Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) (56180 Views)

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / #BBNaija : Tonto Dikeh Gifts Nina The Promised "Iphone X" - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by UnbiasedOne: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
HIbreed:
not forged, but it's damn cheap. Less than 500 usd.

No, less than $50 usd. It no b land that they can live on.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
We4all:
She gave him a land and some bleaching creams. Someone should ask her to stop bleaching his skin.

By the way, did you know that a greater number of gays and male transgenders have something in common: they were either raised by single moms or grew up as an only son in the midst of girls.
Alaye you too like trouble grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
kissdabride:
You must have been lost with Toto dike,why defending fake life is obvious you are obsessed with her.Have you forgotten when she claimed to be UN ambassador and immediately UN debunked it,honesty Toto dike is a scammer she should leave the poor yoruba boy out of all this and released the innocent boy to His father for proper care.
Stop defending shit asshole

You must have been lost in life. Na my fake life? So Tonto celebrated her son's birthday, you expect me to attack her like you do? I don't care what she bought for him. She's taking good care of him and that's what matters. Coming here to belittle her gift is pure stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Deicide: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:
Buying land in nigeria costs a fortune than buying abroad
Make she pipe down abeg
Still I no understand y lands for naija cost like mad, when I fit buy an acre of land in some parts of california for less than $50k
See as the boy dey shine teeth with him groundnut oil head
Because when you buy a land abroad the property is not really yours.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:

This is what I read

For his birthday gift, the actress bought her son, Andre, a 7 bedroom apartment in his name, a stylishly pimped Mercedes Viano executive, his own star in the sky, a digital Telescope and a Mac book for easy viewing of his STAR.

I didn't see 4 cars there. You might be right about the mansion, but what's your business? If you think she's living fake life,Leave her to live her fake life na undecided
I thought you denied it before. That's for the 5th birthday. Gistlover cast her for it. Living a fake life is good, her problem is because of people like you who fail to correct her but clap for her. Can you upload your fake life properties for us to see?
The other one was for 4th birthday. Where is her SUV she acquired and you praised her for? That's how she posts different things on his birthday just to fake it is well.
This shit she posted is even for £25, not up to Nigeria N15k. Go to Google again.
But she is forming like she bought a property. Uploading rubbish just to trend is stupidity, she should leave the boy out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:

Lies. First of all, that's the boy's natural complexion. Tonto is naturally fair. Go back to her old photos.

Secondly, I don't believe your assumptions on male transgenders. Let's take the two most popular ones in Nigeria as examples. Bobrisky and James brown. They were raised by both parents. I might not know of the rest, but most,if not all of them have father figures in their lives.

Male children of single mothers eventually become responsible in their early life because they feel they are the only male and need to stand up to their responsibilities.

Actually, they weren't raised by both parents.

Secondly, Nigerians seem envious and hateful of lighter skinned people. The bile lighter skinned women receive from men and women on this forum is as if they hate what they can't have.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Deicide:
Because when you buy a land abroad the property is not really yours.
How, so untop my own money government go still dey drag
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Snoop Dogg! Your Uncle? Tonto had gone international! Whaaaaaaat? Those saying one day the son will look for the father blah blah blah! Nothing can be compared to mama's love! A father wey no send...

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
kenzysmith:
At the age of 6 this boy is already richer than people papa all thanks to her mama Toto who have made it possible
oga na wa for you o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by UnbiasedOne: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Snoop dog is her uncle but her uncle no wish her son happy birthday on IG or comment on pictures?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by November24(f): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

People were pained when she uploaded 4 vehicles she bought for his 4th birthday, where are the cars?
People were pained when she bought a 5 bedroom duplex in Abuja plus 5 cars as 5th birthday gift, only for gist lover to expose the owner as Mr Mubarak, a married man with 3 children she was dating.
People were pained for UN award and even when she ACQUIRED stolen SUV, now this for 6th birthday.
Advice her to leave the boy out of her online stupidity and fake life instead, he will grow up to ask for all these. She should stop posting rubbish and lies just to please people.
She is bleaching, it is no news, 7/10 of people who bleach are naturally light skinned.

Wow... Wisdom
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Actually, they weren't raised by both parents.

Secondly, Nigerians seem envious and hateful of lighter skinned people. The bile lighter skinned women receive from men and women on this forum is as if they hate what they can't have.

