Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors (28446 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Munzy14(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I've experienced this with Naija girls not guys, I onced invited a girl to my apartment and this girl almost finished my foodstuffs, do you know this girl started coming to my apartment everyday? I had to look for ways to stop her from coming.
You invited her na... grin grin
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Paramount01(m): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2022
SQLmastar:
It happened during Youth service.
She didn't have accomodation and I allowed her squat at my place pending when she sorts her PPA and accomodation. But she refused to leave till 2months. Eating my food for free.
The thing is, I would have allowed her stay till service year was over but it turned out she was a very Terrible cook.
I had to tell her to leave. angry

But she cooked ur preek well?
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by phenase(m): 3:01am On Feb 19, 2022
No visitor unless under invitaton.

Guys abeg check my signature and cash out now. IT'S LEGIT.
I don chop clean mouth.
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by cardoctor(m): 3:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Ate my last meat in the pot.
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by nams77: 5:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Baawaa:
When there is money nothing like over stay
I really don't understand what does guys above are yapping about.
I have had hommies stay in my pad for almost 2,years of an on. I had no bad feelings about it. We are guys and need to look out for each other. That's the way I'm wired.
Though this same dude did not allow my gbensh one chic later in his place when I was in between apartments but still no hard feelings.
Its only a man that can remember an act of kindness you did to him in the past

2 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Albinoflash(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2022
I once over stayed a friend's house back in 2018,then I had issues in school that I thought I could just fix but on getting their,things became complicated,so I stayed longer than I planned and the worst was that my fund finished,and I was now feeding from the guy and his roommate,I really felt uncomfortable.i had to stay there for over a month.the funniest thing there is that both where womanizers,so my constant staying at home and no where to go always disturbed them, eventually they both had a meeting to let me know that they are tired,even though I already noticed it without them saying.after they had there meeting,that night the main guy walked up to me and told me and he taught maybe I would feel bad not knowing I was even grateful cos it's it easy to harbor someone in school for over a month,I had to use all the means available to manipulate my transport fair and zoom off the next day and I thanked God I did

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2022
One mamalet lyk dat, dah my followed my mum home from church that she'll stay for just three days. This woman days turn to weeks dey go months. I and my elder sis were d only ones at home then. Each time My mum asked her when she was leaving, she go burst cry. She's so annoying ASF. She go join my mama dey scold me na her voice go even loud pass, she'll be selecting food lyk she's d bread winner, she once called my elder sis an upcoming ashawo cuz of d night she wore a revealing night gown to sleep in our room. The one wey pain me pass was when we we're abt watching one hot sunday live eviction on bbnaija, she just come out frm no where change the channel dat d program was devilish come put NTA. Na there my sister change am for her big time, nobody tell her she pack her boxes japa d next day before we breath fresh air. Dat mamalet was drama abeg each day each trouble!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by pegix(m): 7:13am On Feb 19, 2022
Currently overstaying came for 2weeks

Now it been 2days over

But na nextweek i go japa

If u no get money wettin u wan do

2 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Sazzy07(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2022
For me it's simple, guy na 3 days I go host after that obtain movement.
It has been working for me since

2 Likes

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Brotherly6436: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2022
phorget:
I'm still dealing with one presently, it's about ten months already and nigga is still expecting hustle to pay before he move out... Thank God for his grace though, I dey feed family still dey feed friend.

My brother e no easy for that your guy, he might be battling depression on code. just leave am the encourage and pray for am in the sense he's not giving you headache bro if it's easy he must have moved out.
I have had similar experience 3times during my stay in Lagos. Thanks God say one of my guy for USA help my life by telling me to leave Lagos ( God bless the guy) now I have a sharp apartment and I won't treat any nigga that come stay with me badly because I know what I went through. I really thank God for today.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Allisgud: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
It's all fun and vibes, though. I love all my guys.
Dem never show,u go soon com for counseling for nairaland
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Allisgud: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2022
The one wey vex me pass na when u wey come squat dey carry woman come nack for my mattress I bought for 42k,u still come chop my remaining 4 noodle and egg I want eat when I come back,I just change the key to my room as he came back I threw his load out to him undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by AmuRubber(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
sammysmiles:
E say na milk be the foundation of the garri grin grin grin grin

