Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? (18998 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / The Funniest Nickname You Gave A Teacher Back In Secondary School. / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Ariiinze: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Oga mbe.

St. Charles special science knows him.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Lekison(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
1. Actor (maths teacher) Senior class
2. Action (maths teacher) Junior class
3. Mr. Daddy (vice principal) if you enter their trap, your own don finish grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Houston17(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
���. We had two lecturers in my department that we gave

Eze goes to school
God of War�

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by nakaman: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
head master. His head was of a diffent spec

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by gambia(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Quadratic equation.. grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by streetsoldier1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
I will not mention the department but back then in FUTA, almost all the lecturers have animal nickname and if u truly look at their faces they resemble their nick names. we have;

Ostrich
Vulture
Python
etc. i will update if i remember some other names, may God forgive students.

One of my clasdmates was called "scotched egg" cos his head really looks like that. In secondary school we have one we called "golgi body" but the guy don fine now sha since he be nurse for yankee and now a big boy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Sergio104(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
so back in the days....my school no dey hear word at all (BMGS Adazi.....in Anambra)

So there's this teacher that always do gra gra........ flogs niggrrs like mad.
Upon everything sef told us to be calling him "sir smooth".
omo we all dey vex for him.
so because he has beards like a goat ......we began calling him "ịbụ ewu"...... You are a goat.....(he's not Igbo so don't know the meaning)

He will be teaching us in class ( physics)......and after teaching and ask...... hope you guys understand it, we all will shout....."ịbụ ewu". And the mumu will be smiling.

But gosh the day he noticed the meaning........the punishment no be here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by bluefilm: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
I can't say it here.

I will be exposing myself in the process...
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by eme26: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
Back in school, teachers displayed varying characters in the discharge of their duties.
Some were very dedicated while others are just there for the renumeration.

Back in Secondary School, we had this stingy Economics Teacher. He was very frugal and he always had a list in his pocket. He was always in one brown trousers always.
We ended up calling him Mr.Brown.

However, we always used the nickname when he was not around in order to escape some punishment.

Let's hear from you.

There's this one we call " The days are evil"
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Eran ori iresi

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by porthouse7(f): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
mr fayose AKA cocoshen i will say this again ur father, i still have ur scare on my back

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Bahamas95(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
infogenius:

Panku given to our social studies teacher.
Did you attend KIS?
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by nnamdi640: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:
Sir burna boy ( biology teacher, he always folded his sleeves up to his shoulders for no reason)

Aunty kelemoto ( wicked ugly,nursery school, keke napep faced teacher)

Aboki ( his head was shaped like those aboki kettles)

Black panther( loves preaching about black history lol, like twas primary 2 kids business, he looked like a cat)

Ancient of days ( he was too old to be a primary school teacher abeg, always talking nonsense about his internetless generation, and his wife)

Squidward ( he behaves like squidward)

My dear boy ( he always addresses students like that)

Cheque

Imbiaka ( behaves like a reverend father)

Grandfather ( busy body advisor)

Mr sophia ( philosophy teacher)

Madam slippers ( cos she has slippers breast according to the tales of our senior who fvcked her in her apartment)

Sir ghost ( he dresses like a ghost, and his voice was scary)

Aunty yam head ( her head had the shape of a divided anambra yam)
May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Ayomide002: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Oloogbe (corpse) - CRS teacher. He would come to class, and say ebami ji oloogbe to sun yen (Help me wake that corpse)

Fagbo (Smoker) - Maths teacher, he voice was deeper than that of a smoker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Temptee101(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Flogging skill
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Franklin231(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Smell Mess
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Cocolatti(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mr. Terrible

In most of his address to the student , he's fond of saying "if you are caught , you will find yourself in a terrible situation".

He's now late though, may his soul R.I. P.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by sassiemyk: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mgbada meaning Antelope... He was our P. H. E teacher and he runs like he has engine.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Gamusgamus: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Back then in my secondary school days, there use to be this maths teacher always hi on weed as we assumed, each time he sees student gathered together expecialy during break, he will come shouting MOVE and at the same time making a hand gesture as if he was pushing us,so we nicknamed him MOVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by checkoutEnugu: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
Back in school, teachers displayed varying characters in the discharge of their duties.

Back in Secondary School, we had this stingy Economics Teacher. He was very frugal and he always had a list in his pocket. He was always in one brown trousers always.

However, we always used the nickname when he was not around in order to escape some punishment.

Let's hear from you.

Samanja grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Salihusaliheen(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

being a nonentity didn't just start today for me, during my primary school days at Tai solarin staff school I was privilege or rather unfortunate to attend a party with my teachers, then in a bid to show some of my attention seeking tactics I decided to meet my older comrades that accompanied me to the party and take a sip of 33 alcohol as i was sipping it I got the attention of my teachers as I wanted, only to get to school the following Monday and the teacher narrated my story to the whole class and he gave me the name 33 I had numerous other names too as the nonentity of the school. Adedayo iyanu ogunyemi aka Dbull, Tai solarin school will never forget you
imagine,my reg number was 33 back then in sec school,our formmaster enter the class to mark attendance.calling from 1,when it reach my turn and called 3 3,na that day the whole class started calling me 3 3.i vex wella

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Salihusaliheen(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mr pardon and
Are U stupid
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Jerrite(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Disease Man (Was a Vet Dr. and major area of focus was animal diseases)
Adipose
Embden-Meyerhof pathway
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Isotope grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
'Master vividly' always included the word 'vivid' in all his statements.
'mrs.titilayo cuz she had very long dentition
'uncle marlians always puts on big trousers that pulls from his waist without belts.
'sir pimples depot' our maths teacher had a yellow face big big red pimples scattered allover and very black body
'mrs ogoo' had very long forehead

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Omo9ja147(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:

Let's hear from you.
... IMPORTED MONKEY... FUNNY THING IS THE MAN IS NOW A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN... GREAT GOD

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
I just finished my Nysc service on 17 Feb 2022. Served in a mixed school, I asked a student secretly to tell me the name given to me by her fellow students and she said non.

I asked her of my colleagues and she mention two;
1. Corper Omo ( a Yoruba from Lag)
2. Corper akwai buran-uba yau. grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by crispus09(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
infogenius:

Panku given to our social studies teacher.
Same was given to social studies teacher then(KCHS)
Our English we called him passive
Our vice principal we called him mo ro se
One other master we called master koloransi
And a copper we called oku pade ego(real name is okupadengo)
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by hily070: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Amoeba.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Dmeji4444(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ilabe (soup licker/drinker)
Re: What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
We nicknamed our English language teacher "aunty Alas" when she taught us exclamation while our maths teacher was nicknamed "aunty meridian" when she taught us time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1.2M JAMB-UTME Candidates Won't Have Admission - FG / See Senate’s Motion On LAUTECH Strike (Photo) / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.