Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy (26299 Views)

'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by elonmuskbaby: 4:44am On Feb 18, 2022
grin
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by thunderbabs: 4:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Women and Money Sha...so she for still dey vex if he no send her anything?

The years he don dey do no matter again...Money

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by livinbygrace: 4:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Audio money,No be only 50m,na 500 biillion.Na the reason why rituals/fraaud/drugs and all other crimes cant stop be dis.Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by msMonyei: 4:54am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
God let me jamb this kind of man in my life IJN

I think say you hate men so Na gold digger you be. Na your type dey marry still dey do leszbian shitt outside. So money can make you submit to man lol. Confused biatch
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Cryofigbos: 4:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
But seriously whey na music wet nobody dey buy dey give these people this kind money

Because person wet fit gift N50M go get like Billions ooooo

Even upcoming artists are renting big apartment in lekki buying big cars as a result of money made from streams and huge money dey collect from gigs dis days

It's a very foolish and despicable thing to say music that ppl r not buying, if u r unfortunate in life don't assume others are too, if u r not buying d music don't assume others are not buying and if u have never attended any shows u should at least see hw ppl attend on tv or social media....is it not too early to be typing stupid stuff

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by heniford2: 5:13am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
you too like better thing,buh something can be done on it wink wink
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:17am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
no go work money,dey wait to jamb man.yeye
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Gloriagee(f): 5:28am On Feb 18, 2022
Stupidity of the highest order. She's just gonna keep attracting more haters and competition. I mean, tuface is already hot cake. Why announce this and even post screenshot like which better person truly cares? Na her fellow class of women care and hey Annie with this unsolicited advert, they coming grin

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by phenase(m): 5:40am On Feb 18, 2022
All na show. Don't mind this community Pr##ck.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by ZUBY77(m): 5:43am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Wouldn't have amount to something without her? This is hilarious. That's a disrespect to 2Baba.

Annie starred in it, and so? It could have been another lady and the song would still hit.

Stop responding to this frustrated lady
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by michael18(m): 5:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Kindly join this link
https:///+VjYSdLKaPHZlM2M0
for your Hope psbank POS Termial
Very affordable
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by AdeniyiA(m): 5:46am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

The way I view this Annie post and others also who flaunt money and other possessions online is that, unknown to them, they are causing lots of frictions, unhappiness and unfaithfulness in relationships, especially for those who are materialistic. Many ladies in relationships who see this begin to see their guys who did not give them 'hooooge' Val gifts as a no-do-well, most would be quick to jump at any guy who drives expensive cars and seems to have money.... In the end you see many of them at the risk of being used for ritual.
The devil is now online, influencing as many as possible

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by advanceDNA: 5:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Why is Annie doing like someone that has not seen 50million before.....she shaa want to oppress girls wey no get man
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by HitRun(m): 5:50am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Truth be told. Innocent wouldn't have amount to something without Annie by his side.
The song that made 2face who he is today is "African Queen" and guess who starred in the video?

The way you 'talk', no man with the capacity to gift a lady N50,000,000 will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Prince001(m): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
But seriously whey na music wet nobody dey buy dey give these people this kind money

Una no go learn, this people just playing prank on u guys. They are both doing advertisements to stay relevant. 2face have no 50m to just give like that ooo. Unless he Abba Kyari the money from somewhere!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by tragergeorge(m): 5:53am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

I will still reiterate that if Annie hadn't been in the visuals, it wouldn't make no difference. Hope you know that a song is released before the visuals? African Queen was already a hit!
abeg leave that canabis smoker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by MufasaLion: 5:56am On Feb 18, 2022
ZUBY77:

Stop responding to this frustrated lady

It's really pathetic.

Boss, I came across your story and I got hooked since then. I'm almost done reading it.

Cheers!
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by kakameks: 5:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Gloriagee:
Stupidity of the highest order. She's just gonna keep attracting more haters and competition. I mean, tuface is already hot cake. Why announce this and even post screenshot like which better person truly cares? Na her fellow class of women care and hey Annie with this unsolicited advert, they coming grin

Best response so far, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Sometimes the cost of being petty is not worth it.

You and your marriage survived a social media drama you started, now you have come again posting your marriage issues online.

Annie should avoid using her marriage to be in the limelight.

If you are rich and still petty (pepper dem gang ladies) it shows you are not contented.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by backbone503(m): 6:00am On Feb 18, 2022
No be evritin people spos dey publicize. Na tins like dis dey bring envy, bad belle and others. Why not just keep quite and thank your man privately.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by JustforMen: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2022
Fiscus105:

Is it an abomination if you God let you be like Folorunsho Alakija or Tiwa Salvage?

Abi den get 2 heads? or their own pussies gold plated ni?

Madam, be steadfast in ur work and stop expecting to become a millionaire through man jare.

You are right.

Wealth is not sexually transmitted!!
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Cappoditutti: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Truth be told. Innocent wouldn't have amount to something without Annie by his side.
The song that made 2face who he is today is "African Queen" and guess who starred in the video?

Is it the person who starred in it we still remember or the song?. The come came out and it was a hit even before the video. Please wake up
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Starhearts: 6:08am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

Ur puna go suffer join
I no sure say ur luck fit reach dat level, d way ur boobs look like, omo ale jatijati
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by HIbreed(m): 6:09am On Feb 18, 2022
Dramatic adult children up and down. Women behaves and does everything children does, and even more. In my next life, the non-negotiable criteria is NO WIFE. grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Starhearts: 6:11am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

Ur puna go suffer join?
Omo ale jatijati
D way Ur boobs take structures am not sure u go fit get d luck?
Wetin dey sweet ur belle, orisirisi
On d seventh day HE rested if God knew that of HIS creature will diz useless HE would created anoda creature entirety

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Komu1048(m): 6:12am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Who inspired the song?

Are you sure you've watched the video you are talking about. She's the least attractive in all the girls used for the video. Beside the audio was already a hit the video as a whole contributed little

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Ignyte(m): 6:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Even upcoming artists are renting big apartment in lekki buying big cars as a result of money made from streams and huge money dey collect from gigs dis days

It's a very foolish and despicable thing to say music that ppl r not buying, if u r unfortunate in life don't assume others are too, if u r not buying d music don't assume others are not buying and if u have never attended any shows u should at least see hw ppl attend on tv or social media....is it not too early to be typing stupid stuff

Not everybody understands the entertainment scene. There are ways to earn from music even if you're not even a musician. But no be everybody dey sabi these things. Na surface level person be that. He thinks that music money is from selling the music

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by everythinggirly(f): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Honestly, they're meant for each other, but I love the figures. 2baba you're doing well.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by EgunMogaji2: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:

First, this is most likely an audio gift. This is not to say he’s not wealthy.

Second, the first million is always the hardest to make. Most rich people have diversified investment leading to multiple sources/streams of income.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by EgunMogaji2: 6:24am On Feb 18, 2022
HIbreed:
Dramatic adult children up and down. Women behaves and does everything children does, and even more. In my next life, the non-negotiable criteria is NO WIFE. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event / Photos From Sikiratu Sindodo's Birthday Dinner / Biodun Okeowo & Tayo Sobola Pose Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.