Na dat part funny me pass! grin grin grin
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by sammysmiles(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
AmuRubber:

Na dat part funny me pass! grin grin grin
Honestly, The guy go con use the garri cover the milk.... No be small sense cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by OLUWAJU1: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
,,, I don't know if am overstaying already, but what do I do, I invited my friend over from village to city where I hustle and earn living because he was in the village doing nothing, and nowhere to travel, about to be stuck in the village after college � , you know !?,
I wouldn't mind him living on me till he gets something to do, just want him out of the village .
The month he came his girlfriend was resuming back to school and she insisted she has to see him. he didn't want her over but I told him it's not bad, since she'll be going back the next day, and because I have been longing to know her as per my friend babe, so she came, I welcome & entertain her, but instead of going the next day she spent almost a week, I was not happy but I was able to endure been a busy guy that goes out early and returns late at night, we manages in a room self-contained, hoping with join effort we'll rent two-room apartment by this year.

My thought "because I allowed the girl to visit on the first instance warrant my friend to call her over again without my consent "3 weeks later, I just got back from work at night and met her, my friend claimed it was unexpectedly and apologized ,,,, 'it's just a room self contained � � for goodness sake '., she spent a week and some days before she left, they both claimed stranded

as per guys, we don't cook due to the nature of my hustle, so we eat fast food, can't be feeding him without feeding his guest and I wasn't financially capable to be financing 3 of us to fast food joint, so I just sponsor only myself, had no cooking utensils, so she goes about borrowing from neighbors, I felt really bad about that,' am a new person in the compound for crying out loud � "
She was growing comfortable with moaning while I was in the room already, �Then came the third time, I was home early that day when she came, I was so annoyed � I made it known to her she wasn't welcome, told my guy he'll be hosting his August visitor in a hotel, he had no money and it was late and the girl couldn't go back and they knew no one around,, had no options, she left the second day before I got back from work, she made enemy of me, but she wasn't the one feeding me so I don't fucking care, sat my friend down explain to him why she can't be coming ' am not more of a girls guy but my friend is, and I appreciate the difference, but we can always make an arrangement for that in such a way it'll not hampers our living together, let him know had it been two bedroom apartment could have been better,
Thank goodness, he got a job and anytime he feels like seeing his girlfriend, he went over to her, that problem was solved, we were supporting each other finances as I thought we were open-minded to each other,
To cut the long story short, something came up, I lost my job and managed the one that doesn't pay as much as the first one, so we couldn't move to a bigger apartment as planned, it was hard getting rent, we were both depressed about how to raise money for rent, my friend got paid and so we settle for lesser, we reconsider moving to a less expensive apartment, so we move our stuffs, he spent on the room and I was hoping I could lend a hand if I get paid, as my token from work is not steady and delays,
Like I said earlier am not the staying at home type, I came back from work not quite long after we moved to the new apartments to meet my guy and girlfriend at home, it's just a room apartment with a single bed for goodness sake, she intended to use a week but my guy understand my quiet, so he made her leave the third day, he apologized to me said she came uninvited,
He has been going a lot quiet and discreet with me and I feels maybe this his simple way of asking for privacy � because it wasn't like this in the apartment I paid for, we were so fucking free and act like were twin brother , sincerely I am open-minded and I feels depress seeing red light I can't afford an apartment for now and he's keeping new friends already, I have no objections to that I have couple of friends too he knows almost all of them, I am just so open-minded, we were proposing a joint business to make extra income before things turn sour for me ,
Sincerely am feeling bad, confused, and depressed already, I believe we lived together in the previous apartment, I don't know if I can classify this as living together, or squatting, he paid the rent and beautify the room while I own the furniture, the red light is blinking, sorry for the long text, ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Equity15(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
OLUWAJU1:
,,, I don't know if am overstaying already, but what do I do, I invited my friend over from village to city where I hustle and earn living because he was in the village doing nothing, and nowhere to travel, about to be stuck in the village after college � , you know !?,
I wouldn't mind him living on me till he gets something to do, just want him out of the village .
The month he came his girlfriend was resuming back to school and she insisted she has to see him. he didn't want her over but I told him it's not bad, since she'll be going back the next day, and because I have been longing to know her as per my friend babe, so she came, I welcome & entertain her, but instead of going the next day she spent almost a week, I was not happy but I was able to endure been a busy guy that goes out early and returns late at night, we manages in a room self-contained, hoping with join effort we'll rent two-room apartment by this year.

