Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors (28443 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by chatinent: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
From "I fit crash your crib tonight”, baba turn my guest room to Hotel De La Cruz.

5 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by arthurwillia(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
One weyrey for oau then also, he will enter our room and finish our skyy drink inside fridge
Come sleep dey play ps w

3 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by marttol: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
donforeign:
I actually stayed with my friend for close to year and baba no wan let me comot because he loves my vibes and the way I dey package lol. We be like brothers.. I stayed with him because of the COVID 19 pandemic.. it was fun and the guy was a blessing cos I learned a lot from him ...

P .s ,
Person dey overstay if you no like am or e no dey contribute to the house..if u feel say e dey overstay, u fit tell am to comot na, simple..
it mostly because they don't like the person or the person doesn't contribute.
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Dogasas: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
brutal1:
I told one to feel free..we be guys nah...this idiot picked my toothed brush (even my brothers cant use my brush( as if that was not enough he used my beloved white towel, I brought out my back up toothbrush and soaked the towel, he snores, does nothing in the room, he even told
me he likes the light on that he cannot sleep without the light on...in my mind ..wetin ds one dey talk ...is this your fathers house? na dat light go kill u idiot....i couldn't bring myself to tell him I detest these things and he doesn't read signs on the wall...I was showing attitude the mumu was feeling more at home....he will drink garri and put one spoon of milk to look reasonable...I will even be telling him to put more milk not knowing milk is the foundation of the garri in his cup..he would have put enough milk before adding garri....I told my guy I cant cope and sent him away and he went around telling our friends that I sent him out....he didnt tell
them one thing he did wrong...
grin

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Kinghorland04(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hmmm make I no talk
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by foleskay(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lol..some girls are experts in this. Tho I've entertained guy before in my former apartment in ibadan. Guys do visit me seeking for jobs in my city,some do spend days or maximum weeks until they leave
But you see some girls..any lil opportunities like this they tend to misuse it especially if the place is convenient for them. That was how a former sch mate visited me last dec.. She said she came for interview in Ibadan from ekiti. Ok stay for two days nd then return to ur base.. After a week babe not lookin like she wana go..eating my food and started doing small hookup with city guys. Babe would went out from morning them return around night,asking me for food. OK if that's how u want it. Remove pant Mk I enter she go say no that shes not Cheap..but you can go out for hookup with other guys.
Na so I gave a quit notice to leave after a week say I want go osogbo for a month.. She quick vex call one of her new catch mk him go convey her comot. This January she started calling again asking for my whereabouts ..I vex block the fool embarassed

30 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by grandee4u(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hmmmmmm, I was recently a victim of this....A Facebook friend called me to tell me she was stranded and that she is coming over to my place, and that I should send her the direction of my residence. I was about asking her what happened, she quickly interrupted by saying it's a long story and that she doesn't have enough airtime, and that she will explain when she comes. Immediately she landed, I saw her with loads of box and hang bags, I shouted Within, does it mean this banny won turn my house to IDP camp or what. I asked her what happened, she claimed that the person she was staying with was no longer hospitable. I bluntly told her she should have been patient and be humble enough and swallow everything for the time being. She said she can't take it any longer, and then I asked her, when she will be leaving, she said the next day in the morning, morning reach no sign of this girl Leaving and never has it been heard that a girl passed the night at my place let alone total stranger. Day before yesterday, I just woke up around 5:am had my bath, dressed up and told her to get dressed that I will be going somewhere which was actually True but I don't want to leave her all alone in my apartment.....she kept mute for almost a a about 20 minutes, I repeatedly told her to go get ready na....till she managed to get ready and till she left she never spoke to me. I said see me ooo, I wan use my goodness trade enemity ontop my shelter and food plus privacy and risk. The few nights she spent, I couldn't sleep very well coz I was thinking about worse case scenario what if she just sleep and never woke up ....just imagine that, person wen I nor know like that....Men dey take risk shall..... anyways, I thought entertaining her I will entertain angel, I later realized she is never close to nun.... Thanks to the will power that came up strongest that Wednesday morning.

28 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by kamez(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
I have 6 bedrooms and 2 sitting rooms, lots of space, but no one is allowed to overstay..

I love my privacy..I have just a few friends and they know my rules...

Rule 1- max stay is 1 week..u must go, but feel free to come back after a while...

Rule 2..make I no see any babe for my house during ur stay...

