Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) (56181 Views)

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / #BBNaija : Tonto Dikeh Gifts Nina The Promised "Iphone X" - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
;
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by jojo1415: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
The boy is an upcoming bobrisky

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by babzo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Anybody can buy the same thing for a $46 donation fora Square meter of land. The funds are used to protect the environment.
The Certificate making one Lord is just honorary and for fun.

The land does not belong to the donor ,even if it did what do you want to do with 1 Sq meter

Google is our friend! Infact contact me If you want such or to have a Day announced in your honor in any American city or get The Key to any American city! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by AgentGoat: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Photoshopped shitts
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Luckysbab: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:
Buying land in nigeria costs a fortune than buying abroad
Make she pipe down abeg
Still I no understand y lands for naija cost like mad, when I fit buy an acre of land in some parts of california for less than $50k

You can buy an acre for less than $1k in Nigeria. I don't know what you have been told.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by iswallker(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is madness I must say

undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by NiceMen: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
densiks:
This looks forged and an unnecessary ploy to impress social media folks.

Also the little boy is looking lost because of his continued daily disconnect from his father.
You Sabi...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:
I can see that this news really pained some people. Some are calling father inside, like seriously? Wish him happy birthday and pass or just read.

Happy birthday to the handsome lad.
i pray u dont become a daughter to a concubine
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Druggey(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
which snoopdogg?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
How is it our business?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Tribalism123(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
I pray u wont suffer in vain.
I hope he turns out a good boy if not, na weed him go carry the house money buy.
He will just be selling and selling
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:

It's like you're among the pained ones. grin
Oga biko stop exaggerating. She never bought 4 cars for his birthday, neither did she buy duplex and the rest. Which kain lie be this?

Online stupidity because she celebrated her son's birthday? FYI, she can celebrate his birthday anyhow she wants and there's nothing you can do about it. She's not the first, and she won't be the last. Go and register your pain somewhere else.

As for your last sentence, show it to a 6 year old child and watch the reaction.

https://www.nairaland.com/6420491/tonto-dikeh-gifts-son-andre
Pained over lies? She pulled them down after the disgrace. Like I said, the boy will ask for all these. Before 24 hrs, bloggers will counter this one again.
Shebi you praised her that she had gotten her SUV from Kpokpogri, where is the SUV?
Faking things and telling lies online is Online stupidity, uploading fake things every year about the boy is stupidity.
She's not the first and last to be celebrating with fake lives? Lol
For my last statement, she's using bleaching injection like her counterparts and that's not hidden. Linda/son, Mercy Eke

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by pafo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:
Make she pipe down abeg
Still I no understand y lands for naija cost like mad, when I fit buy an acre of land in some parts of california for less than $50k

City is different from country. Go and buy land in beverly Hills na make we see. But you can get cheap land in some parts of North Carolina and co.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by damiloladuke: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hope you dey buy real real estate
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by anungangampu: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
densiks:

Also the little boy is looking lost because of his continued daily disconnect from his father.
as in U entered the boys brain to know this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by dabigwalls: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=childuptojoy post=110306188]Hope say no be the €50 1square foot she buy o

https://www.businessinsider.com/you-can-become-a-lady-or-a-lord-in-scotland-2018-6?r=US&IR=T
[/quote

Same one. It's actually not real land. Just a symbolic cause and it costs less than N44,000.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
You bought land in a white man's land and it's such a big deal? Tonto please.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Baloranking(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ekealterego:
Celebrities and lies. Is it not one of the fake deeds you get on the internet for £30?

No matter what you do, don't follow all these Nigerian celebrities, most of them, especially the showy ones have no single truth in them.

Go to the internet and Google, "how to get a Lord or lady title in the Scottish Highlands for £25. Here in the UK, many phoney scamheads use this.

I can buy with my credit card for £25-£30 if I want to and yeah, they are not legally recognised as title deeds.

grin grin

Laugh one kill me. People dey tap from fake blessings

She thinks every Nigerian is gullible.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:
I can see that this news really pained some people. Some are calling father inside, like seriously? Wish him happy birthday and pass or just read.

Happy birthday to the handsome lad.

Typical Mentality of a Nigerian woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Romanoff:
I'm concerned with how Snoop became her uncle.
They are related by donking
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by PIPPROF(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
childuptojoy:
Hope say no be the €50 1square foot she buy o

https://www.businessinsider.com/you-can-become-a-lady-or-a-lord-in-scotland-2018-6?r=US&IR=T

Make dem dey tension thosr wey no sabi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
One day the son will look for his father, no matter how she badmouth him.
Very sure thing...Even a girl child will ask of her father, not to talk of a boy child...Who must return home.

She is trying anyway...Just the absence of a father figure calls for an issue in the boy's upbringing..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

https://www.nairaland.com/6420491/tonto-dikeh-gifts-son-andre
Pained over lies? She pulled them down after the disgrace. Like I said, the boy will ask for all these. Before 24 hrs, bloggers will counter this one again.
Shebi you praised her that she had gotten her SUV from Kpokpogri, where is the SUV?
Faking things and telling lies online is Online stupidity, uploading fake things every year about the boy is stupidity.
She's not the first and last to be celebrating with fake lives? Lol
For my last statement, she's using bleaching injection like her counterparts and that's not hidden. Linda/son, Mercy Eke

This is what I read

For his birthday gift, the actress bought her son, Andre, a 7 bedroom apartment in his name, a stylishly pimped Mercedes Viano executive, his own star in the sky, a digital Telescope and a Mac book for easy viewing of his STAR.

I didn't see 4 cars there. You might be right about the mansion, but what's your business? If you think she's living fake life,Leave her to live her fake life na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by DonMarkuzi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:
Make she pipe down abeg

The title she bought is less than $100, she is just chasing clout.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Luckysbab:

You can buy an acre for less than $1k in Nigeria. I don't know what you have been told.
Lol, oga acre for where, an acre is 6plots incase u dunno and the cheapest plot of lands in nigeria is sold for not less than $1k or more sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by kissdabride: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:

It's like you're among the pained ones. grin
Oga biko stop exaggerating. She never bought 4 cars for his birthday, neither did she buy duplex and the rest. Which kain lie be this?

Online stupidity because she celebrated her son's birthday? FYI, she can celebrate his birthday anyhow she wants and there's nothing you can do about it. She's not the first, and she won't be the last. Go and register your pain somewhere else.

As for your last sentence, show it to a 6 year old child and watch the reaction.
You must have been lost with Toto dike,why defending fake life is obvious you are obsessed with her.Have you forgotten when she claimed to be UN ambassador and immediately UN debunked it,honesty Toto dike is a scammer she should leave the poor yoruba boy out of all this and released the innocent boy to His father for proper care.
Stop defending shit asshole

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na the SnoopDogg for me..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by UnbiasedOne: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
The land is so small that the boy cannot sit in it. She can lie for all of Africa.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by snoopz: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Must you post everything online? Seeking validation online just dey do me one kind
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by HIbreed(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
densiks:

not forged, but it's damn cheap. Less than 500 usd.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Typical Mentality of a Nigerian woman

Typical reply of an insecure Nairaland male.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.