Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) (56182 Views)

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / #BBNaija : Tonto Dikeh Gifts Nina The Promised "Iphone X" - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
TheWolfen:
Wtf
Who is this kissing her son?

Na I'm mama
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by NaBanga: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Is it me or is something wrong with the child's eyes? I pray this child does not suffer due to his mother's antics. Tonto behave yourself and protect this boy from the public please.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by plankyjacky(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mother bought land for her son. How this take concern anybody . Useless news
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:

Abeg wetin concern me with her SUV? You keep talking about SUV as if she gave it to me. Are you okay? Wetin concern you with the birthday gift she bought? I see stupidity in belittling a gift bought for a 6 year old. Pure stupidity.
Real stupidity is supporting fake life!
Nothing concerns you with SUV again? Ha! But you were on that thread attacking everyone. More than twenty posts set.
I am repeating it, her problem is caused by people like you. Instead of correcting her flaws and mistakes, they applaud her instead. So, she doesn't know she is making mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
GGirll:

He has been bad mouthing Tonto since kpokpogiris saga n now this. You don't answer narcist, you just overlook them dear.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Na I'm mama

Chai.
Too bad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Where the hell did she know Snoop Dogg? Well, Snoop is a celebrity while she is a fan. Snoop doesn't even know her bleached-ass!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by matrixme(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na everything we dey take catch cruise in this country. You can get that certificate with a land of 1 square foot. Just sufficient to get the title of a lord and some certificate. And it costs less than 50 pounds.
https://www.businessinsider.com/you-can-become-a-lady-or-a-lord-in-scotland-2018-6?r=US&IR=T
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

What of this?

King tonto. cool

Una never know anything. Instead of u to be happy she’s is a great mum u are here masturbating all over the thread as usual.

Una never see pepper. grin

Tonto should do quick and marry King needs a father figure in his life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
densiks:
This looks forged and an unnecessary ploy to impress social media folks.

Also the little boy is looking lost because of his continued daily disconnect from his father.
You have no idea what the real thing looks like. Don't be a bitter, hateful person. There are no upsides to it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by princewarri1985: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
If you could unmask the faces behind some of the comments here, you will realized that it was made by some sad lonly old single mothers who did everything they could to frustrate their various baby daddy who moved on and they are still stocked where they are because of hatred and bitterness, and they did everything they could to deny the father access to their kids? But hear this, the children will always look for their father when they've grown wether all these sad lonly old single mothers like it or not because a fathers role and love cant be replaced!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by YellowMayor(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son, King Andre, A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos)

Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her son, King Andre Dikeh, on his sixth birthday today February 17, IGBERETV reports.

Tonto announced that she has bought a piece of Scotland's real estate for him as a birthday present.

Posting photos of the deed, Tonto thanked her Uncle Snoopdogg for helping her secure the investment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaEa_n3ofdE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wishing her son a happy birthday today, Tonto wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaEeAo3I-4g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Please I need to be enlightened, which Snoop Dogg please
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Churchill should step up and be in this boy's life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by YellowMayor(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:
Buying land in nigeria costs a fortune than buying abroad
Make she pipe down abeg
Still I no understand y lands for naija cost like mad, when I fit buy an acre of land in some parts of california for less than $50k
See as the boy dey shine teeth with him groundnut oil head

Are you serious about this? Can a non USA citizen own a land in the USA too?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
We4all:
She gave him a land and some bleaching creams. Someone should ask her to stop bleaching his skin.

By the way, did you know that a greater number of gays and male transgenders have something in common: they were either raised by single moms or grew up as an only son in the midst of girls.

I'd like to research this. May I have a source or link.
I already googled it and did not find any links to confirm this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hope your tax payments Dey up to date, cause na like this FIRS take dey look you now

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by laughitall(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Why is the boy's surname Dikeh and not Churchill?

I pity this woman.
The boy doesn't even need any old uncle or aunt to tell him things, he will read & watch everything he needs to know on the internet and hate this woman eventually.

the woman will brainwash the boy ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by emmy512: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
My dad got same thing for me 2 years ago. I still don't understand the use of this thing apart from status.
If you see where she hid with white ink she doesn't want us to know it's a very insignificant size of maybe 3meters by 3meters.

