Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors (28447 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Brian47(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
The highest I can stay is one week

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by madridguy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin grin grin So for your mind you think it is possible for them to use just 3 days? You should have just allowed the wife alone, let the husband find his level. By doing this they will get their apartment quick.

jaydeevaa:
one shameless couple who begged to stay for 3 days (because they were expecting money to complete their rent ) ended up staying for 1 year because they eventually spent their rent money on frivolities. It took the grace of God and hostility to push dem out.

7 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by jimtemi1: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
I just pray make GOD answer individuals prayers on time, it the worst experience someone can have... SLAVERY of the highest order

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by cremedelacreme: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na so my ex roommate for University casually visited one Tuesday evening when I closed from work, baba ended up staying 3 years I swear.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by ModelLook(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Once they start feeling relaxed in your place....Na Dem....Dey don come.

Once they start to compliment how Clean and tidy your room is compared to theirs...Na Dem...Dey don come.

Once they start to praise and wine you unnecessary calling u "fresh"and all on their first visit....Na dem...Dey don come.

Once they start to remove shirt and touser begin dey wear only boxers on their first visit...Na Dem...dey don come.

Once it's 7pm and dey keep bringing up sweet interesting jists...Na Dem...dey no wan comot.

Once dey Join u to eat night food at 7.30pm then decide to rest their head small on ur bed for floor for an a hour for the food to digest...Na Dem...dey don come.

Christopher...Na this tactics u use stay 6 months for my place for school abi? Thunder fire u.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Deicide: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
This one happened in my dream.

I was staying with pocohantas and she was just spoiling me with different kind of food. I wanted to overstay my welcome so I can enjoy more food but then I woke up. cry

2 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Zionzoom(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Men will always be men, not like the other gender wey no like themselves to the bottom of their hearts, na mouth the like end.

Lady: "Did you by any chance help me to see the pant I hanged in the bathroom earlier?"

Overstaying visitor (lady): What do you mean?! Do you mean I stole your pant?

Stay don end be that! E no dey tey dem grin
aswear
Guys dey easy and friendly to themselves

3 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Kajaard: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
SmellySperm:
For small visit wey him visit,nigga was already controlling his new catch to my crib " baba mk i tell her mk she waka with her friend com for u? Nigga I'm not interested cheesy

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Arcbox(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
He came to spend a night for a promotional exam. He ended you spending one year and six months lo.

7 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by MufasaLion: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
jaydeevaa:
one shameless couple who begged to stay for 3 days (because they were expecting money to complete their rent ) ended up staying for 1 year because they eventually spent their rent money on frivolities. It took the grace of God and hostility to push dem out.

WTF? You kidding?

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by davessales039(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
It's all fun and vibes, though. I love all my guys.

Until......
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by elmodee7(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Imagine a landlord becoming a tenant. I eventually had to call in the police into the matter before we kill each other. But funny after the whole ordeal we are still close from the outside. We are brothers. Nevertheless, will never make such mistake again.

6 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by brutal1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
I told one to feel free..we be guys nah...this idiot picked my toothed brush (even my brothers cant use my brush( as if that was not enough he used my beloved white towel, I brought out my back up toothbrush and soaked the towel, he snores, does nothing in the room, he even told
me he likes the light on that he cannot sleep without the light on...in my mind ..wetin ds one dey talk ...is this your fathers house? na dat light go kill u idiot....i couldn't bring myself to tell him I detest these things and he doesn't read signs on the wall...I was showing attitude the mumu was feeling more at home....he will drink garri and put one spoon of milk to look reasonable...I will even be telling him to put more milk not knowing milk is the foundation of the garri in his cup...he would have put enough milk before adding garri....I told my guy I cant cope and sent him away and he went around telling our friends that I sent him out....he didnt tell
them one thing he did wrong...

