Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day (57770 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by OloshoMan: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lol my inheritance alone could give you heart attack. It's true I'm personally broke. Just waiting for my folks to make their way to heaven
TeddBundy:
you're just broke and angry grin
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Olam09(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
CountVersailles:
Now, they are happy. Soon, they will start cutting their head off and they will be crying. grin

grin[center][/center] grin
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by francisbiz: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations.

but why no more privacy
Exactly bro!
It is good to have fun and enjoy genuine affluence, but advertising some of these stuff especially in the heat of viper ritual killings, kidnapping, robbery etc is not cool at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Ishitinyourlife: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
How can someone give ordinary girl friend a range Rover, not even a fiancee, did she gave him a damn kidney
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by yahmohy27: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
CountVersailles:
Now, they are happy. Soon, they will start cutting their head off and they will be crying. grin
For help from nairaladers grin
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nfora: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Musician boyfriend?

Not known by any body in Nigeria?

Who buys his music?

Made so much money to give a girl range rover?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Jumbojax(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
0 to a 100

Answer easy questions for cool cash
https://tr-quiz.xyz/84223500836072311/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by tommylee(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:
Broke simps and frustrated redpill agents will rush here and start vomiting blood now

In wizkids voice *nothing sweet pass money*

If you and your girlfriend dey craze quote me talk nonsense first

Guy if things like this are happening around us and u are expecting people to rejoice or congratulate them, then we should be very very scared for what the future holds for both us and our children. This our generation is becoming worse everyday, what happened to it takes a community to raise a child, what happened to honesty,integrity and accountability.
Nowadays its now me & my family only at this rate its sad to say the future is very bleak,scary and hopeless.
Just last week someone on Facebook posted a picture with some young lads spraying money on the road with two luxurious cars with the caption of "BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR U WILL DRIVE A BRAND NEW CAR,HAVE UR OWN HOUSE AND HAVE A LARGE BANK ACCOUNT" what was funny is that a lot of people were actually posting "amen", I tap into this blessing and other bullshit. That day I cried because I knew the future of this our generation is gone its so sad.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by TempleHouse: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
Buying a Jeep for a 25 years old Girl friend in a rented apartment is not bad !

My question is : Which car has he bought for any of his parents

I doubt if any of his siblings will be happy about it !
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by phenase(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin grin IF I DASH MY OWN NOW, NAIRALANDERS WILL COME AFTER ME. MAKE I KUKUMA RELAX . grin
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Maj196(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thunder fire am if true.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by TempleHouse: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nfora:
Musician boyfriend?

Not known by any body in Nigeria?

Who buys his music?

Made so much money to give a girl range rover?

undecided
My thought as well.....
How much investment has he make for the future...
I'm sure the G-friend is likely to be in school or a fresh graduate
Just a misplaced priority for both of them
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by emmyluizzz: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
I hate this Yahoo boys
they are the ones spoiling these our vigina people

but is abvious she might be use

this I have seen
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by abah001: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is stage.if you don't get it, you can't get it

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Sirmuel1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Una never talk where una dey see money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by DaveJacuzie: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dont come here tomorrow and tell us how one guy has used you ohh
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Newboss(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mumu simp think say he dey invest in her toto.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by tnerro1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
No nyash no breast self,
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by slowice(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
"SHE APPRECIATED HIM BY HUGGING HIM MANY TIMES"

This gender offer nothing but s*X and hugs undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by BigYash: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
bigpicture001:
See the kind house that guy sponsor that girl to live in
He mama fit dey Vila dey suffer o... Some are like that.. Why didn't he post the car he got for his mom on val too? If the girl dump the idiot now,he go dey cry like 6months old baby
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Kylekent59: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
The lady seems excited.
I like the interior looks of her sitting room.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Roasted plantain a.k.a Nigerian koboko or cassava

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Legendoo: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
D boy look dangerous.

I don't want to hear say them cut head again oh.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by texazzpete(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations.

but why no more privacy

Because they know that when it gets to the internet, people like you will watch it and comment.

And they were right.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by jaxxy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na So timaya nut range for empress that year.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by phemmyfour: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations.

but why no more privacy
bad belle
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Blackdisciple(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nice one...
Am yet to see the gift girls gave to them Gee on this val oo
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Jeon(f): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
texazzpete:

Because they know that when it gets to the internet, people like you will watch it and comment.

And they were right.

we both in same shoe bro !
so save ur strength for another purpose

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Munzy14(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
OloshoMan:
Too many simps in the Yahoo kingdom
Lol...Yahoo boys live same type of life..

Do dirty make money, Rent and furnish apartment.

Carry woman and impress her..Till she becomes a liability, SAPA enter, she becomes a tool for ritual.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by KIDfurniture(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Funny many of you don’t know what a brand new car looks like.. every car presented as gift is brand new. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Jeon(f): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Charx122:

Which music e sing.??.when e get money buy new Range for girl friend . Y'boy you girls still
Never learn that's a pure Yahoo boys, musician ? From the pity Hell
Rituals activated already..

I don't understand your comment.. it's not directly proportional to mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.