these sanctions and primarily due to the poor earnings of the average person

They have been forced to remain and salvage whatever is left of their country.
Have you ever visited Cuba?
Re: 632 Nigeria-Trained Doctors Practising In Canada As Of 2020 by fayded(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You have mental problem bro.. That's all I can say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Tooth Paste Is The Best In Teeth Whitening / It’s World Kidney Day: Protect Your Kidneys / Kano Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.