Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors (28442 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by inoki247: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
lol
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Tallesty1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nobody here will agree that he or she is the overstaying visitor.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
hismerhill:
You have to experience this things before u can relate well.
Guy wey beg for 2 weeks stay, spent a year and half.

It got frustrating one day when he shouted at me publicly, that he told me he's hungry, me con wear cloth dey go out abi. I am like WTF Na me b ur papa. God punish ur two balls.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by naija4life247: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Make I no talk, because the guy don die now

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by naija4life247: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tallesty1:
Nobody here will agree that he or she is the overstaying visitor.

Comrade, off the Mic

28 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by deeLima86(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Guys will just be unfriendly to their male friends for feeling too comfortable in their house but if na female dem will be forming feel at home babe because lashing fit come out for the matter.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by wisdom042(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
A lady informed me that she wanted to visit cos she was to travel the next day morning since the park is close from my place fast forward to the next morning I woke her up that’s it already 5am but she insists I allow her sleep till 6am since it’s just about 5min drive. That was how she stayed for 3days with no sign to leave I got irritated by her uncleanliness and lazy attitude so I told her to live that my girl is coming. She come frown face like Goat wey lick pepper �

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Gubioma: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Adijatt:
Omor na to use landlord lie
Dan Borno....
What is this l..?
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Gubioma: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Adijatt:
Omor na to use landlord lie
Dan Borno....
What is this ...?
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by jaydeevaa(f): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
one shameless couple who begged to stay for 3 days (because they were expecting money to complete their rent ) ended up staying for 1 year because they eventually spent their rent money on frivolities. It took the grace of God and hostility to push dem out.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by ZazziAkbar(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
I stopped accommodating people anyhow..I learnt the harsh way..I accommodated one..and he will bring different types of women..even when I'm on my off day...I go dey find where to sleep...as this Lady dey go...another one dey come..it was a madness..some will smoke in the room..some won't contribute anything and we earn salaries.. Them go lie down...you go cook and serve..cigarette stench will be everywhere..if their babes come, them no go wan go again...na me wey accommodate man go dey find where to hang..never in in this life again... If you're visiting me and you will not tell me before hand that you're coming...I will not welcome you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Gkay1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
My experience is worst

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by bigcee(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
hismerhill:
You have to experience this things before u can relate well.
Guy wey beg for 2 weeks stay, spent a year and half.

It got frustrating one day when he shouted at me publicly, that he told me he's hungry, me con wear cloth dey go out abi. I am like WTF Na me b ur papa. God punish ur two balls.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Akpan i know you are seeing my comment. Any time you come and repeat that nonsense in my house, i'll unleash my dog on you gigani?

12 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by bigcee(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I've experienced this with Naija girls not guys, I onced invited a girl to my apartment and this girl almost finished my foodstuffs, do you know this girl started coming to my apartment everyday? I had to look for ways to stop her from coming.
After U don tear her toto finish undecided

19 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
ZazziAkbar:
I stopped accommodating people anyhow..I learnt the harsh way..I accommodated one..and he will bring different types of women..even when I'm on my off day...I go dey find where to sleep...as this Lady dey go...another one dey come..it was a madness..some will smoke in the room..some won't contribute anything and we earn salaries.. Them go lie down...you go cook and serve..cigarette stench will be everywhere..if their babes come, them no go wan go again...na me wey accommodate man go dey find where to hang..never in in this life again... If you're visiting me and you will not tell me before hand that you're coming...I will not welcome you.

WTF!

Blame yourself man.

You failed to set boundaries.

24 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Michaelbjune(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
I'm here to read lies undecided

anyway there's no time to check time 7:17

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Ishitinyourlife: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Don't have a problem with my close friends crashing and staying till whenever they want, it's the b!tches I have problems with,we don fuvk for a week non stop come dey go your house

3 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by BIXYBABE: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Someone should help me wit d link of this thread.....av u ever been embarrased because u dnt av money. I can't remember how d op actually wrote it.

2 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by bigcee(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
ZazziAkbar:
You have zero boundaries oh. If na me, I for done change am for the guy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Lovebliss2(f): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just enjoying the comments.
Very funny.
So, who is now the overstaying visitor? cheesy
Everybody dey claim host

25 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by marttol: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
naija4life247:
Make I no talk, because the guy don die now
na you kill am... You chased him out of your house with attitudes and you knew he had no where to go... That's why you no wan talk.
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by yomi007k(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
jaydeevaa:
one shameless couple who begged to stay for 3 days (because they were expecting money to complete their re7nt ) ended up staying for 1 year because they eventually spent their rent money on frivolities. It took the grace of God and hostility to push dem out.

Nne...Na una no dey allow dem learn reality.

If you didn't accomodate them and they slept on the road or in a church, they would learn to appreciate what is called a house.

As u don chase dem now, dem go dey bad mouth u oo..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
bigcee:

After U don tear her toto finish undecided
I no dey knack girls more than twice, I was already done with her but she didn't get it, she still wanted me. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
I have never had the experience of an over staying visitor
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by BabaIbo: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
From "Bros make I stay your side this night, you know say night don reach and night dangerous for Lagos,to abeg I fit dey from your place dey go work, my side too far?"
Na so the guy take stay months o.

Las las, me and my landlord fight physically over him matter and he served me quit notice mainly because of him,m, but the notice was also instrumental to pushing me to where I am now.

22 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by theamazonguru(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cchuks27:
angry. Happy he's finally leaving this weekend.
Lies
He is not leaving yet.
Hasn't he told you?
He only lied so you would let him be, by weekend he will drop the bombshell.
Bruh,be ready.

21 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by tutudesz: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
undecided
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by ZazziAkbar(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
bigcee:
yes bro, I used to be free spirited...easy going...always willing to help..but I learnt my lessons..never ever make yourself too available for people... And don't be too accessible... I learnt in a harsh way...my eyes opened..
You have zero boundaries oh. If na me, I for done change am for the guy.
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by PrinceOfLagos: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Funny comments

Reminds me of my friend Wale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / My Mother Wants Us To Stop Bearing Our Father's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.