Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy (26280 Views)

'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by DrHighchief(m): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Do not only "jamb" him, but GRE and SAT him. undecided
WAEC and GCE him
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by BigYash: 6:27am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
God let me jamb this kind of man in my life IJN
With your character no be only jamb,you go GCE am undecided
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by BCISLTD: 6:28am On Feb 18, 2022
I hope he is paying his tax
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by dingbang(m): 6:29am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
men are what again?
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Nicepoker(m): 6:30am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
With your attitude you will kill all your husband's children. Can you take care of your stepchildren?
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:30am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
See me here
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2022
annie you didnt tel us what the purpose of the money
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Victerica(m): 6:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Pepper Dem gang...
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by naija4life247: 6:38am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

Yes, because you know already that you cannot make such a money by yourself in your life as you too have confirmed that one of your Alhaji Sugar Daddies have used your destiny for rituals. What a wasted generation of lazy youths.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by JoffreyBeroth(m): 6:40am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

Feminist don Dey salivate for man�
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Truth be told. Innocent wouldn't have amount to something without Annie by his side.
The song that made 2face who he is today is "African Queen" and guess who starred in the video?
Haba what sort of lie is this na. Please stop this, And improve on your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by BafanaBafana: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Truth be told. Innocent wouldn't have amount to something without Annie by his side.
The song that made 2face who he is today is "African Queen" and guess who starred in the video?
Who inspired the song?
This is disgusting. Delete it please

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by DWJOBScom(m): 6:58am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

It was work and drama sometimes
He didn't have this at the beginning and she stayed
You will get your heart desire though
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by BafanaBafana: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2022
Ogaga87:
Tuface brother looking like

This juju go finish my brother Ooo

But I think tuface did this to pepper Pero

Good wives deserve the best

Well done the Legend
2face isn't that petty please. Saying he did that to pepper pero is insulting
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Bamzyriches451: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
I thought you don't want anything that has to do with dick in your life undecided

May God never allow an innocent simp into the hands of a bitter online feminist like you, rather a hard core red pill
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Bamzyriches451: 7:05am On Feb 18, 2022
Ogaga87:
Tuface brother looking like

This juju go finish my brother Ooo

But I think tuface did this to pepper Pero

Good wives deserve the best

Well done the Legend
Do you know the one he'll secretly do to Pero?
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by vince96w2(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
work so that you will be the one men are praying to Jam..besides can u suffer what she suffered in 2baba hand
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Smartgeek(m): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
U dey forbid to make ur own money? Must it be man to give u? Or ure just interested in the gesture not the money itself? grin
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Ntipia: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
You go jam motor.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by IkemChris(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Do not only "jamb" him, but GRE and SAT him. undecided

That is if she never WAEC and NECO him
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Dnlblessed(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Who inspired the song?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

1. Annie inspired the song African Queen'?

2. Annie funded 2Baba's face album.

3. African Queen soundtrack featured in a Hollywood movie. Courtesy of Annie.

4. Annie used to give 2Baba Tfare to go to studio.

Or what makes you think 2Baba chose Annie over his numerous babymamas?

In conclusion, there is no 2Baba without Annie but there is Innocent Idibia without Annie
don't you think 2baba also had sleepless nights because he wanted to give Annie this kind Life
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by wirinet(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

Who inspired the song?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

In conclusion, there is no 2Baba without Annie but there is Innocent Idibia without Annie

All false conjectures.

Annie did not inspire the song African Queen. The song was written by Blackface and had been the source of quarrel between 2face and blackface for decades, because blackface accused 2face of not giving him credit and royalty from the song. The case had been settled out of court.

So except you are alleging Annie was going put with blackface, there was no way she could have inspired the song.

Where did you get the lie that Annie funded 2baba's album? Which album? Face 2 Face, the album that contained African Queen was produced under Kenny’s Music. Abi na Annie get kenny's music?

What influence did Annie have in Hollywood to make Hollywood use the soundtrack for Phat Girls? Hollywood usually use popular African music for its girls.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by 9isguy(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

First, this is most likely an audio gift. This is not to say he’s not wealthy.

Second, the first million is always the hardest to make. Most rich people have diversified investment leading to multiple sources of income.

�… the first million is always the hardest to make

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by kazyhm(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2022
He gratitude won't last.....women words are written on an ice....

Her mood would soon change.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Omniman(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2022
That babe has over 300m in that account grin
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Mayeldah(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

So men are not scum again abi?

E dey enter your eye shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Gloriagee(f): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2022
His family can't even stand her so why provoke them more. If anyone sent me N50m, I'll chop and clean mouth. Not even palm oil stain go show on my lips. Well for Annie, all I can say, I know age is definitely nothing but a number but you're a full blooded African woman in her 30s, act like one wink
kakameks:

Best response so far, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Sometimes the cost of being petty is not worth it.

You and your marriage survived a social media drama you started, now you have come again posting your marriage issues online.

Annie should avoid using her marriage to be in the limelight.

If you are rich and still petty (pepper dem gang ladies) it shows you are not contented.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Gee64: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2022
The money is still in the house.
It's a good investment sha.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by ntyce(m): 8:11am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Who inspired the song?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

Lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers / Adasa Cookey Saves The Job Of A Teller Who Paid Him $12k Instead Of $1.2k / Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.