My thought "because I allowed the girl to visit on the first instance warrant my friend to call her over again without my consent "3 weeks later, I just got back from work at night and met her, my friend claimed it was unexpectedly and apologized ,,,, 'it's just a room self contained � � for goodness sake '., she spent a week and some days before she left, they both claimed stranded

as per guys, we don't cook due to the nature of my hustle, so we eat fast food, can't be feeding him without feeding his guest and I wasn't financially capable to be financing 3 of us to fast food joint, so I just sponsor only myself, had no cooking utensils, so she goes about borrowing from neighbors, I felt really bad about that,' am a new person in the compound for crying out loud � "
She was growing comfortable with moaning while I was in the room already, �Then came the third time, I was home early that day when she came, I was so annoyed � I made it known to her she wasn't welcome, told my guy he'll be hosting his August visitor in a hotel, he had no money and it was late and the girl couldn't go back and they knew no one around,, had no options, she left the second day before I got back from work, she made enemy of me, but she wasn't the one feeding me so I don't fucking care, sat my friend down explain to him why she can't be coming ' am not more of a girls guy but my friend is, and I appreciate the difference, but we can always make an arrangement for that in such a way it'll not hampers our living together, let him know had it been two bedroom apartment could have been better,
Thank goodness, he got a job and anytime he feels like seeing his girlfriend, he went over to her, that problem was solved, we were supporting each other finances as I thought we were open-minded to each other,
To cut the long story short, something came up, I lost my job and managed the one that doesn't pay as much as the first one, so we couldn't move to a bigger apartment as planned, it was hard getting rent, we were both depressed about how to raise money for rent, my friend got paid and so we settle for lesser, we reconsider moving to a less expensive apartment, so we move our stuffs, he spent on the room and I was hoping I could lend a hand if I get paid, as my token from work is not steady and delays,
Like I said earlier am not the staying at home type, I came back from work not quite long after we moved to the new apartments to meet my guy and girlfriend at home, it's just a room apartment with a single bed for goodness sake, she intended to use a week but my guy understand my quiet, so he made her leave the third day, he apologized to me said she came uninvited,
He has been going a lot quiet and discreet with me and I feels maybe this his simple way of asking for privacy � because it wasn't like this in the apartment I paid for, we were so fucking free and act like were twin brother , sincerely I am open-minded and I feels depress seeing red light I can't afford an apartment for now and he's keeping new friends already, I have no objections to that I have couple of friends too he knows almost all of them, I am just so open-minded, we were proposing a joint business to make extra income before things turn sour for me ,
Sincerely am feeling bad, confused, and depressed already, I believe we lived together in the previous apartment, I don't know if I can classify this as living together, or squatting, he paid the rent and beautify the room while I own the furniture, the red light is blinking, sorry for the long text, ...
wow this is quite a story. I believe you would be up soon. It's just a matter of time..

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by samso247(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
OLUWAJU1:

My guy relax, e go better. It's one step at a time, one day at a time. It's just a phase that will soon pass

1 Like

Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by drmuchin: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2022
deeLima86:
Guys will just be unfriendly to their male friends for feeling too comfortable in their house but if na female dem will be forming feel at home babe because lashing fit come out for the matter.

Gender Inequality
Re: Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors by Osamagioghowewi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.