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Benki003(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na me be overstaying visitor, but the Problem be say after staying u no go like make I leave grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
My uncle that lived with us in the city for 3 years still went and lied to our relatives in the village that we drove him away from our house.The man dey beat us like say na him get house onto little things that should not result to insult,rather than caution,he go knock person for head.
Come to think of it,him knock get sound and headache go catch person.Na due to our resistance to his frequent assault against us that made him to leave.
The thing touch my bone marrow.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
deeLima86:
Guys will just be unfriendly to their male friends for feeling too comfortable in their house but if na female dem will be forming feel at home babe because lashing fit come out for the matter.
Some male visitors will turn your house as he is the boss.He go chop he no go wash the dish.House he no go fit sweep.If na you Shey you go tolerate am?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by ZazziAkbar(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
I have stopped accommodating people self...unless you're my in-law, or brother...I go give you money for hotel room...I will not accommodate anymore...the lessons were too harsh...
brutal1:
I told one to feel free..we be guys nah...this idiot picked my toothed brush (even my brothers cant use my brush( as if that was not enough he used my beloved white towel, I brought out my back up toothbrush and soaked the towel, he snores, does nothing in the room, he even told
me he likes the light on that he cannot sleep without the light on...in my mind ..wetin ds one dey talk ...is this your fathers house? na dat light go kill u idiot....i couldn't bring myself to tell him I detest these things and he doesn't read signs on the wall...I was showing attitude the mumu was feeling more at home....he will drink garri and put one spoon of milk to look reasonable...I will even be telling him to put more milk not knowing milk is the foundation of the garri in his cup...he would have put enough milk before adding garri....I told my guy I cant cope and sent him away and he went around telling our friends that I sent him out....he didnt tell
them one thing he did wrong...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by ZazziAkbar(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Moment you accommodate them...they'll turn your room to a brothel..and since you've accommodated them... If you tell them to leave..they will try to tarnish your image by peddling lies...some guys get wahala o
Revolution2022:
Some male visitors will turn your house as he is the boss.He go chop he no go wash the dish.House he no go fit sweep.If na you Shey you go tolerate am?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Albertone(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by walemoney007(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
hismerhill:
You have to experience this things before u can relate well.
Guy wey beg for 2 weeks stay, spent a year and half.

It got frustrating one day when he shouted at me publicly, that he told me he's hungry, me con wear cloth dey go out abi. I am like WTF Na me b ur papa. God punish ur two balls.
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Kajaard: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I've experienced this with Naija girls not guys, I onced invited a girl to my apartment and this girl almost finished my foodstuffs, do you know this girl started coming to my apartment everyday? I had to look for ways to stop her from coming.

Lol, majority of Nigerian girls are like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by marttol: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
jimtemi1:
I just pray make GOD answer individuals prayers on time, it the worst experience someone can have... SLAVERY of the highest order
FACT,I UNDERSTAND YOU PERFECTLY!!!
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Mvena(f): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
SQLmastar:
It happened during Youth service.
She didn't have accomodation and I allowed her squat at my place pending when she sorts her PPA and accomodation. But she refused to leave till 2months. Eating my food for free.
The thing is, I would have allowed her stay till service year was over but it turned out she was a very Terrible cook.
I had to tell her to leave. angry
She no fit cook sef

4 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by walemoney007(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Baawaa:
When there is money nothing like over stay
It seems you don't like to have your privacy.
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Curvinus(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
There is this one time a friend called to enquire if he could chill at my place for a while . This guy already built a house and sublet one of the rooms so I never expected he was going to overstay. Unfortunately, this dude ended up staying for over a month and still didnt want to leave. He told stories about how he sold his properties, how he gave out his matress and let out all the rooms because he was going to travel, he was duped, blah blah blah.
One day, he misplaced his key and a row broke out when he accused me of hiding it. I watched in calm as this guy mouthed off obscenities, relieved at last that I finally had a good reason to ask him to leave which he did the next morning.

However, his departure would soon serve as a prelude to another doleful turn of events. grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by SeriouslySense(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
smiley smiley cheesy
Cchuks27:
Came for the weekend and has now ended up staying for a month angry. Happy he's finally leaving this weekend. If you're rude to them (him in my case) he'll go about saying nasty things about you to other family members which can easily tarnish your image before them.
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by donforeign: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
I actually stayed with my friend for close to year and baba no wan let me comot because he loves my vibes and the way I dey package lol. We be like brothers.. I stayed with him because of the COVID 19 pandemic.. it was fun and the guy was a blessing cos I learned a lot from him ...

P .s ,
Person dey overstay if you no like am or e no dey contribute to the house..if u feel say e dey overstay, u fit tell am to comot na, simple..

18 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Dogasas: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
The moment your guy comes for a visit and starts complementing how dope your house is , be careful.. from there e go start to dey call you say he wan camp babe for your side make you assist am.

Before you know it, he go say he get problem with him accommodation make you allow am crash with you for just 1 week . 1 week go turn 1 year. 1 year go turn 6 months.

6 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by marttol: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Baawaa:
When there is money nothing like over stay
THIS IS THE BITTER TRUTH

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.