Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy (26331 Views)

'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by OriginalCEO: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Annie Idibia, the wife of Nigerian music legend, Innocent Idibia a.k.a 2Baba has showered praised on her husband after receiving the sum of fifth million naira as Valentine gift from the husband.

The excited mother of two could not contain her joy as she took to the social media to share her joy with her fans.

Annie noted that the money came after she got angeried at her husband, 2Baba for not buying her flowers on Valentine’s Day.

Annie who made a post of her conversation with her husband, also posted screenshots of credit alerts to prove to her fans that she actually received the money from the singer.

Her post reads;

in a follow up post, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFz2fJo3Ak/?utm_medium=copy_link

Annie think say na only am TuBaba give millions alert on Val.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by usagee36: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Haha is their money. They just using it to stay relevant. Clout!!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by NOwazobia: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Annie Idibia, the wife of Nigerian music legend, Innocent Idibia a.k.a 2Baba has showered praised on her husband after receiving the sum of fifth million naira as Valentine gift from the husband.

The excited mother of two could not contain her joy as she took to the social media to share her joy with her fans.

Annie noted that the money came after she got angeried at her husband, 2Baba for not buying her flowers on Valentine’s Day.

Annie who made a post of her conversation with her husband, also posted screenshots of credit alerts to prove to her fans that she actually received the money from the singer.

Her post reads;

in a follow up post, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFz2fJo3Ak/?utm_medium=copy_link
This one will be allover every social media envying peoples' wives, while in thesame vein castigating men...
You better go and treat bipolar and be humble enough to find love. If those women you are following about were behaving like you, they would have gone out of marriage since. Rubbish!
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by IbileIfe: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
God let me jamb this kind of man in my life IJN
Do be Hoodwinked by these clout chasing local celebrities.
The N50m from Innocent Idibia to Annie Idibia is like moving money from your right pocket to your left pocket. The money is still with you.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by ajumma(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2022
lie lie
just media stunt
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Allisgud: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
see ya mouth,no be only jamb this kind of man,u go waec and neco am
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by lildush(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
Someone giving out 50m will have ×10 or more of such amount. I'm not suprised. Good for her, anyways.

Its just like giving out 5k.. Dey are billionaires..no shaking
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Iamlakexide(m): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2022
I laughed in Spanish. Why should we keep deliberating on a fund met for a purpose. Annie your opinion is wide clear.,its only to amends previous allegations, just to show all is well.. Celebrities like siezing every single moment available just to show off.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by MufasaLion: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2022
lildush:

Its just like giving out 5k.. Dey are billionaires..no shaking

Yes, some of them are very wealthy. I'm glad they are now investing the money in several ventures unlike the celebrities of the olden days.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Nonexisting: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2022
Isn't that a joint account I am seeing? Who dash who money? No be family money they just moved around? Mtchew
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Jumbojax(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2022
Fiscus105:

O

P

https://tr-quiz.xyz/84223500836072311/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Truth be told. Innocent wouldn't have amount to something without Annie by his side.
The song that made 2face who he is today is "African Queen" and guess who starred in the video?
Who inspired the song?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

1. Annie inspired the song African Queen'?

2. Annie funded 2Baba's face album.

3. African Queen soundtrack featured in a Hollywood movie. Courtesy of Annie.

4. Annie used to give 2Baba Tfare to go to studio.

Or what makes you think 2Baba chose Annie over his numerous babymamas?

In conclusion, there is no 2Baba without Annie but there is Innocent Idibia without Annie
but she didn't give him the respect he deserve, remember without 2face no one else could have known Annie
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Soffyh(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
Someone giving out 50m will have ×10 or more of such amount. I'm not suprised. Good for her, anyways.
are u saying 2baba worth 500m?? It can't be less than 10billion in his account and before you give someone money,u first think of ur income on investment not available balance
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by MufasaLion: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2022
Soffyh:
are u saying 2baba worth 500m?? It can't be less than 10billion in his account and before you give someone money,u first think of ur income on investment not available balance

I know he'd have more than half a billion Naira. Morever, he's an entrepreneur also and his income is steady.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by phemmyfour: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
jamb ko SSCE ni
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by marktrue: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Respect to 2face
But baba no be only Annie be ur wife o give the rest tooo na,for long life o
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Soffyh(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2022
IbileIfe:

Do be Hoodwinked by these clout chasing local celebrities.
The N50m from Innocent Idibia to Annie Idibia is like moving money from your right pocket to your left pocket. The money is still with you.
sure sure,u can give ur kids mother any amount simply you are investing on ur kids but give it to reasonable kids mama not clubbing kids mama
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by doshiyad1: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Truth be told. Innocent wouldn't have amount to something without Annie by his side.
The song that made 2face who he is today is "African Queen" and guess who starred in the video?
Who inspired the song?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

In conclusion, there is no 2Baba without Annie but there is Innocent Idibia without Annie
I concur with you 100%
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by unmask: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
God make her work for her money IJN
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Proudlyomonna: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
God let me jamb waec this kind of man in my life IJN

You don pass waec finish before you dey find jamb upandan angry angry

So this one no be scum abi

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Orente21(f): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2022
Thank you Jesus. I believe soonest for my own miracles
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
But seriously whey na music wet nobody dey buy dey give these people this kind money

Because person wet fit gift N50M go get like Billions ooooo
Laugh out loud
E be like you be village boy oh
Do you know how much Apple Pay for 1,000,000 stream online?
Not to think of others streaming platforms
Google it.
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Who inspired the song?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

Tuface is very talented no doubt but
Blackface wrote African queen but that's a story for another day
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Oduduwa707: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2022
And yet, you wonder why dis leeches are all about money from men.

9ja men are the problem NOT the ladies. Majority of 9ja men use money and materials to lure or keep their ladies.

Nonsense! angry
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by SILVERLINES: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
remember Annie met 2baba when he had nothing

Ur own na gold u wan dick
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by ZUBY77(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's really pathetic.

Boss, I came across your story and I got hooked since then. I'm almost done reading it.

Cheers!

Welcome bro
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by nickyj19: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
If you JAMB am, make sure say you WAEC and NECO am grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Coinwarrior: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
undecided
what value have you build up to meet such a class? Or you think just ur beauty with no core value can give you such

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Who inspired the song?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

"Hmmm, You dey there when she dey give 2baba Tfare abi? All this i hear sey people self". - Village People Spokesperson
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Frales6(f): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Make we wey no receive anything go hang ourselves na...its well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo / Rita Dominic, Boity Thulo & Yvonne Okoro Cover Glam Africa Magazine (photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.