Cost few pounds to get that and she's here letting us assume it's expensive shit.

Celebrity lifestyle mmeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Germi9: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:
I can see that this news really pained some people. Some are calling father inside, like seriously? Wish him happy birthday and pass or just read.

Happy birthday to the handsome lad.
Can’t you see he is his father caboncopy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
YellowMayor:

Are you serious about this? Can a non USA citizen own a land in the USA too?
Yh, anyone can regardless of citizenship my brother and I bought an acre worth $12,000 in arkansas, in some states u can buy even an acre for around $4k, less or slightly higher
It's part of real estate so it's a really good foreign nvestment
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Clout chase. NA LIE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kabongo1:

Is that thing she bought land or a title?

Every Lordship or Ladyship title pack contributes to the preservation and protection of woodland areas in Scotland. As the intention is for the land to be kept in its natural state, we ask that all interested parties do bear this in mind.

That's what she said she bought for her kid. Maybe she doesn't even know what it's about.
Don't mind them, let her go and start building on the so called in scotland land let's see. That shit is just celebratory. That is if it is true. As you ve correctly said alreay it is just a title.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
The kid is gorgeous that's all i can see everything else are just clout chasing...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by SympleSam(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Las las this guy by himself go look for him papa...she should enjoy it while it last
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:

This is what I read

For his birthday gift, the actress bought her son, Andre, a 7 bedroom apartment in his name, a stylishly pimped Mercedes Viano executive, his own star in the sky, a digital Telescope and a Mac book for easy viewing of his STAR.

I didn't see 4 cars there. You might be right about the mansion, but what's your business? If you think she's living fake life,Leave her to live her fake life na undecided

Just apologise to @pepperdemzombie for arguing blindly and ignorantly . See the way you shamefully chickened out when the facts were thrown at your face.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by highoctane: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:
Buying land in nigeria costs a fortune than buying abroad
Make she pipe down abeg
Still I no understand y lands for naija cost like mad, when I fit buy an acre of land in some parts of california for less than $50k
See as the boy dey shine teeth with him groundnut oil head
That scotish land I have it @$70 per feet. Not in plot/s
It's only a novelty to protect Scotland wood lands. You will not build on it, neither will you develop it to any form, Neither will you resale it.
Buy one from here
www.establishedtitles.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by highoctane: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tontoh Dike is a charade, making noise of something that has no value.
Such Scotish lands are for novelty purpose only.
Its only made to protect Scotland wood land.
You can not build on it, You may not have physical land.
www.highlandtitles.com

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
densiks:
This looks forged and an unnecessary ploy to impress social media folks.

Also the little boy is looking lost because of his continued daily disconnect from his father.
How did you reach this conclusion?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by EmmaLege: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
cool cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:
I can see that this news really pained some people. Some are calling father inside, like seriously? Wish him happy birthday and pass or just read.

Happy birthday to the handsome lad.
Kingress Tonto, abeg calm down small!

cool

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
One day the son will look for his father, no matter how she badmouth him.

Not when she raise him alone , If you know how much brain washing she might have give the boy
He might see Hus father as a monster by then fear women o.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by philus66(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son, King Andre, A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos)

Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her son, King Andre Dikeh, on his sixth birthday today February 17, IGBERETV reports.

Tonto announced that she has bought a piece of Scotland's real estate for him as a birthday present.

Posting photos of the deed, Tonto thanked her Uncle Snoopdogg for helping her secure the investment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaEa_n3ofdE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wishing her son a happy birthday today, Tonto wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaEeAo3I-4g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A very big Job Well Done to you Tonto Dikeh, whether you believe it or not this is what every parent owes their children INVESTMENT, investment gives your children a springboard to start with life. If you are seeing this and you are a parent it is not too late to start investing for and in your children, don't allow them to struggle to much to start a life and if you are still single you are at more advantage, don't rush into marriage, take your time to build before marriage (male and female). One of my mentors in the person of BLACK MENTOR, you can check him on Facebook,one of his daughters just inherited 1% of his company,a girl that is less than 7 years,it is called Wealth Transfer. As I round up so I don't bore you grin, don't transfer poverty and struggle to your generation, let poverty and lack end with you. START INVESTING FOR AND IN YOUR CHILDREN. GOD BLESS YOU grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party / Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.