Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy (26314 Views)

'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by gistmega: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Truth be told. Innocent wouldn't have amount to something without Annie by his side.
The song that made 2face who he is today is "African Queen" and guess who starred in the video?
Who inspired the song?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

1. Annie inspired the song African Queen'?
Lie. You should stop spreading false information on front pages. If you need knowledge enroll in a school and learn. Black face wrote the song without seeing or hearing of Annie Idibia. The song is purely intellectual and fictional. As a lyricist, I can tell clearly from the lines.
saphiere:

2. Annie funded 2Baba's face album.
I guess that you intend to type "FIRST'. Notwithstanding, Tuface was loudly sponsored by Kennis music. They paid for the production of every single track and even Tuface spent nothing on it. At the time, the plantashun boiz was already a constant on the radio, so they had moderate recognition and fame.
saphiere:

3. African Queen soundtrack featured in a Hollywood movie. Courtesy of Annie.
father of all lies. When the track was released, Annie didn't even have a Nollywood association card. never featured in any movie. Not even in agbalumor commercial. The song featured in al the movie produced in that era without Annie. Up till now she hasn't made it in Hollywood.
saphiere:

4. Annie used to give 2Baba Tfare to go to studio.
hahaha crazy things are really happening. Fact is that, Black face brought Tuface to Lagos and they lived in Blackface's uncle's house. Blackface's uncle is a Customs officer living in Festac. It was in Festac that they met Faze who was living in his father's house with his deeper life mother. Black face and tuface are both from Benue and met in IMT Enugu doing their OND. Annie didn't have the cash to foot Tuface's bills at the time. She might have given him food from her mother's pot or a few hundreds at some time but not to sponsor him. The person who played the most important role in his life is Black face who took him to Lagos and wrote good songs for the Plantashun boiz. Black face is a lyrical beast and he taught Tuface skills from his blessed talent. I lived in Festac and I have worked with all three as Plantashun bois and individually. Faze's mom WAS a friend of my family. Tuface's lyrical prowess is a shade of Black face. His musical style is copied from Black face. That is why it is easy for Tuface to embrace new styles while Black face can't cos' that is him. The one with the pivotal role is Black face but Tuface sounds better vocally cos of his vocal tone. Faze had the best falsetto of the trio and could hit a G5 whistling.
saphiere:

Or what makes you think 2Baba chose Annie over his numerous babymamas?
cos he broke her virginity. He was her first man and she was the one before the fame. Other girls came when Plantashun bois was popular on the radio and they had started going places and meeting people. Annie was a little girl when Tuface met her.
saphiere:

In conclusion, there is no 2Baba without Annie but there is Innocent Idibia without Annie
Will you be quiet for the rest of the year? Annie did not make Tu let alone Tuface. I hate when ignorant pundit makes conclusions on things that are elusive for them. Please do not spew this rubbish anywhere else. It just makes no sense at all. Both Innocent and Tuface's success has no relationship with Annie.
The only cord wrapping them is the feelings of somewhat tender love that connected their old selves (hearts). Everyone else might be looking for Tuface while Annie knows innocent who looked thin and squatting by someone's uncle. So, every real man know that it is the kind of love that a successful man wants. She loves Tuface for who he is while others are attracted to what he is, not necessarily the money but the voice or talent etc.
I could have slapped your bony face if not for the bandage wrapped on my arm. grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by Elimon(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Truth be told. Innocent wouldn't have amount to something without Annie by his side.
The song that made 2face who he is today is "African Queen" and guess who starred in the video?
Who inspired the song?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

In conclusion, there is no 2Baba without Annie but there is Innocent Idibia without Annie
No 1 is wrong
African queen is originally owned by blackface as part of plantashun Boyz which tuface was part of. Tuface sang the song and got a hit.
It caused a legal war bw those two (2face & blackface) till date.
It had nothing to do with Annie until the video..
Re: Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy by LaRosa01: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
WHAT TRASH ARE YOU TALKING,WATIN YOU KNOW ABOUT 2FACE,UNA GO JUST SEAT DOWN SHA DEY WRITE ANYTHING WHEN COME UNA HEAD,ANNIE NO HELP AM ONE BEAT HE WAS MADE BEFORE ANNIE PEOPLE WHEN HELP 2 FACE DEY ANOTHER MAN HOUSE.

saphiere:
Who inspired the song?

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo & Tayo Sobola Pose Together / AY To Launch His Reality Show "The Makun Brothers". Poses With Policemen In UK / Ini Edo Vs Yemi Alade: Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.