Back in my uni days, a friend of a friend begged to stay one week in my room and ended up staying for 8 months...the worst part is that his babe spends all weekends in my room using my gas, tv, and eating my food..

And they will still have the guts to be knacking each other on top my head in the midnight..

15 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is why abroad people sometimes don’t answer calls once relatives and friends reach the airport.
If you have 1 family member that overstays both the visa and your welcome, you’ll never welcome them again.

2 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by donforeign: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
marttol:
it mostly because they don't like the person or the person doesn't contribute.
God bless you baba, you said the truth .. from the guy house, he motivated Me to rent my house. any money I get, I go give the guy to help me save and he never for once disappointed me . From him place, I dey hustle package my permanent site . Baba that guy was my angel o.... The thing is with most people, if u dey stay with person, even if you no get money to support, support with other ways but some go dey do oga na why Dem go say overstay. Normally as a Guy man, if you go ur guy side and if e no want u, baba discharge, na so e be

18 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Kinghorland04(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dogasas:
grin
Hmmm, you for kuku leave him alone to stay
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Kinghorland04(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dogasas:
grin
Hmmm, you for kuku leave him alone to stay
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The problem with such visitors is that 98% of them are chronic womanizers, how can you be squatting with someone and still inconvenience him by turning the home he's housing you into a brothel?

I've had several experiences especially during my schooling days, most of them are just opportunists.
share your experiences for us
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Halo22: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
After my last experience with such friends wey dey give troubles, I try everything I can to avoid their visit on time. Nah so my cousin say let him just run one thing for my end for 1month before you know it, the Nigger spend 3years like joke. At a point I come help am find job, still I was the one feeding him. One day I come vex for him due his stingy attitude and asked him to look for house, nah so the guy come report me give my mama. Well it's not easy to carry some people along.

15 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by marttol: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
donforeign:
God bless you baba, you said the truth .. from the guy house, he motivated Me to rent house any money I get, I go give the guy to help me save and he never got once disappointed me . From him place, I dey hustle package my permanent site . Baba that guy was my angel o.... The thing is with most people, it u dey stay with person, even if you no get money to support, support with other ways but some go dey do oga na why Dem go say overstay. Normally as a Guy man, if you go ur guy side and if e no want u, baba discharge, na so e be
I onced stayed in a family's house,this woman bad mouthed me to all her children,all those ones started giving me attitudes... It's never gonna happen again sha.

2 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by phorget(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
I'm still dealing with one presently, it's about ten months already and nigga is still expecting hustle to pay before he move out... Thank God for his grace though, I dey feed family still dey feed friend.

6 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Akinsete19(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
I regretted accomodating the people I have accommodated. When it's time to leave, you will end up turning to their enemy. The best I can do is to contribute about 20% to anyone rent.

I can't accommodate you except you are my relative. I love my privacy and comfort.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by bigcee(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
phorget:
I'm still dealing with one presently, it's about ten months already and nigga is still expecting hustle to pay before he move out... Thank God for his grace though, I dey feed family still dey feed friend.
Pls be patient with him. But that's if he ain't giving you any problems oh. I understand say every man like to enjoy privacy.

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by underpinna: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
HenryDion:
What a funny thread cheesy

That's why I always ask my visitors how long they will be staying.

Once e don reach, my friend you're going whether you like it or not.

My privacy is too precious. I need my time alone to recharge.

My own told me one month come stay like six months. Go toilet, him no go flush. You just walked in on shxt. But him took his bath o.
Eat, leave plates for me to come wash. Ogbeni, I no die for hungry when you no dey. Come dey go.
The worst be say him sister go come dey question your decisions.

12 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by deeLima86(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Revolution2022:
Some male visitors will turn your house as he is the boss.He go chop he no go wash the dish.House he no go fit sweep.If na you Shey you go tolerate am?

