Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day (57779 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Jeon(f): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Handsum64:
Because of your type that are interested
every fool wanna make a comment .

care4you I'm still waiting for your reply and the teaching cry

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Bobxin: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
SeaTrade:
The guy package e problem give the girl,07 range and moneypit tendencies na 5 and 6.
Make she and mechanic begin drag am grin grin
Sense will not kee this boy

2010 Matrix is way better than this trash.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Jeon(f): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
phemmyfour:
bad belle

the common trait of a BLACK MAN

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Great0ne1: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVRNCykoOQ

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day (Video)

A Nigerian lady, Kate Dennis has been given the surprise of the year by her caring musician boyfriend.

On Valentine's day, her boyfriend gifted her roasted plantain before going ahead to surprise her with a brand new Range Rover car.

The lady who is a comedian was overwhelmed after seeing the brand new Range Rover car and was nearly reduced to tears.

She appreciated her man by hugging him many times.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ_60xpDauF/
It seems she is a good woman. Good women should be treated well. Though they are now endangered species in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by AsawanaDgreat: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yeah am happy for her oo
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Temptee101:
Is that all?

Dirty money nor deh move me
Wetin be dis grin grin I hope say na photoshop grin
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bobxin:

2010 Matrix is way better than this trash.
So range rovers dey give problem? Car wey I dey crush on, I don earmark atleast 2yrs to purchase am
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ykc2:
How will the girl maintain that range rover? Unless she is rich too, I won't stop loving western people the way they buy things according to their standard of living
All tnks to government aids and credit cards else most of them are literally living in penury, if not for the financial services available to them, them for dey pieces body pass us sef or dey theif one full human being, but they get more human conscience the only difference between us

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by E2000: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
The girl worwor Shar. Her puna must be extra ordinary cheesy
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Well deserved gift

Stingy broke guys won't stop wailing on this thread undecided
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by LIONSABRE(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
nawa for some naija girls oh,see as she hug the car,then my gf would have just fainted when i gave her a limousine for a gift,not a black girl though.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Mom007(f): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Cele, ijesha, oshodi..? Clown! congrats if the money is legit.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Bamzyriches451: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Damn!!
Another simp
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Mdolaoluwa1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thandiubani:

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day (Video)

A Nigerian lady, Kate Dennis has been given the surprise of the year by her caring musician boyfriend.

On Valentine's day, her boyfriend gifted her roasted plantain before going ahead to surprise her with a brand new Range Rover car.

The lady who is a comedian was overwhelmed after seeing the brand new Range Rover car and was nearly reduced to tears.

_____�����������_____

___'''''______��������____�����

Guy Like To Used Ladies GRADUALLY Without Kill Her, Even There Parent Will Can't Know, If They Want Do It Totally He Will Announced His Job In High Company Or The Salary Of Him,

;Then I Drop The Pen Now ��� grin gringrin cheesy��
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na yahoo boy be this one na.

Musician my ass.
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Truvelisback(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
In Tegwolo's voice, Chidinma, u are next in line.

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by litaninja(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lol. Which musician abeg?
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin
Oh no!!

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by Mcslize: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
OloshoMan:
Too many simps in the Yahoo kingdom

Yahoo kingdom? Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by smasher1(m): 1:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Thandiubani:

Source of fund?
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by BeanmanX(m): 5:49am On Feb 18, 2022
CountVersailles:
Now, they are happy. Soon, they will start cutting their head off and they will be crying. grin
Wahaleux cheesy
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by BeanmanX(m): 5:50am On Feb 18, 2022
toujurs:
That guy is a fraudster, confirm yahoo yahoo
Confirmed yahoo boy disguising as a musician
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by BeanmanX(m): 5:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Senomii:
Broke simps and frustrated redpill agents will rush here and start vomiting blood now

In wizkids voice *nothing sweet pass money*

If you and your girlfriend dey craze quote me talk nonsense first
Hv u made up with ur crush datboredberry
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by ufotunang: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Girl that will dump you for another guy ...do not trust them
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day by HIbreed(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2022
CountVersailles:
Now, they are happy. Soon, they will start cutting their head off and they will be crying. grin
she looks like a trouble maker wey go start soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.