Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? (18995 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / The Funniest Nickname You Gave A Teacher Back In Secondary School. / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by MissSlimbody(f): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Streamz:
Mr. Tuck in your shirt

Alakoto?
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Aghaclem67: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
1. Hemoglobin.
2. Tundeka.
3. Tv head.
4. Carica Papaya
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Omicron007: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omo9ja147:
... IMPORTED MONKEY... FUNNY THING IS THE MAN IS NOW A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN... GREAT GOD

You attended Saint Peters College grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by 22o62021: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Uncle your tie
Adjutant

Uncle your tie dey same city with me now dey drag chair for viewing center after 13 years that he asked me to sleep on the chalk dust

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Karnice600: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mma efud (Madam bumbum)
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Bigredmachine: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mine was Booker T, our maths teacher, he looks very much like him
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Jones4190(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
jakizio42:
Sub zero
He liked wearing facemask (pre-covid oo)
Maybe he is the one discovered COVID-19
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by olawonder(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
1. Ghana, because he’s black like charcoal (there’s a tune to the way we pronounce that Ghana sef)
2. Ojuelegba (has big eyes, and always walking around with 3-4 canes)
3. There’s one we simply called ‘baba were’ cos he’s never tidy, always look scantly and angry!
4. ‘Koko ori’ because of the bump on his forehead

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by cherryCola: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kolo mental cheesy .
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by olatunji390(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mr Sexy lips
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by nubianchio(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Double Jeopardy!
My economics always uses this line in his lectures... any issue na "double jeopardy"
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by godofuck231: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
90 caliber ,
( this guy had been absorbing abuses from kids in school , based on the fact that teachers can't hit kids , but a day we had gang intruders in school , he punched one and that first guy gave the other 2 a head butt by coincidence, and 2 down one fvcked up ) we never got close to that man , EVER AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Shirer(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Our literature teacher was nicknamed Ezeulu after the lead character in the book Arrow of God. It was the only point we got from the book that he taught.
The other one tried to put us through the rudiments of Geography and we promtly nicknamed him Equinox. There was Capsule who was so named because he would never be found without his shirt well tucked in.
If I should continue this page go full.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Gubioma: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Skyscraper. (Was tall) Oganigwe. (big bobby) Yancher. (liked babes). While during my NYSC, Was called corper Edward cos of my big head. But some students called me Swagga uncle. Lol.
Are u from Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Krexpah(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Skosko he go beat d first alphabet of ur name commot for Sango otta high back then

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by funmiayo55: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Agoro
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by kannex: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Pinoralia:
There was teacher whose way of service was to be following the principal up and down. We called him Aja principal meaning Principal’s dog
Abeg na iloro junior grammer school u go.
Because one man in my school iloro was called like that aja principal

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by jclassiq(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
We called our economics teacher "Okra Shoup" lol
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by frankson1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
Back in school, teachers displayed varying characters in the discharge of their duties.
Some were very dedicated while others are just there for the renumeration.

Back in Secondary School, we had this stingy Economics Teacher. He was very frugal and he always had a list in his pocket. He was always in one brown trousers always.
We ended up calling him Mr.Brown.

However, we always used the nickname when he was not around in order to escape some punishment.

Let's hear from you.

Mr. Pompom. He had a dog named pompom so we started calling him Mr. Pompom.

My dear: the Principal then, called everyone "my dear" even when flogging. We started calling him 'my dear'.

"Bend low', he was Agic teacher. Whenever he wants to flog he'd tell you to 'bend low' and he was called Mr. Bend low.

"Understand something
" he would say this very often while teaching. Mr. Understand something became his name.

Your Grandfather whenever he got angry or his question wasn't answered correctly, he'd tell the person, "your grandfather". Mr. Your grandfather became his name.

Make I rest abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
"Shokoti Alagbede Orun"
Our geography teacher. He beat the hell out of us the day he discovered. cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Classicool(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
We met her nicknamed Agbalowomeri
Mr. Pako He Teaches introduction to technology.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by frankson1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Shirer:
Our literature teacher was nicknamed Ezeulu after the lead character in the book Arrow of God. It was the only point we got from the book that he taught.
The other one tried to put us through the rudiments of Geography and we promtly nicknamed him Equinox. There was Capsule who was so named because he would never be found without his shirt well tucked in.
If I should continue this page go full.

cheesy cheesy cheesy capsule ke...bad shildren grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Le2money(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Short hand

Omicron007:
Back in school, teachers displayed varying characters in the discharge of their duties.

Back in Secondary School, we had this stingy Economics Teacher. He was very frugal and he always had a list in his pocket. He was always in one brown trousers always.

However, we always used the nickname when he was not around in order to escape some punishment.

Let's hear from you.
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Kpobaridaniel(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
underpinna:
Satalo shoot antelope.

That man runs without tiring.
I think we went to the same secondary School... #BMGS

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by kentzz(f): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:

Let's hear from you.

Biology teacher is Mr Augustine cos he has a big head while Economics teacher is Fela. Lol
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by ShenTeh(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Beautiful goat.

Always called everyone beautiful goat until the students did a 360 on him.

May your soul rest in peace Mr Azeez Ibrahim.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Danmboss(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Back then biology teacher (amoeba)
Mercy lord
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Buffalo2(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Eran ori iresi
grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by chipet67(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sir Spiritual

He always reminds us that he is not an ordinary human being. So we kuku tag him sir spiritual
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Adesina18111(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
We named our business studies teacher LAGATA because he looked and acted like a military man known as Lagata in SAWORO IDE movie by TUNDE KELANI...not for indomie generation tho...back then in 2002 to 2005 in my Junior class days...

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Razzy01(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
1. Cassava mosaic, Agric Master
2. Fick the fafer (pick the paper), Introtech
Master.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tragedy As LAUTECH Final Year Student Dies A Day To Project Defense / ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister / 1.2M JAMB-UTME Candidates Won't Have Admission - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.