I never said anywhere in my post for people to tolerate exuberance. There is always a boundary for everyone which depends on individual differences.
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by sammysmiles(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
brutal1:
I told one to feel free..we be guys nah...this idiot picked my toothed brush (even my brothers cant use my brush( as if that was not enough he used my beloved white towel, I brought out my back up toothbrush and soaked the towel, he snores, does nothing in the room, he even told
me he likes the light on that he cannot sleep without the light on...in my mind ..wetin ds one dey talk ...is this your fathers house? na dat light go kill u idiot....i couldn't bring myself to tell him I detest these things and he doesn't read signs on the wall...I was showing attitude the mumu was feeling more at home....he will drink garri and put one spoon of milk to look reasonable...I will even be telling him to put more milk not knowing milk is the foundation of the garri in his cup...he would have put enough milk before adding garri....I told my guy I cant cope and sent him away and he went around telling our friends that I sent him out....he didnt tell
E say na milk be the foundation of the garri grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Oyiboman69: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
naija4life247:

Comrade, off the Mic

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by donforeign: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
marttol:
I onced stayed in a family's house,this woman bad mouthed me to all her children,all those ones started giving me attitudes... It's never gonna happen again sha.
you for comot sharply.. where I stay the woman loved me like her child, she go cook for me , we go gist and if small thing enter, I go still give her make she take hold her side...na from there I rent my house and begin live alone ..when I go tell the woman say I lay foundation for my site, she come dey dance lol, she was happy just like our mothers dey.. some fam dey bad and some dey good..if I discover say no body liked me, I dey chabge environment once

13 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by marttol: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
donforeign:
you for comot sharply.. where I stay the woman loved me like her child, she go cook for me , we go gist and if small thing enter, I go still give her make she take hold her side...na from there I rent my house and begin live alone ..when I go tell the woman say I lay foundation for my site, she come dey dance lol, she was happy just like our mothers dey.. some fam dey bad and some dey good..if I discover say no body liked me, I dey chabge environment once
May God help us,... But I know I'd never do such to a person...it's well.
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Totiemide: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
hismerhill:
You have to experience this things before u can relate well.
Guy wey beg for 2 weeks stay, spent a year and half.

It got frustrating one day when he shouted at me publicly, that he told me he's hungry, me con wear cloth dey go out abi. I am like WTF Na me b ur papa. God punish ur two balls.
grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing OMG!!!
Some are even picky when it comes to food...

You go hear something like
Squatter: Guy na only beans you get for hauz, me no dey chop beans oo e dey run my belle.
You: (trying to be accommodating) wetin you wan chao like this, I be get noodles.
Squatter: Noodles? How many wan do me?

Tho it's fun sha until you see no fun in it again, as dey don wreck your small foodstuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Totiemide: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Men will always be men, not like the other gender wey no like themselves from the bottom of their hearts, na mouth the like end.

Lady: "Did you by any chance help me to see the pant I hanged in the bathroom earlier?"

Overstaying visitor (lady): What do you mean?! Do you mean I stole your pant?

Stay don end be that! E no dey tey dem grin

No be lie grin

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Ay04z(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lolz...all my life..guys no dey wan komot my crib...thank God am getting marry next week... my babe don dey use style pursue dem one by one...

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Munzy14(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The problem with such visitors is that 98% of them are chronic womanizers, how can you be squatting with someone and still inconvenience him by turning the home he's housing you into a brothel?

I've had several experiences especially during my schooling days, most of them are just opportunists.
It depends on age and kind of circle one keeps...Even in my uni days, If you carry babe dey go your apartment jaree...not mine...

I don't even have friends that like leaving their territory then..

Not to talk of now most are out of naija...The new circle I have are mostly entrepreneurs...No time to the come over or sleep over.

Circle of risk takers cool No disturbance..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Totiemide: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
brutal1:
me he likes the light on that he cannot sleep without the light on...in my mind ..wetin ds one dey talk ...is this your fathers house? na dat light go kill u idiot....i couldn't bring myself to tell him I detest these things and he doesn't read signs on the wall...I was showing attitude the mumu was feeling more at home....he will drink garri and put one spoon of milk to look reasonable...I will even be telling him to put more milk not knowing milk is the foundation of the garri in his cup...he would have put enough milk before adding garri....I told my guy I cant cope and sent him away and he went around telling our friends that I sent him out....he didnt tell
grin grin grin
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Munzy14(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Men will always be men, not like the other gender wey no like themselves from the bottom of their hearts, na mouth the like end.

Lady: "Did you by any chance help me to see the pant I hanged in the bathroom earlier?"

Overstaying visitor (lady): What do you mean?! Do you mean I stole your pant?

Stay don end be that! E no dey tey dem grin
What a description of reality.. grin grin

Another issue is, let her friend try and get friendly with you as her boyfriend, e don be for the visitor.. grin grin

Women are unique people, na only God understand them. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / My Mother Wants Us To Stop Bearing Our Father's Name / Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.