Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day (57778 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by BeanmanX(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
I told you, I need a man... Not a kid... grin
That's a cruel thing to say berry,I think senomii is matured enuf to marry, btw wat happened to ur main acct?
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
That's a cruel thing to say berry,I think senomii is matured enuf to marry, btw wat happened to ur main acct?
She ain't lying tho grin but she will deny she ever said that once she gets to meet me and I strangle her
And I don't desire marriage or kids
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Senomii:

Wish you knew me babe..... I sincerely wish u did
I would break your heart... tongue
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
Nah... To mess around with, sure...

Marriage? Hell no! Not my thing... I ain't into kids too

Account got banned
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
I would break your heart... tongue
You can't, I'm too horrible too let u do that
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by BeanmanX(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Senomii:

She ain't lying tho grin but she will deny she ever said that once she gets to meet me and I strangle her
And I don't desire marriage or kids
lolz both of u are unbelievable grin
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Senomii:

You can't, I'm too horrible too let u do that
Aren't we a perfect fit?

You're not horrible...

Young, reckless, immature... Yes...

You haven't been around Cheri... The streets made me real tough..

You think you're hard, but you're not...
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
Aren't we a perfect fit?

You're not horrible...

Young, reckless, immature... Yes...

You haven't been around Cheri... The streets made me real tough..

You think you're hard, but you're not...
Lol.......Yen yen yen

Try me and I'll pieces your heart to shreds

I don't even know if the curses ur gender placed on me Is actually working
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Senomii:

Lol.......Yen yen yen

Try me and I'll pieces your heart to shreds

I don't even know if the curses ur gender placed on me Is actually working
grin

What curse?

You can't do sh**... And you know it... tongue

But you're allowed to dream... wink
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

What curse?

You can't do sh**... And you know it... tongue

But you're allowed to dream... wink
Ok ooo..... little ma'am
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Chibuezem(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations.

but why no more privacy
because they want to suppress us

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by DaInferno(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations.

but why no more privacy
In this un-private world?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.