So which parent was missing in their lives? Because I know that they were raised by their fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
November24:

Wow... Wisdom

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by GGirll: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:

It's like you're among the pained ones. grin
Oga biko stop exaggerating. She never bought 4 cars for his birthday, neither did she buy duplex and the rest. Which kain lie be this?

Online stupidity because she celebrated her son's birthday? FYI, she can celebrate his birthday anyhow she wants and there's nothing you can do about it. She's not the first, and she won't be the last. Go and register your pain somewhere else.

As for your last sentence, show it to a 6 year old child and watch the reaction.

He has been bad mouthing Tonto since kpokpogiris saga n now this. You don't answer narcist, you just overlook them dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

I thought you denied it before. That's for the 5th birthday. Gistlover cast her for it. Living a fake life is good, her problem is because of people like you who fail to correct her but clap for her. Can you upload your fake life properties for us to see?
The other one was for 4th birthday. Where is her SUV she acquired and you praised her for? That's how she posts different things on his birthday just to fake it is well.
This shit she posted is even for £25, not up to Nigeria N15k. Go to Google again.
But she is forming like she bought a property. Uploading rubbish just to trend is stupidity, she should leave the boy out of it.

Abeg wetin concern me with her SUV? You keep talking about SUV as if she gave it to me. Are you okay? Wetin concern you with the birthday gift she bought? I see stupidity in belittling a gift bought for a 6 year old. Pure stupidity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:

So which parent was missing in their lives? Because I know that they were raised by their fathers.

By single parents. Not both parents , as you earlier stated. Parents means two, but these men were raised by negligent parents/substitutes.

Mr Brown was raised by his grandmother and still laments his maternal neglect. Mr Okuneye by his negligent father after the death of his mother.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:

Abeg wetin concern me with her SUV? You keep talking about SUV as if she gave it to me. Are you okay? Wetin concern you with the birthday gift she bought? I see stupidity in belittling a gift bought for a 6 year old. Pure stupidity.

Many people on the forum are angry at women they can't attain. So anything she does will be rubbished, meanwhile, they probably can't even buy a "fake" certificate themselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by wizonlyson: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
kenzysmith:
At the age of 6 this boy is already richer than people papa all thanks to her mama Toto who have made it possible
comrade why..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Luckysbab: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

Lol, oga acre for where, an acre is 6plots incase u dunno and the cheapest plot of lands in nigeria is sold for not less than $1k or more sef

Honestly, it depends on the location.

Farmlands, even in cities go for less than $1k per acre.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Many people on the forum are angry at women they can't attain. So anything she does will be rubbished, meanwhile, they probably can't even have a bought certificate themselves.

The thing just tire me. See hate all over the thread.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wtf
Who is this kissing her son?

pepperdemzombie:

What of this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Luckysbab:

Honestly, it depends on the location.

Farmlands, even in cities go for less than $1k per acre.
Except it's a church I'm not sure it's possible, cos I heard a community gave out 550 plots of land to a church in one state for less than 300million
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by wizonlyson: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
kenzysmith:
comrade,why this.. to all depress, beings..

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:

The thing just tire me. See hate all over the thread.

One day they will grow out of it. Or maybe they just hate this Tonto?

If it's a ritualist/fraudster thread they will instead post jokes and banter.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
That kid needs his father
Fathers play important role
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Luckysbab: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

Except it's a church I'm not sure it's possible, cos I heard a community gave out 550 plots of land to a church in one state for less than 300million

I'm certain about my assertion.

You can get acres of land for less than $1k, just as you can get for $100k
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
One day the son will look for his father, no matter how she badmouth him.

Ur head is there my brother...ekette!!

I come in peace!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by PaAdu02(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Toto dick is mad ...I went online to read about this scotish thing after reading some opinions here,and i can only say that Dick Toto gave deceitful narration of things,this babe is just a liar,and shes capable of other vices.She gave impression like she has done a big thing and an investment,the whole thing is just an immovable, non investment thing,its like a charitable thing..But our lady Dick Toto made another mountain from the mole hill as usual,giving the unawares a phantom impresson,such that drives this rituals things we see around..I am not even sure Tonto has been to Scotland before..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by AngelDo: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ego Amaka
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by dododawa1: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Things are different from angles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.